Missed patch note or bug?

The marrach vampiir lords in Hib curse 6 no longer drop aurulite? Was this a "fix" and was there a patch note? Stealth nerf? or bug?

Comments

• Was a "bug" that was fixed, you know cursed was out 2 years ago...
  • Not looking for guidance on how long curse has existed but thanks. What I'm asking for is an official reply about this. I can't find any comment in patch notes or hotfix notes so I'm assuming for the time being that it was a stealth nerf. What I want to know is why have consumables on the marrach merchant if there's no way to acquire the necessary currency to buy it?
  • edited May 2019 PM
    You can get Aurulite by quest completion like everyone else idk...
    Post edited by Fateboi on
  • Kelly wrote: »
    Not looking for guidance on how long curse has existed but thanks. What I'm asking for is an official reply about this. I can't find any comment in patch notes or hotfix notes so I'm assuming for the time being that it was a stealth nerf. What I want to know is why have consumables on the marrach merchant if there's no way to acquire the necessary currency to buy it?

It was no nerf, it was a fix. You couldnt farm Aurulite like this on Midgard or Albion. As fateboi said, you can get Aurulite by doing the quests and by doing Curse 9/10 once a day.
  • Or do like that one guy who afks on mauler pulsing killing the wolfkin, or and the valk guy too
  • What about the stacking of boons from the ring/wristband, was that fixed or is it bugged since they don't work together anymore?
    Dreamscape 12Lx Dark Lotus
  • Thats a fix.
  • edited May 2019 PM
    Tubben wrote: »
    Thats a fix.
    Well boo. Hopefully they put it back to the original delve then.
    Post edited by Dreamscape on
    Dreamscape 12Lx Dark Lotus