@Impounded

It was quite interesting to watch the giant Troll and the little Luri (vamp) fight each other. I was able to gather 70 boxes during the fight. Watch a bit.. gather a box ... watch a bit ... gather a box. Thank you for the entertainment :)
zwjgczrhn3kl.jpg
Bumblebunny to the rescue !

Comments

• I couldn't for the life of me slay that little nugget. I am glad you enjoyed it while it lasted xD
    Impounded - Warrior__________Gimpound - Champion
    Chantsy - Paladin____________Shaquilleoatmeal - Berserker
    Cowtastrophe - Hero__________Shrimpsticks - Infiltrator

Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

>Daoc Videos<
  • I was amazed. I was on my dragon and every time I was absolutely sure you'd win he would heal up and attack.
  • edited February 2019 PM
    That's a vamp for you. They're strong, especially when played and spec'd the cheesy way :P
    Post edited by Impounded on

>Daoc Videos<
  • Except when I'm on my vamp and I get stuck climbing the wall and fall off the stairway and run the wrong way ... hmmm maybe this is why my vamp doesn't get invited to groups :pensive:

h19xadrovxip.gif
  • You're not alone, those ladders and stairs can be tricky!

9vf3m857zpjh.gif

>Daoc Videos<
  • Nuggets are fine also btw
  • Nugget.. i love it. Everytime i see some1 use that phrase i get a chuckle. Never thought it would stick. I love killing me some chicken nuggets. I will pull off from my group just to kill a nugget.
  • This was me when i started calling luris nuggets. I had been chasing squirrels for so long that i decided it was time for a new name. Think i played 18 hours that day pushing rr12.
  • Yet when one blows you a kiss by mid safe last week you keep rolling on by. lol
  • Guess I shoulda stood in front of ya, you’d have got stuck on me and Duece woulda whacked me. Lmao