USA Prime Time- Opening Night-- Ghost keep Event

edited January 2019 in General Board
1. Take from hib- easy 20k
2. Take from Alb- easy 20k

3. Nobody wants to hit Mid for rest of the night.

Albion bg at a 55% bonus. And I get multiple tells about how bad alb is now that I'm not leading.... I will not go back until there is only 1 bg running in albion. Sorry
Post edited by Natebruner on
"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• @John_Broadsword @Carol_Broadsword @Broadsword
    ToS violation
    Prohibited Conduct
    ==================
    PLAYER MAY NOT USE THE DAoC SERVICES TO:

1. Harass, threaten or embarrass another Player of the Services or to cause distress, unwanted attention or discomfort of such Player, or any other person or entity. Broadsword does not condone harassment in any form and may suspend or terminate the account of any Player who harasses others. Personal attacks, such as those based on a person's race, national origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, lifestyle choice, disablement or other such affiliation, are strictly prohibited.
  • Kealadron wrote: »
    @John_Broadsword @Carol_Broadsword @Broadsword
    ToS violation
    Prohibited Conduct
    ==================

1. Harass, threaten or embarrass another Player of the Services or to cause distress, unwanted attention or discomfort of such Player, or any other person or entity. Broadsword does not condone harassment in any form and may suspend or terminate the account of any Player who harasses others. Personal attacks, such as those based on a person's race, national origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, lifestyle choice, disablement or other such affiliation, are strictly prohibited.

Derailment of my post. Please take action on this individual.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• edited January 2019 PM
    Natebruner wrote: »
    Derailment of my post. Please take action on this individual.

lol ript !
    Post edited by Huehuaehue on
  • Kealadron wrote: »
    @John_Broadsword @Carol_Broadsword @Broadsword
    ToS violation
    Prohibited Conduct
    ==================

Post can be considered removed since the offending individual edited his original post to fall into line with the ToS.

(2 can play this game)
  • Narcissist Nate crashed NF.
  • Natebruner wrote: »
    I will not go back until there is only 1 bg running in albion. Sorry

Well... Out, damned spot! out, I say!
  • edited January 2019 PM
    Post edited, removed mine.

Albion does need something. As much as I love running around with a 55-60% NF bonus and going up against Hib Voltron groups and the zergs, it does get old doing it over and over again.
    Post edited by Amp_Phetamine on
  • Y'all can hate on Nate as much as you want but check the facts. Prior to him swapping to Alb at the end of the Summer, Albion was in this EXACT position, no effective BG and no capability of winning zerg fights (which eventually led to no Alb primetime zerg for weeks).

He swapped over, began leading BG's and suddenly Albion had an effective and consistent BG during US prime.

This isn't ass kissing or anything, this is literally what happened. It's facts. If Hib/Mid want a low numbered alb BG to just steam roll every night (or no alb BG at all) then you've got it. Two way realm warfare again
  • If only he continued to not blow up his head and keep it like when he first ran it...
  • BurkleyRIP wrote: »
    If only he continued to not blow up his head and keep it like when he first ran it...

The trouble is he cannot help himself. Look at what happened when he was first hounded out of Mid. He crept back and kept quiet for a week or so then resorted to type. Same on Alb and same on Hib. He will never change because he can't. He ruined Albs bg with his attitude to Rescu and his attitude to anyone who dared to disagree with him.
  • Y'all can hate on Nate as much as you want but check the facts. Prior to him swapping to Alb at the end of the Summer, Albion was in this EXACT position, no effective BG and no capability of winning zerg fights (which eventually led to no Alb primetime zerg for weeks).

He swapped over, began leading BG's and suddenly Albion had an effective and consistent BG during US prime.

This isn't ass kissing or anything, this is literally what happened. It's facts. If Hib/Mid want a low numbered alb BG to just steam roll every night (or no alb BG at all) then you've got it. Two way realm warfare again

And what was the state of Alb around the time of his departure? Let's not forget his ego eventually overshadowed any short-term accomplishments he had which ultimately saw Albs abandoning him. If his successes had continued then he'd still be there but he willingly walked away. "It's the facts."
  • edited January 2019 PM
    Y'all can hate on Nate as much as you want but check the facts. Prior to him swapping to Alb at the end of the Summer, Albion was in this EXACT position, no effective BG and no capability of winning zerg fights (which eventually led to no Alb primetime zerg for weeks).

You're right to an extent @Amp_Phetamine . I'm getting better at ignoring it for the most part. I actually ran with nate some when he was on mid the last time. It was enjoyable. He's a fantastic MA. Calls targets loud and clear.. pushes great. Knows when to peel back. All good stuff. I can actually say i took a lot of the positive from that and use it myself when i MA for our group. Am i a great MA? Not by a long shot, but i'm improving.

Ill also concede that he helped Albion to an extent. Not so sure it was his leadership ability or just that he was able to rally people better. Make quick decisions and people enjoyed the fast pace and action. I wasnt playing alb much at the time, so someone else would have to chime in as to why it failed. Nate is quick to say that it was Rescue's fault, and maybe in part it was, but if Nate was really good at rallying people, then he had to let go of the notion that its someone elses fault, lead who followed him and push forward. Hearing the same old crap over and over got old.

What makes it toxic is the general disdain for rules or someone telling him no though. Not intending to slam Nate. He and i havent seen eye to eye. We have went back and forth a lot. A lot of below the belt innuendo from both of us, but i do see this as a game, and its easy enough to either ignore the bad stuff, or flag the stuff i feel is inappropriate and unnecessary. He did not like to follow rules on PC and eventually that caught up with him. The vagueness of the rules got him on his main account. I'm not entirely sure of the whole process, but i could clearly see if he was warned but not given a "why", then he would continue to do so even after being warned saying "yes you told me not to.... but you never told me why, so i'm continuing". Several on the forums agree with this mentality. Several will fight the system due to lack of structure or specific rules and regulations. And they pay the price. Those same will ask "and you're ok with that"? I'll use Hue's own words and quote him... "its just the internet and its just a game" so sure.... im ok with following vague rules. As long as i have fun. The game helps me relax more times than not. And if it affords me some type of stress relief, why would i push the envelope if i was warned that actions might result in a ban?

Maybe you arent kissing his butt. But you defend him regularly. Good friends typically do that though, so i cant fault you for being a friend. Friends will even defend their friends caustic nature, and thats where you lose me some times. I think he could have a great following, but he enjoys stirring people up. He enjoys baiting and taunting. Some days i feel like im watch WWE and the old school smack talkers. Those who poke and prod just to get a reaction.

I'd like to see it all work out in the end... but attitudes seldom change... in any event enjoy!!!
    Post edited by Sleepwell on
  • Beeks wrote: »
    BurkleyRIP wrote: »
    If only he continued to not blow up his head and keep it like when he first ran it...

The trouble is he cannot help himself. Look at what happened when he was first hounded out of Mid. He crept back and kept quiet for a week or so then resorted to type. Same on Alb and same on Hib. He will never change because he can't. He ruined Albs bg with his attitude to Rescu and his attitude to anyone who dared to disagree with him.

I have to disagree with you in regards to the last sentence. His Albion BG was very proficient and effective, I ran in it multiple times. What ruined the Alb BG was when the second BG leader came back from break and decided to run a separate BG.

This separate BG was generally smaller and would continually engage larger Mid BG's, providing the Mid BG with kills and rp's thus nullifying the Mid BG's need to engage Nate's at more strategic locations.

The attitude towards Rescu that you mention, do you have any examples or is your comment speculation off of hearsay? Rescu refused to run sidecar to Nate and Nate refused to be fodder to Mids/Hibs by engaging in Rescu's tactics. That was the primary disagreement. We ran as the trailing BG quite a few times to support Rescu when he would be ambushed by the Mid BG; occasionally it worked but often times it was very poor engagement locations that favored the enemy BG.

Once Nate was tired of being forced to engage the Mid BG in unfavorable scenarios and decided to dissolve his Alb BG we're back to where we started before he swapped over.

So to say he ruined Albs BG is completely incorrect. To your second point he never really had attitude towards people that "disagree'd with him". People who continually complained about waiting to engage were advised that that is how the BG was running and if they didn't like it they could go to Rescu's BG or deal with it. If the complaints became persistent and counter productive that individual was removed.
  • Sleepwell wrote: »
    Y'all can hate on Nate as much as you want but check the facts. Prior to him swapping to Alb at the end of the Summer, Albion was in this EXACT position, no effective BG and no capability of winning zerg fights (which eventually led to no Alb primetime zerg for weeks).

You're right to an extent @Amp_Phetamine . I'm getting better at ignoring it for the most part. I actually ran with nate some when he was on mid the last time. It was enjoyable. He's a fantastic MA. Calls targets loud and clear.. pushes great. Knows when to peel back. All good stuff. I can actually say i took a lot of the positive from that and use it myself when i MA for our group. Am i a great MA? Not by a long shot, but i'm improving.

Ill also concede that he helped Albion to an extent. Not so sure it was his leadership ability or just that he was able to rally people better. Make quick decisions and people enjoyed the fast pace and action. I wasnt playing alb much at the time, so someone else would have to chime in as to why it failed. Nate is quick to say that it was Rescue's fault, and maybe in part it was, but if Nate was really good at rallying people, then he had to let go of the notion that its someone elses fault, lead who followed him and push forward. Hearing the same old crap over and over got old.

What makes it toxic is the general disdain for rules or someone telling him no though. Not intending to slam Nate. He and i havent seen eye to eye. We have went back and forth a lot. A lot of below the belt innuendo from both of us, but i do see this as a game, and its easy enough to either ignore the bad stuff, or flag the stuff i feel is inappropriate and unnecessary. He did not like to follow rules on PC and eventually that caught up with him. The vagueness of the rules got him on his main account. I'm not entirely sure of the whole process, but i could clearly see if he was warned but not given a "why", then he would continue to do so even after being warned saying "yes you told me not to.... but you never told me why, so i'm continuing". Several on the forums agree with this mentality. Several will fight the system due to lack of structure or specific rules and regulations. And they pay the price. Those same will ask "and you're ok with that"? I'll use Hue's own words and quote him... "its just the internet and its just a game" so sure.... im ok with following vague rules. As long as i have fun. The game helps me relax more times than not. And if it affords me some type of stress relief, why would i push the envelope if i was warned that actions might result in a ban?

Maybe you arent kissing his butt. But you defend him regularly. Good friends typically do that though, so i cant fault you for being a friend. Friends will even defend their friends caustic nature, and thats where you lose me some times. I think he could have a great following, but he enjoys stirring people up. He enjoys baiting and taunting. Some days i feel like im watch WWE and the old school smack talkers. Those who poke and prod just to get a reaction.

I'd like to see it all work out in the end... but attitudes seldom change... in any event enjoy!!!

Haha I completely understand your viewpoint as well @Sleepwell and I can most certainly see where I come in as a defender but for the most part I generally only offer my defensive opinion in regards to conversations that are not truthful or accurate. In that regard I will post a comment or take an individuals claims and either support it or refute it with facts that I had personally experienced throughout my game play.

Sure there are things that Nate's involved with that I know nothing about and therefore have no experience or knowledge of the situation and in those threads you won't see me posting because it wouldn't be appropriate to attempt and offer my opinion on a subject that I know nothing of, I generally keep my head low unless there is something I personally want to elaborate on

I have to disagree with you in regards to the last sentence. His Albion BG was very proficient and effective, I ran in it multiple times. What ruined the Alb BG was when the second BG leader came back from break and decided to run a separate BG.

This separate BG was generally smaller and would continually engage larger Mid BG's, providing the Mid BG with kills and rp's thus nullifying the Mid BG's need to engage Nate's at more strategic locations.

The attitude towards Rescu that you mention, do you have any examples or is your comment speculation off of hearsay? Rescu refused to run sidecar to Nate and Nate refused to be fodder to Mids/Hibs by engaging in Rescu's tactics. That was the primary disagreement. We ran as the trailing BG quite a few times to support Rescu when he would be ambushed by the Mid BG; occasionally it worked but often times it was very poor engagement locations that favored the enemy BG.

Once Nate was tired of being forced to engage the Mid BG in unfavorable scenarios and decided to dissolve his Alb BG we're back to where we started before he swapped over.

So to say he ruined Albs BG is completely incorrect. To your second point he never really had attitude towards people that "disagree'd with him". People who continually complained about waiting to engage were advised that that is how the BG was running and if they didn't like it they could go to Rescu's BG or deal with it. If the complaints became persistent and counter productive that individual was removed.

Nates ego prevented the 2 bg's from merging, pure and simple. Please don't feed his ego any further by defending him!

• He's a fantastic MA. Calls targets loud and clear.. pushes great. Knows when to peel back

Almost spit my coffee out there...knows when to peel back? I have never seen a person who flops on inc as well, that includes bomb warlocks and sm. They have higher survival rate.

Fantastic is in the eye of the beholder. Loud, I will give you. Fantastic, not so much.

Honestly, I couldn't care less who is running the Alb bg or Hib bg. Numbers is what is needed, as it is terribly sad atm.
  • edited January 2019 PM
    Jak wrote: »
    He's a fantastic MA. Calls targets loud and clear.. pushes great. Knows when to peel back

Almost spit my coffee out there...knows when to peel back? I have never seen a person who flops on inc as well, that includes bomb warlocks and sm. They have higher survival rate.

Fantastic is in the eye of the beholder. Loud, I will give you. Fantastic, not so much.

Honestly, I couldn't care less who is running the Alb bg or Hib bg. Numbers is what is needed, as it is terribly sad atm.

lol this is so true. :D

Pop is bad atm, [ToS] not helping at all.
    Post edited by Midithir on
  • edited January 2019 PM
    Beeks wrote: »
    He's a fantastic MA. Calls targets loud and clear.. pushes great. Knows when to peel back

Pop is bad atm, [ToS] not helping at all.

lol.. better edit your post fast... don't talk that blasphemy in here :wink:
    Post edited by Midithir on

Haha I completely understand your viewpoint as well @Sleepwell and I can most certainly see where I come in as a defender but for the most part I generally only offer my defensive opinion in regards to conversations that are not truthful or accurate. In that regard I will post a comment or take an individuals claims and either support it or refute it with facts that I had personally experienced throughout my game play.

Sure there are things that Nate's involved with that I know nothing about and therefore have no experience or knowledge of the situation and in those threads you won't see me posting because it wouldn't be appropriate to attempt and offer my opinion on a subject that I know nothing of, I generally keep my head low unless there is something I personally want to elaborate on

I get it @Amp_Phetamine . It gives the general appearance that you only defend him though. If you were to stand up and say he's wrong when he does do wrong, then its not one sided though. My boss at work praises me with a job well done, and chews me out when i fubar. True friends will not only pat you on the back when you do well, they will call you on your flaws.
  • edited January 2019 PM
    Sleepwell wrote: »

Pop is bad atm, [removed]not helping at all.

lol.. better edit your post fast... don't talk that blasphemy in here :wink:

haha my bad!
    Post edited by Carol_Broadsword on

Nates ego prevented the 2 bg's from merging, pure and simple. Please don't feed his ego any further by defending him!

I have to correct you here again. Rescu also refused to merge into Nate's BG as well. Also Rescu wouldn't trail Nate's BG, it was always the other way around. You have to look at both sides of the coin. Both ego's caused strife but Rescu was far less willing to work with Nate then Nate was working with Rescu.

I get it @Amp_Phetamine . It gives the general appearance that you only defend him though. If you were to stand up and say he's wrong when he does do wrong, then its not one sided though. My boss at work praises me with a job well done, and chews me out when i fubar. True friends will not only pat you on the back when you do well, they will call you on your flaws.

Yes that is very true, and if I felt it necessary I would, but Nate's a grown man and doesn't need me to offer my opinion regarding his character/actions in situations that I was never involved with. If it was an in-game situation that was handled poorly and screwed up, yes I would state the facts that deciding to do X,Y and Z was incorrect in that situation and should've been handled differently in my opinion.

The majority of my experiences with Nate was during Alb Nation BG and only through my experiences am I willing to speak. It's no secret that there is friction among a handful of posters here and Nate; however, unless I'm involved somehow I leave those situations to be handled by those involved and only offer my opinion when it's valid such as the comments made earlier in this thread.
  • Let us say I move over to a new realm to lead bgs. That realm has a bg leader that has been leading for a very a long time. Whether I like that bg leader is not relevant. What is relevant, is I would be more considerate of that person that has established themselves on such server and I would go out of my way to insure that I melded my bg and play style to accommodate that well established bg. I would not go out of my way to cause strife and further divide a realm that is clearly struggling.

Now, the realm is struggling even more, which has hurt everyone that is left in this game.

But that is just me.

Yes that is very true, and if I felt it necessary I would, but Nate's a grown man and doesn't need me to offer my opinion regarding his character/actions in situations that I was never involved with. If it was an in-game situation that was handled poorly and screwed up, yes I would state the facts that deciding to do X,Y and Z was incorrect in that situation and should've been handled differently in my opinion.

The majority of my experiences with Nate was during Alb Nation BG and only through my experiences am I willing to speak. It's no secret that there is friction among a handful of posters here and Nate; however, unless I'm involved somehow I leave those situations to be handled by those involved and only offer my opinion when it's valid such as the comments made earlier in this thread.

Nothing wrong with that advice. Nothing i really disagree with. I dislike people who stir crap just to stir crap though. I deal with that enough at work. So if and when i chose to comment on those threads, its through frustration. I guess if thats how he chooses to get his enjoyment (at the cost of others), then its his money and as long as BS allows it to happen (within their rules or bounds), then i should just overlook it.
  • Jak wrote: »
    Let us say I move over to a new realm to lead bgs. That realm has a bg leader that has been leading for a very a long time. Whether I like that bg leader is not relevant. What is relevant, is I would be more considerate of that person that has established themselves on such server and I would go out of my way to insure that I melded my bg and play style to accommodate that well established bg. I would not go out of my way to cause strife and further divide a realm that is clearly struggling.

Now, the realm is struggling even more, which has hurt everyone that is left in this game.

But that is just me.

Remember Rescu was on hiatus when Nate started to form/lead BG's
    Let us say I move over to a new realm to lead bgs. That realm has a bg leader that has been leading for a very a long time. Whether I like that bg leader is not relevant. What is relevant, is I would be more considerate of that person that has established themselves on such server and I would go out of my way to insure that I melded my bg and play style to accommodate that well established bg. I would not go out of my way to cause strife and further divide a realm that is clearly struggling.

But that is just me.

Nope, I don't remember.

But that is just me.

Nope, I don't remember.

That's why I posted. There wasn't a consistent BG when Nate came over and started leading. Once he did Albion had an effective and active BG. This continued until Rescu came back and decided to continue his own BG. I'm not saying Rescu was in the wrong for doing so but what ended up occurring was two BG leaders with different play styles and agendas.

Therefore to suggest that Nate single handily initiated strife and divided the realm is incorrect. Albion was performing fantastic through Alb Nation.

The realm is struggling because Rescu was unwilling to cooperate with Nate. As I stated before Nate's BG, on multiple occasions, tailed Rescu's BG to offer support when he would make a questionable hit and get ambushed. They made it a priority to have at least one player who was friendly with both BG leaders accept the responsibility of gathering and sharing information between both BG's. It's just that the majority of players in Nate's BG were not fans of Rescu's tactics as they generally resulted in bad hits, ambushes and AJ's that resulted in either his or both of our BG's wiping and the majority of players in Rescu's BG did not agree with the tactics Nate employed and felt there was too much downtime.

Nate disbanded his BG due to the aforementioned issues and we can see the result of that decision today. Albion, once again, either does not have an active BG running or if they do, it's hardly competitive compared to the Mid BG.
  • JakJak
    edited January 2019 PM

But that is just me.

Nope, I don't remember.

That's why I posted. There wasn't a consistent BG when Nate came over and started leading. Once he did Albion had an effective and active BG. This continued until Rescu came back and decided to continue his own BG. I'm not saying Rescu was in the wrong for doing so but what ended up occurring was two BG leaders with different play styles and agendas.

Therefore to suggest that Nate single handily initiated strife and divided the realm is incorrect. Albion was performing fantastic through Alb Nation.

The realm is struggling because Rescu was unwilling to cooperate with Nate. As I stated before Nate's BG, on multiple occasions, tailed Rescu's BG to offer support when he would make a questionable hit and get ambushed. They made it a priority to have at least one player who was friendly with both BG leaders accept the responsibility of gathering and sharing information between both BG's. It's just that the majority of players in Nate's BG were not fans of Rescu's tactics as they generally resulted in bad hits, ambushes and AJ's that resulted in either his or both of our BG's wiping and the majority of players in Rescu's BG did not agree with the tactics Nate employed and felt there was too much downtime.

Nate disbanded his BG due to the aforementioned issues and we can see the result of that decision today. Albion, once again, either does not have an active BG running or if they do, it's hardly competitive compared to the Mid BG.

Great post on defending Nate again and clearing up my lack of knowledge on the bg leaders in Alb! Thanks!

Maybe he should try again!
    Post edited by Jak on

But that is just me.

Nope, I don't remember.

Great post on defending Nate again! Thanks!

I'm providing you with facts about the events that actually occurred. If you consider that defending someone then by all means, imply that. What I don't appreciate is people randomly accusing others of destroying an entire realm with absolutely no inherent basis of truth.
  • JakJak
    edited January 2019 PM
    Go back and read again, I edited it for clarity :)

No where in my post did I say that anyone destroyed anything. What I think was missed and is quite telling, is the considerate part. Regardless of whether said person was taking a break and came back or however the story is to be spun, I have no way of determining that this the proper sequence; other than your claim of the events. There is always more than one side to every story.

Not even sure why I am responding, I think I am just bored at work.
    Post edited by Jak on

No where in my post did I say that anyone destroyed anything. What I think was missed and is quite telling, is the considerate part. Regardless of whether said person was taking a break and came back or however the story is to be spun, I have no way of determining that this the proper sequence; other than your claim of the events. There is always more than one side to every story.

Sure there is always more than one side to every story, hence why I decided to correct a few incorrect statements that were being made ;).

• I hate bumping Nate posts but clarification is needed.

Rescu took a break from the game during the summer which created a BG void in Alb. This followed the massive exodus of DKoC players which dwindled Alb's population and community. Terrianna led a BG for Alb when she could/wanted to after Rescu left. Nate started to lead a BG (mostly) everyday from there on. It started off good when he took risks but that was short lived. Clearly his "win%" was more important to him than creating action so he started camping. Nate lost some players to the Mid BG during this period prior to Rescu returning. He continued to lose players after Rescu returned. Nate decided to stop leading after that point citing Alb should only have one BG.

Remember folks, BG play is completely optional and no one is required to follow anyone. One BG losing players to another BG implies those players are dissatisfied with how a BG operates. You can blame Nate or Rescu if you want but ultimately the players choose who to follow if they so desire.
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/

Sure there is always more than one side to every story, hence why I decided to correct a few incorrect statements that were being made ;).

But that is just your side :D
  • edited January 2019 PM

Thanks sleep :) I like to kick butt and talk trash the same time.
    I hate bumping Nate posts but clarification is needed.

Rescu took a break from the game during the summer which created a BG void in Alb. This followed the massive exodus of DKoC players which dwindled Alb's population and community. Terrianna led a BG for Alb when she could/wanted to after Rescu left. Nate started to lead a BG (mostly) everyday from there on. It started off good when he took risks but that was short lived. Clearly his "win%" was more important to him than creating action so he started camping. Nate lost some players to the Mid BG during this period prior to Rescu returning. He continued to lose players after Rescu returned. Nate decided to stop leading after that point citing Alb should only have one BG.

Remember folks, BG play is completely optional and no one is required to follow anyone. One BG losing players to another BG implies those players are dissatisfied with how a BG operates. You can blame Nate or Rescu if you want but ultimately the players choose who to follow if they so desire.

beetguice followed me like a good boy but he would not push hard and often just stayed way back on his sorc.

seldom mezzing anyone. I needed more sorc's like Ewalien
    HERORIUS

beetguice followed me like a good boy but he would not push hard and often just stayed way back on his sorc.

Such trash talk but with nothing to back it up. :D
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword

It's not your fault.. ewaliens don't just grow on trees

HERORIUS

You need to troll harder. This is insufficient.

Stay on topic beetguice the sorc from Nates bg
    HERORIUS

Stay on topic beetguiceBeetleguisse, the Sorc that left my BG from Nates bg

Fixed. =)

Fixed. =)

now just add.. to die to nate and it's good.

but stay on topic
    HERORIUS

• might as well shut it down :-). Its been off topic since the 1st post hahaahhah

Fixed. =)

but stay on topic Beetleguisse, the Sorc that left my BG and died to Albs carrying me.

Like this?

Fixed. =)

but stay on topic Beetleguisse, the Sorc that left my BG and died to Albs carrying me.

Like this?

You served as a loyal sorc to me.. I just expected more from your play I guess
    HERORIUS

Fixed. =)

Like this?

You served as a loyal sorc to me.. I just expected you to carry me more from your play I guess

Fixed.

I expected you to behave like an adult. Looks like we're both disappointed.
  • edited January 2019 PM

Fixed. =)

Like this?

You served as a loyal sorc to me.. I just expected you to carry me more from your play I guess

Fixed.

You were a loyal follower in a video game to me.. sorry it didn't go your way
    HERORIUS

• Natebruner wrote:
    “Thanks sleep :) I like to kick butt and talk trash the same time.”

Narcissistic Nate don’t forget to add HIJACKING RELICS to your comment above.

Fixed. =)

Like this?

Fixed.

You were a loyal follower in a video game to me.. sorry it didn't go your way

Nice ninja edit. (servant --> follower)

/shrug. I didn't like your play style so I left. Not sure how that makes me loyal.
  • Elvies wrote: »
    Natebruner wrote:
    “Thanks sleep :) I like to kick butt and talk trash the same time.”

Narcissistic Nate don’t forget to add HIJACKING RELICS to your comment above.

sorry I don't believe in giving them to the enemies :)
    HERORIUS

• Nice cover, but that won’t work. Everyone knows you HIJACK RELICS anywhere you play. Midgard, Albion and waiting for you to do the same to Hibernia.
  • Elvies wrote: »
    Nice cover, but that won’t work. Everyone knows you HIJACK RELICS anywhere you play. Midgard, Albion and waiting for you to do the same to Hibernia.

Sorry I don't excuse giving relic's to enemies.
    HERORIUS