wake up wake up wake up wake up

100 percent alb bonus on a SAT nite wake the **** up!

Comments

• Clumsy wrote: »

new Ghost Keep who dis

Can make some serious RPs following your BG around on Alb.
    Dreamscape 12Lx Dark Lotus
  • I saw that last night. Never saw 100% before, really kinda sad
  • If you wake them all up then you will post that you are quitting because you can't play a tank vs them.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • If only someone on alb could spam ae dots
  • BurkleyRIP wrote: »
    If only someone on alb could spam ae dots

This might be your new realm of the week to try out ! (necros)
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• Hibs used to see a 100% bonus during US Prime time. There were Hibs on but in comparison to the number of Albs and Mids, the bonus was set at 100%. Over time new leaders emerged, people started playing their Hibs and having fun. When I talk to various Albs, the feedback is that they feel that playing Alb isn't worth the effort. There are many different reasons given but the bottom line is that playing Alb doesn't feel fun. I know that if any wanted to start to play on Alb during US Primetime there are people willing to help with gear and such. Maybe a Mid or two could hop on over and start some action :P

zoiqa6s8tc37.jpg
    Bumblebunny to the rescue !
  • edited January 2019 PM
    Albion can dominate but with 1 bg already running.. it makes no sense to start a 2nd. Most are waiting for the current alb bg leader to quit again and playing hib or mid till then.

Currently Albion BG has no strategy, runs on inc, and I haven't seen them even win one fight since Alb Nation left.

Post edited by Natebruner on
    HERORIUS

• I play all 3. Not mid much lately due to the population imbalance. Haven’t been on live in a couple weeks sans running around getting MoV done
  • Bring back realm timers! End of story
  • edited January 2019 PM
    I think of all realms, alb is the hardest to get a pug group going in.
    Post edited by Minibard on
  • Realm timers will not fix this.

Agreed, I always found Alb the hardest to really find good people/classes to put a group together with.
  • realm timers arent going to fix a dying population lol
  • And yet still you come back to harass the people who play.

carerful what you ask for, never know who might answer and make you quit again
  • Solicfear1 wrote: »
    Bring back realm timers! End of story [/quote

^^^
  • Huehuaehue wrote: »
    Clumsy wrote: »

ROFL LOL ROFL LOL ROFL lame
  • edited January 2019 PM
    Huehuaehue wrote: »

ROFL LOL ROFL LOL ROFL lame

best hope nate don't go alb and call up the oldschool generals to rise once again !

alb is like a sleeping elephant, you can do whatever you want around a sleeping elephant, but when it "wakes up", it tramples everything :p
    Post edited by Huehuaehue on
  • edited January 2019 PM

I think the call of clumsy to "wake up" albion has been heard across all the lands, will @Natebruner the lord of the realms be summoned to rise the worst realm once again from the ashes to slaughter their foes ?!?!

at the command of general nate has the awakening begun ?!
    Post edited by Huehuaehue on

I think the call of clumsy to "wake up" albion has been heard across all the lands, will @Natebruner the lord of the realms be summoned to rise the worst realm once again from the ashes to slaughter their foes ?!?!

at the command of general nate has the awakening begun ?!

huehaue wipe your chin....
  • yeah im the nb cuz alb ript you so hard you qq'd you couldn't play and was gonna quit :p

just saying, your lucky nate allows you to win fights :D
  • ps sry im bored and star wars been on all day \; lol
  • wipe your chin...nate is done with ya
  • For your entertainment my dear Flop :)

pqfeun6pooe2.gif
    4ZeC.gif 994.4K
    Bumblebunny to the rescue !
  • the only thing on my chin is the blood of Midgard

and I dun wanna wipe it off I like the way it looks B)
    the only thing on my chin is the blood of Midgard

and I dun wanna wipe it off I like the way it looks B)

best vid ever!
    HERORIUS

• All 50 remaining alb are sad that the 100 remaining mids are running.
This discussion has been closed.