OW clippings

I was wondering has the timer for the spawn rate been decreased on the OW clippings. I usually go to the forward camp and noticed the timers on the weed spawn seem to have been decreased. Where I usually get several spawns within minutes now takes forever. I have waited over 10 mins and nothing. I wish there was a better way to farm this much needed essence. It would be nice if by chance we could buy the supremacy essence or omni regen from the bounty merchant. I would pay top dollar in bps for them. I'm sure, I'm not the only one either that would love to see this added to the bounty merchant. If you guys have any information on the timer for spawns please let me know as I try to farm to make pots for myself and for guildies. Thanks
Tagged:

Comments

• Since I do the Ale quest a lot I notice they spawn around those areas as well Jen. Not sure on the respawn timer tho.
  • Nothing was changed with these spawn times, no, we added more of them in 1.125 is all.
    DAoC Community Lead
    Broadsword Online Games
  • edited January 2019 PM
    Jenini wrote: »
    I was wondering has the timer for the spawn rate been decreased on the OW clippings. I usually go to the forward camp and noticed the timers on the weed spawn seem to have been decreased. Where I usually get several spawns within minutes now takes forever. I have waited over 10 mins and nothing. I wish there was a better way to farm this much needed essence. It would be nice if by chance we could buy the supremacy essence or omni regen from the bounty merchant. I would pay top dollar in bps for them. I'm sure, I'm not the only one either that would love to see this added to the bounty merchant. If you guys have any information on the timer for spawns please let me know as I try to farm to make pots for myself and for guildies. Thanks
    Jenini wrote: »

Jeni these things spawn like wild fire in the "solo" areas in NF as well.

Edit: No idea why it quoted twice lol.
    Post edited by Amp_Phetamine on
  • Thx Carol and Thx guys. OK maybe I was just not lucky today..LOL
  • Jen solo picking weeds!!!

Nugget attack coming soon!!
  • Yeah ruined areas spawn them reasonably well - i literally pick up 60 a night (over a few hours) without even intensionally looking for them.

• Im going to have to do that i guess then. I usually farm forward camp but man it takes forever now. Plus im usually running my guild around after 6pm central time till we fall out the chairs.

Kelt i might have to check out the soli areas one day.. You just better make sure my toys are down if you see me. Lol
  • Yeah yeah!!!! lol
  • Seriously tho all the Ale spots are usually full of them. Never did OW on Mid so my Hunter couldn’t pick them up this past Sunday
  • This night be a issue of only x allowed to be spawned on map at a time thing (and with low pop, they just sawning somewhere else and no one picks them up so they can spawn near you)
  • edited January 2019 PM
    I can give you a stack @Jenini I think I have like 300+ essences on my warrior xD I am too lazy to open them and I have vaults full of pots already lol.
    Post edited by Impounded on
    Impounded - Warrior__________Gimpound - Champion
    Chantsy - Paladin____________Shaquilleoatmeal - Berserker
    Cowtastrophe - Hero__________Shrimpsticks - Infiltrator

Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

>Daoc Videos<
  • No reason to stay at Forward Camp (3), they spawn at 1-5. Run around, don’t wait for them to spawn.
    Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • Yeah I started running them at Trelle and other areas. I'm doing good now as long as Saki doesn't find me. lol