Things that make you log as soon as you log in.

1. stealth and visi 2 man/small man/8 man camping and just killing solos because it just that dead or they suck to bad to do anything else.
What are yours?

Comments

• Crashing multiple times especially during a fight.
  • 1) When one of your group mate runs off to chase and doesn't say a word, then dies.

2) When one of your group mates drops AT and doesn't say a word.

B)
  • remembering oh ya this is daoc

oh and having 0 ports in alb sometimes I get tired of boating from hurb everyday ;\ lol
  • This has happened a few times...usually when I'm already in a bad mood or had a shitty/long day at work.

Login US prime time (7:30 EST), Alb bonus 40%. Hibs/Mids have already taken Beno, Berk, and Eras between them. Bold is on fire and ports broken. Logout. Do literally anything else.

Sometimes it just isn't worth it.
  • If Hero or Anna is Online
  • When there’s a Hero spam of 93 on Renaris but there’s only 85 alb in the whole frontier, and we’ve got no port elsewhere, great fun. Straight off.
  • When one of the irc 8 mans are killing 3 groups at a time. They kill all the action. Totaly destroyed the spirit of the game from planned 8v8 meetings to farm each other and then take that knowledge and destroy everyone elses experience.
  • Haha, amusing thread. This happens pretty frequently as action at 10pm PST can be incredibly erratic.

- Getting cheesed on by stealth zergs at every turn.

- Not having enough people to for a coherent single full group while the Mids are running 3fg+ at 10pm PST time rolling through the docks with multiple RR10+ killing soloers and duoers with said 2-3fg.

- Nobody willing to group when the action at the time sort of dictates a need for a group.

It can get pretty rough at late night. People do **** that kills the action and run around thirsty chasing down solos with their full group.

Ideally they'd realize that if they paired down into groups that might be a good fight, people might come out and fight them instead of just logging off.
  • I'm about the same with @Budikah .. being on late night PST can be rough to say the least. As soon as 10 PM PST hits. Log in, get ports, get rolled, log off.
  • I don't understand the issues people have with both the Hero/Anna zergs. I have made so many RPs on my Albs/Hibs killing people who fall off the main BG body. It's so easy, sure it can be frustrating to not have port but if you think about it, it can actually create more action as the flow of RvR traffic is made much much smaller.
  • Log on to hib, Hero isn't on so no one will organize and defend. Anyone who tries to start a bg gets ignored. Get tired of this and log over to alb. Try to get into a group but no one will invite because they don't know me therefore they believe I'm a spy. Log off and go play Eve Online. Pretty much the norm anymore.
  • I saw a new BG leader on Hib having some success the last week or so @Badnagen. I can't remember the name but it startes with a V. They have been getting decent #'s and doing well from what I could see with death spam.

I don't have many issues with zergs. They promote casuals and newer playera to come out and participate in RvR. The only issue I have with them is that their is very few times when all 3 realms have comparable zergs because as soon as one zerg os bigger than the rest than half the zergs from the other realms just switch to biggest zerg. However, the same could be said about all group styles. Most people go to where it is easiest to earn rp's, whether it's in 8 man, zerg, or even smallman.
  • When there’s a Hero spam of 93 on Renaris but there’s only 85 alb in the whole frontier, and we’ve got no port elsewhere, great fun. Straight off.

lol
  • Crashing in Jordheim for 6 strait months.
  • past couple days - log on alb get folley port. boat to mid to get trelle port - rolled by FG.. boat to DC to get moyd port - killed by FG. roam EV docks, killed by FG.. log off to play another game. Getting kinda old
  • 1. Noob duos/smallmans/8mans rolling duel towns over and over again because Broadsword implemented a poorly thought out scenario with no line of site for soloers

2. When I get completely ripped by a 'sin, or rip a 'sin but they vanish, only to get hit by another sin when my toys are down
  • Kymatius wrote: »
    Crashing in Jordheim for 6 strait months.

Lol go somewhere else.

Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • Right click crashing.
  • zerg
    8man
    stealthzerg
  • No bg to join.
  • When DC port is cut
  • edited May 2018 PM
    Jak wrote: »
    1) When one of your group mate runs off to chase and doesn't say a word, then dies.

2) When one of your group mates drops AT and doesn't say a word.

B)
    Hmmm!!! who this ? Got to be someone in my group LOL!
    Post edited by Grot on
  • when bgs are online
  • Logged off late night after ranger popped me for 8 man hib group 15 min play time.
  • When more than half the realm is in enemy control and they have port to every single island and I know it's just going to be nothing more than circling a port waiting for that AJ.