Frostalf vs. Kobold Shaman

Kobold is better than a Frostalf Shaman... Change my mind..

No seriously.. Is hitting a dex cap more important, to use RA's for better things, or higher Piety?

Comments

• Nightmare wrote: »

No seriously.. Is hitting a dex cap more important, to use RA's for better things, or higher Piety?

dex > piety, especialy when you need to sacrifice far less RA points to do so. More for MoM/WP
  • Armagedden wrote: »
    Nightmare wrote: »

dex > piety, especialy when you need to sacrifice far less RA points to do so. More for MoM/WP

So you’re suggesting to be Kobold so that you can spec quicker for MOM/WP, as opposed to having to get Aug Dex 4/5 on a Frosty?
  • U can cap dex with dex 3 and a little over 101 with a koby. Going frostalf is just dumb as you waste 7+ rr points to cap dex with like dex5ish. If you’re doing it for the looks so be it. But that’s like me switching to troll and having to spec dex 9 instead of wp 9. Now if I could be a valkyn I’d sacrifice anything :)
  • If it’s a bot,sexy, thick female dwarf!!

Ok, I like thick girls!!
  • Look at it from another perspective. First go to excidio.net/charplaner/ and click stats and click shamy.
    DONT put your base 30 points into anything and look at the numbers. As a koby with 127-gear and 155-buffs your at 352 dex and 325 piety. What dex break point are you aiming for as a shamy is the big question! You need to look at that. and then go backward from there.