Game crash bug was meant to be fixed

Why are we still crashing all the time when in the capital city?

Come on Broadsword, this isn't rocket science to stop a game from literally crashing everyday for people.

Comments

• Jordheim crash is still active. Not sure what may have happened with the servers but I crashed at least 8 times between Friday night (1/25/19-1/27/19) at random locations in NF and once while I was swapping weapons.
  • the side with the pig pen worked for awhile but then started to ctd tried the others side first time ctd. main ent always hit or miss with ctd
    Mid
  • Pig pen side seems to be reliable entrance, but it is annoying. Been playing Mid more last week, some lil blue shammy girl convinced me. She is evil!! lol
  • Welcome to the swamp my friend.. enjoy your stay, although I prefer your rps I must admit ;)
    Impounded - Warrior__________Gimpound - Champion
    Chantsy - Paladin____________Shaquilleoatmeal - Berserker
    Cowtastrophe - Hero__________Shrimpsticks - Infiltrator

Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

>Daoc Videos<
  • Thanks Impounded!! I will still be donating a couple days a week, seems my Mid guild likes chicken nuggets. lol
  • No BBQ sauce tho!!
  • FIX THE DAMN JORDHEIM CRASH BUG!!!!!!

Been playing part time in Mid the last two weeks. I cannot count the number of times I have crashed to desktop.

PLEASE FIX!!!!!
  • Yeah, the pig-pen detour is "better" but i still crash 70% of the time in Jord no matter what path i take. I avoid Jord like the plague. One crash per night is my limit now... after that i play somewhere else.
  • edited February 2019 PM
    I still say that bugs like these are one of the top reason people quit on live. If I was ranking them on personal opinion it would be....

1. Cost (I know $15 is not alot but it is something. Why pay $15 for a game when you don't have to.)
    2. Bug's like the Jord crash bug, or the fact that I have to run my buffs at 7x3 (even though I run 28 buffs) or risk crashing three or four times a night when I switch a weapon out. Seriously, it's an 18 year old game that charges a monthly subscription and it has more bugs than any of these other servers out there. That is just sad.
    3. Transparency on cheaters. Pretty much every person I have played with feels that there is no punishment for cheating and if there is a punishment its a slap on the wrist or a very tiny ban. That may not be how it is, but that is what the community feels it is, all because of a lack of transparency. That is a big problem.

I'm sure many will say class balance, power creep on gear, or any of a thousand other issues, but I truly feel that almost every player can agree that the three listed above are a problem. All the other things depends on how you play the game and personal bias.
    Post edited by RonELuvv on
    Does Aegir have a guild emblem NPC? I forget.
    Post edited by Keltorius on
  • Keltorius wrote: »
    Does Aegir have a guild emblem NPC? I forget.

Yes it does. It has everything jord has aside from the quest npcs/statues and king.
    Impounded - Warrior__________Gimpound - Champion
    Chantsy - Paladin____________Shaquilleoatmeal - Berserker
    Cowtastrophe - Hero__________Shrimpsticks - Infiltrator

Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

>Daoc Videos<
    Haven’t been to Mid SI since my Thane hit 50 in a group killing redcaps on the island. Mod something, forget the name
    Post edited by Keltorius on
  • My Morgan Lefay Realm Raiders days. Sigh
  • RonELuvv wrote: »
    I still say that bugs like these are one of the top reason people quit on live. If I was ranking them on personal opinion it would be....

1. Cost (I know $15 is not alot but it is something. Why pay $15 for a game when you don't have to.)
    2. Bug's like the Jord crash bug, or the fact that I have to run my buffs at 7x3 (even though I run 28 buffs) or risk crashing three or four times a night when I switch a weapon out. Seriously, it's an 18 year old game that charges a monthly subscription and it has more bugs than any of these other servers out there. That is just sad.
    3. Transparency on cheaters. Pretty much every person I have played with feels that there is no punishment for cheating and if there is a punishment its a slap on the wrist or a very tiny ban. That may not be how it is, but that is what the community feels it is, all because of a lack of transparency. That is a big problem.

I'm sure many will say class balance, power creep on gear, or any of a thousand other issues, but I truly feel that almost every player can agree that the three listed above are a problem. All the other things depends on how you play the game and personal bias.

Agreed bugs need to be looked at
  • Don’t get me wrong but $15 is a lot for a lot damn bugs, and bugs that’s hasn’t event looked at it for months, no matter how many times we players have asked. Crashing in Jordheim for over a month is just silly.
  • Jordheim bugs goes back WAY longer than a month.
  • Keltorius wrote: »
    Haven’t been to Mid SI since my Thane hit 50 in a group killing redcaps on the island. Mod something, forget the name

Modernagrav - killing the t-rexs to get faction to fly over rather than swimming through the infested waters - good memories!