X Bodycount X Is Recruiting (Alb)

X Bodycount X is recruiting RvR players and aspiring RvR players. We run BG's in NF several times a week, run set 8 mans almost nightly, and do many, many PvE raids including curse, OW, ML10, DF, and mini legion. Contact any from of Dale (Guild lead), Rhau (US GM) or Hemulen (EU GM). We are currently looking to build our EU population so we can keep tipping over that annoying cow on Hib.

knd4fbajvsnz.jpg
"...the best thing to do if you disagree (or agree) isn't to ask us why (which is rhetorical)...." -John_Broadsword
"the patch [1.127] is later this year" -Carol_Broadsword, aka "constable paddy biehbien of the **** local community Enforcement force "
send a message with your wallet

Comments

• Ah!! You are the pesky critters that try to hurt poor helpless little Aisenbow who never ever bothers anyone. I do interrupt, near-site, dot but I don't nuke. Well sometimes I do but I don't think it hurts very much cause Zury always gets the kills.

ifgpx1dap7qr.jpg
    Bumblebunny to the rescue !
  • Cow tipping is frowned upon
  • Good luck!
  • Sounds great, good luck with recruiting!
  • See you on the battlefield @Gavner !
    "...the best thing to do if you disagree (or agree) isn't to ask us why (which is rhetorical)...." -John_Broadsword
    "the patch [1.127] is later this year" -Carol_Broadsword, aka "constable paddy biehbien of the **** local community Enforcement force "
    send a message with your wallet