DAoC Official Bug Tracker

We're very pleased and excited to announce our official DAoC Bug tracker!

This tracker will keep everyone up to date on the status of bugs and issues reported by you, our community, through ingame reports, the official forums here (using the Support or General boards), and our official Discord (where there is a dedicated bug report channel).

Bugs can be reported in any of the methods listed above and will then be added to the tracker by our volunteer bug team. Everyone can then follow the process as we investigate and update bugs from reported, through to fixed and live!

Please read the About this Board on the tracker itself for information on reports, labels, and voting systems.

A more permanent tool that will allow for more open user submission is in the works.

Looking forward to the expansion this will bring to our interaction and for our community :)

DAoC Bug Tracker
DAoC Community Lead
Broadsword Online Games
Tagged:

Comments

• edited March 2019 PM
    Looks good. What makes an Unconfirmed Bug an Invalid Bug? My concern specifically is regarding the King's Brew Quest line where you cannot pick up King's Ale near Buggane or KM.
    Post edited by Tyrantanic on
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/
  • edited March 2019 PM
    Looks good. What makes an Unconfirmed Bug an Invalid Bug? My concern specifically is regarding the King's Brew Quest line where you cannot pick up King's Ale near Buggane or KM.

If you click on the labels (the colour bars) or open the card, they explain more info on each card. The King's Brew one is needs more info, for example :)

(many edits, sorry, I was moving too fast!)
    Post edited by Carol_Broadsword on
    DAoC Community Lead
    Broadsword Online Games
  • Got it. Thanks!
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
  • Very cool. Gj
    Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • @Carol_Broadsword Instead of having customers use the "Support or General" Boards to report bugs, why not just create a channel/topic/discussion called simply BUGS or REPORTED BUGS? Doing it the current way makes it very confusing for 1st time visitors trying to find where to post. Plus, when you come in to search for currently reported bugs, now we have to search 2 separate channels in order to find what we need, to add to it, or to post a new bug report. Just my 2c worth...
  • You mean like the one called Bug Reports ? Excellent idea !!
    Bumblebunny to the rescue !

• auae4rwebteu.png
    Dev's should be able to pull this out of unconfirmed rather quickly. Go cast a couple.
  • Substrate wrote: »
    auae4rwebteu.png
    Dev's should be able to pull this out of unconfirmed rather quickly. Go cast a couple.

We have, I updated it with one loc that was reported and been searching for other locs where this is happening, hence the needs more info label. Any others reported to me worked when tried.

Remember to open the reports and read inside for updates and notes.
    DAoC Community Lead
    Broadsword Online Games
  • Substrate wrote: »
    auae4rwebteu.png

We have, I updated it with one loc that was reported and been searching for other locs where this is happening, hence the needs more info label. Any others reported to me worked when tried.

Remember to open the reports and read inside for updates and notes.

Try around a keep in NF (for pulling guards as has been done since toa); 3 or 4 out of 5 attempts does not drop the CT. Also, while fixing, can the timer be dropped to 5 or 10m (30's outlandish).
  • We found the issue, it's been moved to Fixed (Internal) :) I'll ask about it but would doubt it atm tbh.
    DAoC Community Lead
    Broadsword Online Games
  • We found the issue, it's been moved to Fixed (Internal) :) I'll ask about it but would doubt it atm tbh.

Sweet! <3
  • All 30 minute timers should be reduced to 15 minutes, imo (i.e. Crystal Titans, Bind Stones, etc.)

On topic, the Bug Tracker is great. Glad to see progress is being made on the bug front.