Can MOC be rupted?

While playing the other night i was interrupted while MOC was up...WTF!
Take a look for your self:

Comments

• Learn to play without it problem solved, no crutches 2020 make daoc great again
  • zzx wrote: »

first frame of video, saw red pet on you and closed it.

you can't moc with red++ mobs on you in pve or rvr.

orange or less is fine.
  • edited May 2019 PM
    Looks like someone needs to learn basic daoc mechanics

And yeah you could just quickcast root the pet off you instead of burning moc when it was absolutely not necessary
    Post edited by Shoke on
  • Rofl right for the throat shokey
  • tald wrote: »
    zzx wrote: »

orange or less is fine.

^^^^^^^^ THIS!!! I'm not some super DAOC expert, thats why i made the post and asked for some help from the community. Yall don't need to be so snarky about my question, SHEESH!.

Good to know, thanks.

• Shoke wrote: »
    Looks like someone needs to learn basic daoc mechanics

And yeah you could just quickcast root the pet off you instead of burning moc when it was absolutely not necessary

Ya accept you dont see the 45 (exaggeration) theurg pets to my left about to smash into me that i cut out of the vid.

Ya, i have some learning to do..... thats part of playing.
  • Lol you didn't ask a question, you came in crying that MoC was broken. I think the tone used in the answers fit how your "question" was asked.

I guess if you posted something along the lines of "hey guys, I got rupted when MoC'd I don't know why, here is a video. Can someone help me?", the answers would have been more polite.
  • Imaginary edit of original post:
    "hey guys, I got rupted when MoC'd I don't know why, here is a video. Can someone help me?"
  • Why are you clicking MOC? That’s a pretty important QBIND.
    Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • DaRedANT wrote: »
    Why are you clicking MOC? That’s a pretty important QBIND.

i don't qbind it cause i'd hit it w/phatfingers .. rather click for the /intent than f/myself up

i'm good though with the braille screen
  • tald wrote: »
    zzx wrote: »

orange or less is fine.

i'm not even sure your statement is correct, AFAIK, anything higher level than yourself can rupt you while moccing. i think that's the main reason why bd's lost the orange pet. there might be a 'chance' to get rupted based on the difference in level, with level 60 stuff having higher chance to rupt you than level 51 stuff while using moc.
    Stor Hurfru Muylasav, wildly swinging arms around. Vicomte Muylock, calling curses on enemies. Lord Muylaetrix, calling upon winter storms. some other chars with names starting with Muyl.
  • after reading through this thread i have to say jeez, the OP asked a valid question, don't crucifie him. it's not like the delve of moc even suggests that getting rupted is possible. and judging by a lot of people's reaction ingame over the years, a lot of people were/are not aware of this.
    Stor Hurfru Muylasav, wildly swinging arms around. Vicomte Muylock, calling curses on enemies. Lord Muylaetrix, calling upon winter storms. some other chars with names starting with Muyl.
  • Kinda like the touchy nature with quickcast
  • Shoke wrote: »
    Lol you didn't ask a question, you came in crying that MoC was broken. I think the tone used in the answers fit how your "question" was asked.

I guess if you posted something along the lines of "hey guys, I got rupted when MoC'd I don't know why, here is a video. Can someone help me?", the answers would have been more polite.

Title:Can MOC be rupted?
    Seems like the question was in the title.
    Could this be some of that toxic community I keep reading about?
    Dreamscape 12Lx Dark Lotus
  • @Muylae is right, anything over lvl 50 can interrupt MoC the chances increase the higher the level.