Battle at Glen - EU Primetime

Epic 3 way fight. I think the Lord changed hands 3 - 4 times. When hibs pushed down from roof and albs pushed up I didn't think Hibs would survive. Mids bomb on oil level was superb. Great use of storms and bombs. You didn't catch me but Hero went splat! And in the middle of it all SakiBombs was killing away. Tried to find a Marten image for Mr Warlock Bomb :)

4gto8xz490ya.jpg
Bumblebunny to the rescue !

Comments

• Was a fun fight, for sure.
    "...the best thing to do if you disagree (or agree) isn't to ask us why (which is rhetorical)...." -John_Broadsword
    "the patch [1.127] is later this year" -Carol_Broadsword, aka "constable paddy biehbien of the **** local community Enforcement force "
    send a message with your wallet
  • considering mids really were short on numbers, we still held out quite long in a last stand at the inner oil after losing the lord room and the roof. it was a nice fight.
    Stor Hurfru Muylasav, wildly swinging arms around. Vicomte Muylock, calling curses on enemies. Lord Muylaetrix, calling upon winter storms. some other chars with names starting with Muyl.
  • Muylae wrote: »
    considering mids really were short on numbers, we still held out quite long in a last stand at the inner oil after losing the lord room and the roof. it was a nice fight.

Yeah I wish Mids had more numbers, every day I see you guys with what looks like a lot for one run, then next time we find you guys you have half the numbers :/
    "...the best thing to do if you disagree (or agree) isn't to ask us why (which is rhetorical)...." -John_Broadsword
    "the patch [1.127] is later this year" -Carol_Broadsword, aka "constable paddy biehbien of the **** local community Enforcement force "
    send a message with your wallet
  • timers anyone lol