1.125D Pendragon Patch Notes

Patch 1.125D is now up on the Pendragon test server!

As previously stated, 1.125D is all about bug fixes! Thank you to everyone who has been submitting bugs and keeping tabs on our official bug tracker page!

Click the link below to check out the latest patch notes!

Important Note:
We highly suggest duplicating your game directory and using the duplicate copy as a Pendragon-only game directory *before* patching and testing on Pendragon.

Click here to visit the DAoC Herald!
Post edited by Carol_Broadsword on
DAoC Community Lead
Broadsword Online Games
Tagged:

Comments

• edited April 2019 PM
    things the notes don't mention:

- ghost keep quest is active
    - bled, crau and beno are no longer ruined keeps
    - i gained rp for beating down a tower door. (400 rp for green tower) (screen shot)
    - 3cmzqocq2f6u.jpg

i wasn't able to verify the correct working of the deatshpam, but why the 1.5 zones limit ? that was not how it used to work i believe.

Post edited by Muylae on
    Stor Hurfru Muylasav, wildly swinging arms around. Vicomte Muylock, calling curses on enemies. Lord Muylaetrix, calling upon winter storms. some other chars with names starting with Muyl.
  • All Taunt styles have been given new normalized values of 75 taunt per style hit. Detaunts have been set to a value of 0 and will no longer taunt or detaunt.
    This fixes the issue with detaunts causing more monster hate than taunts.
    Given detaunts’ low damage, these styles should still quickly lose aggro from monsters that are being hit by other players with taunting styles or abilities.

Thats not a bugfix, thats a cheap and more than lazy workaround. A fix would be to check if threatlevel <0 then threatlevel = 0.
  • Great fixes, nice work BS.
    Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • edited April 2019 PM
    Yes @Muylae the 1.5 zones is still relatively small compared to before it got “bugged” still call BS that it was unintentional, but hey who am I. I was on Voice killing people on Bled last night and there is no db spam buddies could see standing at MMG/MT.

Game population is low very low why are we limiting information to cater to the 8mans is beyond me. I enjoy 8 and small but it’s RVR regardless of what the inner circle says.

GL
    Post edited by Fateboi on
  • edited April 2019 PM
    Muylae wrote: »

- i gained rp for beating down a tower door. (400 rp for green tower) (screen shot)
    - 3cmzqocq2f6u.jpg

i wasn't able to verify the correct working of the deatshpam, but why the 1.5 zones limit ? that was not how it used to work i believe.
    -The events will be the same as they are on Ywain right now when the patch goes live, including the ruined keeps.
    -Destroying keep/tower doors always awards realm points like that.
    -Deathspam is limited to 1.5 zone lengths, not 1.5 zones. In other words, players within about 96,000 in-game units from the point of the kill will see the deathspam. If someone is killed in the northern part of Mount Collory, their spam will be see in the southern part of Emain Macha, etc.

Post edited by John_Broadsword on
  • Muylae wrote: »

- 3cmzqocq2f6u.jpg

-The events will be the same as they are on Ywain right now when the patch goes live, including the ruined keeps.
    -Destroying keep/tower doors always awards realm points like that.
    -Deathspam is limited to 1.5 zone lengths, not 1.5 zones. In other words, players within about 96,000 in-game units from the point of the kill will see the deathspam. If someone is killed in the northern part of Mount Collory, their spam will be see in the southern part of Emain Macha, etc.

keeps were changed back to ruined as i was trying to take beno.
    Stor Hurfru Muylasav, wildly swinging arms around. Vicomte Muylock, calling curses on enemies. Lord Muylaetrix, calling upon winter storms. some other chars with names starting with Muyl.
  • I saw that Buggane rubble was fixed. What about Siege Tent rubble? I vaguely recall siege buffs bugging it as well.
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/
  • Tyrantanic wrote: »
    I saw that Buggane rubble was fixed. What about Siege Tent rubble? I vaguely recall siege buffs bugging it as well.

Siege tents and their rubble work very differently than Buggane's rubble because the mechanics of building a siege tent are tied to the realm that used the kit verse Buggane's where it's tied directly to the realm that destroyed the rubble. In testing there doesn't seem to be any issue with the siege tent rubble being destroyed with siege buffs active.