Nice Fights Creaper

Was fun fighting you guys tonight even though we lost to you guys several times..lol. We had been rolling you guys all last week so I guess its our turn. Holy crap you run a lot of healing classes and you guys make for fun fights. We really liked it when you get more groups coming. Thought we had you guys at HT several times till more hibs rolled in. We knew you guys would come back for more fights :) See ya on the battlefield

Comments

• edited January 2019 PM
    [removed]
    Post edited by Carol_Broadsword on
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • We brought a side car tonight. 1st group was Bard Ward Druid BM Hero Hero Vamp Mauler 2nd Was Bard Hero BM Ward VW. Cya out there but we can only field that many once or twice a week.
  • Yeah was super fun. I tried locking you guys down with dots and disease but hell there was so many. Lol. The challenge is what makes good fights.
  • Whoever was draining all our power in the fight was making it hard on us but like Jen said was some good fights last night
    Daniellson - Healer
  • Creaper wrote: »
    We brought a side car tonight. 1st group was Bard Ward Druid BM Hero Hero Vamp Mauler 2nd Was Bard Hero BM Ward VW. Cya out there but we can only field that many once or twice a week.

That Hib tanker synergy is so freaking tough to overcome. Still trying to figure out ways to counter it on Alb. Ya'll put in work that's for sure and tough as hell to maintain.
  • OMG the power drains are crazy. Even with my power font and power charges I get 1 cast off and poof I'm on empty again.
  • 100% agree. Last night was a lot of fun and the fights were very good. Nights like that make the game so enjoyable. Looking forward to it again, and thx Jeni for the invite :)
  • I am Lord of the Shars!
  • edited January 2019 PM
    Something happened last night, they didn’t come back to HT. :#
    Post edited by Snaillyn on
  • Better rupt the healer/cc , then kill the main dps
  • Hellblast wrote: »
    Better rupt the healer/cc , then kill the main dps

No, no the healers don't need any attention.

*whistles*
  • Ignore lil people with bows also please!!
  • Keltorius wrote: »
    Ignore lil people with bows also please!!

bhr6zjywa24h.gif
    Impounded - Warrior__________Gimpound - Champion
    Chantsy - Paladin____________Shaquilleoatmeal - Berserker
    Cowtastrophe - Hero__________Shrimpsticks - Infiltrator

Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

>Daoc Videos<
  • That’s just cold!!! lol
  • LMAO, You guys are so funny.. Yeah guess you guys got tired of my Tower camp.. It was so much fun fighting you guys. Last night was so slow it was kinda crazy that we couldn't find any1 but you guys. Even then it was hard finding you guys. Hope tonight is awesome rp and great fights.

Enersha your Lord of the shars made me giggle :)
  • We be Creapin.
  • Poor Vern Troyer. Didn’t he die not too long ago?
  • BurkleyRIP wrote: »
    Poor Vern Troyer. Didn’t he die not too long ago?

Yeah he did :(

>Daoc Videos<
  • Too soon, yes. Message received tho.
  • Pshh.. Never too soon to remember a legend.

>Daoc Videos<
  • Holy hib zerg this morning.
  • edited February 2019 PM
    Lol.. you guys never saw me hide in nott..if only i had more than 4 with me. Lol

You guys better be ready for tonight. I sent out the memo and lets see who all shows up for the take down on EV...muahahhaaaa....lol
    Post edited by Jenini on
  • Well that's it for us.. Not getting Hero zerged anymore.. Good luck guys and gals
  • Creaper SOS and Phase shift on inc.