Vanish needs to be on a hour timer

Why is it on a 10min timer ? its a get away card because your losing. there is no skill involved playing a SB INF or NS anymore. If you keep it, then every class should get Blink to escape at 1000 range on a 10 min timer in the realm abilities for 5 pts then add 150 range per level up.

Honestly, some kid jumps me, i whoop his butt then he/she decides oh well i cant kill this guy, hits vanish. wish i had a get away free card.... lol
Asatruar - Ronnie 10 "
Corpseshovel - Oldstanky - Nogvi

The reason people hate to PvP is they are afraid of failure

Comments

• I don’t vanish on my shade in any fight I start unless someone adds. Yes, I DO solo on my shade in the mornings.
  • edited April 2019 PM
    I think MOC should be on a 1 hour timer . You think you have a sorc then he MOC's and down ya go.. He walks away with full health ..
    Post edited by Badgor on

• On any class that is NOT a true caster I can live with that. Support classes that cast should be on a timer they weren’t intended to be solo classes from the beginning. With all the changes made through the years, game is only a shadow of what it once was intended to be.
  • Member when any stealthers who grped was considered trash? I member
  • I’m okay with an increase in Vanish timer if all Archers lose access to remedy.

#feltcutemightvanish
    #stealthrevampfailed
  • You need vanish 3 for 10min timer.
  • i never knew this game was about soloing----

maybe they should make an instance where solos at the same rr could fight each other
  • Lol same old same old all these years from beginning to end ...brb getting more popcorn
  • 47el wrote: »
    i never knew this game was about soloing----

what is the game about in your opinion.
  • tald wrote: »
    47el wrote: »

realm vs realm vs realm nothing else matters
  • Armarnidi wrote: »
    tald wrote: »

Technically yes, but this is telling coming from an SB with 40M rps and yet just 535 solos...
  • tald wrote: »

yep---realm vs realm
    but again i started on igraine----"cross teaming" wasn't allowed----some warden was banned for logging in alb or mid then came and reported numbers in hib---forgot his name.

but the real question is why not have a solo--smallman --8 man instance---toons have been farmed here already
    for rps for quite a few years
  • Fateboi wrote: »
    Armarnidi wrote: »

Technically yes, but this is telling coming from an SB with 40M rps and yet just 535 solos...

check some the the toons that have 1000 solos and only 20 deaths
    yes i sent in feedback :)
  • I've spent the last week solo'ing on a visi.... I don't know why people complain about stealthers. I've found 99% of them to easy free rps. Plus I would trade vanish for IP on my shade after having IP on a Visi. The only thing that makes soloing easier on a stealther is stealth. The archetypes themselves are not stronger than well prepared visi. You guys should learn how to really play a solo stealther then you won't have problems with them. Also, why should I pissed that I lose to Saki on my rr6/7 champ? There's always going to be someone at or near the top of the food chain.
  • Fun fights llewd!
  • Being vanished on when they already outnumber me is what really irks me... I work my ass off to overcome a severe numerical disadvantage and maayyybeee get one of them before I drop only to have him vanish... that really grinds my gears. IMO If you outnumber your target, vanish should not work. Impossible to code I'm sure but damn would that make me feel much better about it.

As is....when vanished on 1v1...I have to beat feat out of there because of the fight resetting hugely tips the balance in their favor. That annoys me but not nearly as much as when I get jumped by 3-4 and 1-2 vanish.
  • Fateboi wrote: »
    Armarnidi wrote: »

sorry my play style didn't meet your standards but most of my soloing came before TOA came out and when there was a 10 minute timer on all solo kills, after that I mostly ran duo with my wife