This Weekend's Super Blood Wolf Moon

Hoping that this weekend is super fun for all. Seems like the perfect weekend for pillage and mayhem.
rm2l7b06agiv.jpg
Bumblebunny to the rescue !

Comments

• Polish up your armor and sharpen your blades. Celebrate the only Super Blood Wolf Moon of 2019 by poking your favorite enemy. Yes Clumsy, Rescue, Helga, Baby, Realfine, that means watch out !!. (Brut is stabbing his garden so we left him out of the challenge)

Hero and the merry Hibs challenge the grumpy sighing Mid zerg and the "we are NOT paranoid but will not tell anyone what we are doing" Alb BG to combat!

US time - Saturday January 19th at - 6:00 pm Eastern / 5:00 pm Central / 4:00 pm Mountain / 3:00 pm Pacific /

EU players - Saturday January 19th at GMT Europe / Germany - at 11 pm gmt / 00:00 cet

By the way, if you see me I'm really just an Ambassador Bunny. I'm harmless !!
    dryviikijd9f.jpg
  • You will not see baby in the alb zerg
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • edited January 2019 PM
    True but she is always so sweet with hugs and support I like to give her a shout out. And maybe she and I will run into each other during battle. You never know!
    Post edited by Siambra on
  • Siambra wrote: »
    And maybe she and I will run into each other during battle. You never know!

careful they call her quick draw mc'ST !
  • 8x6448hhlzmj.gif
    Looking forward to the battles!
  • Love it !!