2019 Thursday Night RvR Summary

Midgard takes the Ghost keep a couple times but then nobody can attempt the Ghost keep on them.

We ran into the Albion Bg but it appeared to be roughly 20 people vs our 65 or so mids.

Albion bg seems very very small.
"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• 65 Mids that hit the Albs? There may have been 64 Mids in the bg, but no way there were that many that hit the Albs at the y.

I am actually surprised we won that fight. It could have gone either way there. Come on Albs, you can do it!
  • Don't worry Albion. I'll be on this weekend running my Merc.... in an 8/small man and completely avoiding any and all zerg encounters to the best of my ability. GL Alb!
  • That will help more than nate did
  • BurkleyRIP wrote: »
    That will help more than nate did

Derailment of thread- Please take action on this individual.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• I just want to point out again that if they put on realm timers it makes situations like this worse.
  • Please take action on me, will show literally how stupid these boards are compared to the drivel spewed by the trolling wonder in every post here.
    Please take action on me, will show literally how stupid these boards are compared to the drivel spewed by the trolling wonder in every post here.

Continued thread derailment. Please take action on this individual.
    HERORIUS

• Please take action immediately. My posts provide no real value to anything and completely waste the time of those hoping to be productive....oh, never mind, that’s the other person
    Please take action immediately. My posts provide no real value to anything and completely waste the time of those hoping to be productive....oh, never mind, that’s the other person

Thread Derailment- 3rd offense.
    HERORIUS

• OOF
    lxr6h1egb7uj.jpg
    Impounded - Warrior__________Gimpound - Champion
    Chantsy - Paladin____________Shaquilleoatmeal - Berserker
    Cowtastrophe - Hero__________Shrimpsticks - Infiltrator

Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

>Daoc Videos<