Spirit of the Game Question- In Regard to Relics

2»

Comments

• Natebruner wrote: »
    Beeks wrote: »
    Relics were designed to be taken and held, not bartered for. If you dont want relics falling into other realms hands there are ways to do this without resorting to holding them hostage. I am sure that even you can understand this.

Again you avoid the question. Let me list it again for you.

What if a player doing so didn't want it being given to the enemy ?

bg leaders are not elected by majority vote, they are dictators that people choose to follow or not. it's nice if bg leaders listen to their bg, but technically that's optional. if someone disagrees with a bg leader, then that person can voice that opinion in the bg. (god knows how much i do that...). i'm sure that xy consulted his BG for opinions before he took that action and that the majority of players supported that course of action.

and you talking about the spirit of the game when it comes to relics... you really have no shame.
    Stor Hurfru Muylasav, wildly swinging arms around. Vicomte Muylock, calling curses on enemies. Lord Muylaetrix, calling upon winter storms. some other chars with names starting with Muyl.
  • Muylae wrote: »
    Natebruner wrote: »
    Relics were designed to be taken and held, not bartered for. If you dont want relics falling into other realms hands there are ways to do this without resorting to holding them hostage. I am sure that even you can understand this.

bg leaders are not elected by majority vote, they are dictators that people choose to follow or not. it's nice if bg leaders listen to their bg, but technically that's optional. if someone disagrees with a bg leader, then that person can voice that opinion in the bg. (god knows how much i do that...). i'm sure that xy consulted his BG for opinions before he took that action and that the majority of players supported that course of action.

and you talking about the spirit of the game when it comes to relics... you really have no shame.

Spirit of the game is not giving relics to the enemy when it could help thy realm.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Natebruner wrote: »
    Muylae wrote: »

Spirit of the game is not giving relics to the enemy when it could help thy realm.

herorius used to take relics all the time and then just dump them behind a tree because he couldn't be arsed running them to hibernia, i'm sure some hibs in his bg could have picked them up and tried carrying them back, but that didn't happen often...

i assume that most people prefer a situation where every realm holds their own relics and no other relics.
    Stor Hurfru Muylasav, wildly swinging arms around. Vicomte Muylock, calling curses on enemies. Lord Muylaetrix, calling upon winter storms. some other chars with names starting with Muyl.
  • Biggest troll in the game talking about the spirit of the game jfc
  • edited January 2019 PM
    Quickk wrote: »
    Biggest troll in the game talking about the spirit of the game jfc

@Quick it was your guild with @jen with elitist jerx that requested that I give the relic to albion. I said no and we attempted to carry it back but got hit by hibs. did you guys ever tell @xyorman this ?

The gm @Daniellson wanted to do this. He asked if I could deliver the relic to baby and have her run it to albion.

But I Don't think that's in the spirit of the game... we died trying to run it to Midgard.
    Post edited by Natebruner on
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• edited January 2019 PM
    I could care less, your true colors came out. Oh now you want to black mail, OMG here we go guys
    Post edited by Quickk on
  • Quickk wrote: »
    I could care less, your true colors came out. Oh now you want to black mail, OMG here we go guys

ask @Daniellson and @Jenini - what the elitist jerx wanted to do with that relic. See if they tell you the truth.
    HERORIUS

• Oh and yes I would give albs relic to them and help them out since hibs run over everything everyday. I haven’t been on in a few weeks.
  • edited January 2019 PM
    Oh and yes I would give albs relic to them and help them out since hibs run over everything everyday. I haven’t been on in a few weeks.

I'm sure they will appreciate you jumping and adding in on this topic.
    HERORIUS

• I honestly don’t care man, it’s a game.
  • My point is even though the elitist jerx asked me to deliver to relic to albion I did .. I attempted to carry it back to Midgard and died in the process to hibs.

Giving the enemy the relic is not in the spirit of the game.
    HERORIUS

• Np I don’t play anymore anyways. How has the relic’s been going these days since Saturday
    I honestly don’t care man, it’s a game.

yeah best to stay with that stance now … avoid what elitist jerx wanted to do
    HERORIUS

Np I don’t play anymore anyways. How has the relic’s been going these days since Saturday

Hero takes them when hero wants them.
    HERORIUS

• Beeks wrote: »
    Sovereign wrote: »
    <a bunch of nonsense>

There's absolutely nothing to back up or even suggest that the numbers you toss out accurately represent what the current player base may or may not feel on the situation.

Nates ability for self worship proves that it's pointless to try and reason with him!

Who says I'm trying to reason with him?
  • Who cares
  • Sovereign wrote: »
    Sovereign wrote: »
    <a bunch of nonsense>

There's absolutely nothing to back up or even suggest that the numbers you toss out accurately represent what the current player base may or may not feel on the situation.

Nates ability for self worship proves that it's pointless to try and reason with him!

Who says I'm trying to reason with him?

Stay on topic
    HERORIUS

• I shouldnt even be brought into this. Nate your done and over with and as for the relic thing. Pull more lies out your butt as i wasnt even there dude. I logged in after you stole the relic and when i heard you stole Anna's relic i kicked you so fast from the guild. People like you will die off fast. No one likes you and no one cares about what u think or how you play. Im sure you haven't talked to your superintendent clark ealy but i have. See Nate your not the only one that can start stuff. Push me some more i dare you.....
  • Jenini wrote: »
    I shouldnt even be brought into this. Nate your done and over with and as for the relic thing. Pull more lies out your butt as i wasnt even there dude. I logged in after you stole the relic and when i heard you stole Anna's relic i kicked you so fast from the guild. People like you will die off fast. No one likes you and no one cares about what u think or how you play. Im sure you haven't talked to your superintendent clark ealy but i have. See Nate your not the only one that can start stuff. Push me some more i dare you.....

Did you forget the video I posted of the dm from @Daniellson requesting that I give the relic to baby?
    HERORIUS

• edited January 2019 PM
    Was it not elitist jerx who attempted to carry the relic back to mid with me?
    Yes and we died doing so. But I would never give in to @Daniellson request to hand over to albion.

@Paindancerr did not request this
    HERORIUS

• Lmao..Lmao
  • Which video was this?

a) how to use banelords?
    b) keyboard turning 1 oh 1.
    or
    c) failing at hijacking a relic.

or was there another video i missed?

• tald wrote: »
    Which video was this?

a) how to use banelords?
    or

It was how to speak in group play. One guy wanted to give the relic away against @Paindancerr
    I said no.. we can run it ourselves if they don't want to help.
    HERORIUS

Which video was this?

a) how to use banelords?
    or

Most of those videos were taken down when his YouTube account closed. Also included a video where he felt the need to shame someone on their appearance. Class act guy. #derailed
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/
  • Have you always been this way Nate? Or did it start when you lost some of your accounts and decided to ruin the game for others? Asking for a friend
  • edited January 2019 PM
    Have you always been this way Nate? Or did it start when you lost some of your accounts and decided to ruin the game for others? Asking for a friend

You showed up to talk about the matter- so no elitist jerx has room to talk here.
    HERORIUS

Which video was this?

a) how to use banelords?
    or

Most of those videos were taken down when his YouTube account closed. Also included a video where he felt the need to shame someone on their appearance. Class act guy. #derailed

I closed them as they were under my real life name. I've made a new account and can repost if you like.
    @asatruar
    HERORIUS

• i can do as i please thank you..please stay on topic
    i can do as i please thank you..please stay on topic

you asked a question and I answered it. :)
    HERORIUS

• The more i think about you have some serious mental problems. I do feel bad for you because i actually tried to be a friend to you and even though i was warned to stay away cause your like a cancer i still gave you the benefit of the doubt. I hope you get help one day nate. The more i think about after seeing your picture you must have been the boy that got bullied at school so now you feel its your duty to bully and bash people. Karma is well you know im sure you'll find out soon. Your going to end up pushing the wrong people one day and you wont be able to turn back from it. The lies you make up are so ridiculous that you even believe them. I only wish i would have taken midgards advice about you sooner.

Just incase you feel the need for help.. Mental Health hotline is 1800 273 8255.
  • edited January 2019 PM
    Jenini wrote: »
    The more i think about you have some serious mental problems. I do feel bad for you because i actually tried to be a friend to you and even though i was warned to stay away cause your like a cancer i still gave you the benefit of the doubt. I hope you get help one day nate. The more i think about after seeing your picture you must have been the boy that got bullied at school so now you feel its your duty to bully and bash people. Karma is well you know im sure you'll find out soon. Your going to end up pushing the wrong people one day and you wont be able to turn back from it. The lies you make up are so ridiculous that you even believe them. I only wish i would have taken midgards advice about you sooner.

Just incase you feel the need for help.. Mental Health hotline is 1800 273 8255.

Are you saying I didn't show you the ss from @Daniellson ? because I did
    You seem upset as I made a video about the discord msgs from him and posted it .
    HERORIUS

• Long story short....

A bg can give a relic away to an enemy but GOD forbid someone else wants to run it back to Midgard besides the BG leader.

Makes no sense to me.
    HERORIUS

• Just wow. Shut this down, this farce has gone on long enough.
  • Jak wrote: »
    Just wow. Shut this down, this farce has gone on long enough.

It's a legitimate question and concern.
    HERORIUS

• Ohhh getting juicy now evil guilds and revengeful woman going rl!
    Bodukejr- hunter
    Thegenerallee-shadowblade
    Misleadinglooks-warrior

Grumblejr-hero
    Danceswithdebuffs-champion
    Faatkid-druid
  • Trying to make sense of this thread ...
    wj1u4688dhjv.jpg
    Bumblebunny to the rescue !
  • If everyone ignored Nate he would fade away... /ignore DAoC won... BTW I love derailments
  • @Carol_Broadsword @John_Broadsword @Broadsword
    Can we just close this tread now before it waste anymore server space... Every single thread started by the OP is a constant derailment that leads to people fighting and arguing and further dilutes the already failing population. If his money is so important to you charge me double.
  • Kealadron wrote: »
    @Carol_Broadsword @John_Broadsword @Broadsword
    Can we just close this tread now before it waste anymore server space... Every single thread started by the OP is a constant derailment that leads to people fighting and arguing and further dilutes the already failing population. If his money is so important to you charge me double.

It was a serious question.

A bg can give a relic away to an enemy but GOD forbid someone else wants to run it back to Midgard besides the BG leader.

Makes no sense to me.
    HERORIUS

• Nate it has nothing to do with that 1 specific comment, it's your attitude, demeanor, the way you talk to and treat people and the fact that every thread you start turns into a pure **** storm
    Nate it has nothing to do with that 1 specific comment, it's your attitude, demeanor, the way you talk to and treat people and the fact that every thread you start turns into a pure **** storm

I wish I had more patience for those who move and think at a slower pace... I really wish I did

But we need to stay on topic
    HERORIUS

• You have entertained every single comment directed at you good or bad and single handedly derailed this thread equally as much as anyone else... You enjoy getting a rise out of people which further derails the thread originally posted by yourself or others. If you love DAoC as much as you portray then you'd just ignore the people who direct there comments at you but you don't you eat it up and take what could be a constructive thread (your own or someone else's) and derail the **** out of it then it goes no where but the closed thread tab.
    You have entertained every single comment directed at you good or bad and single handedly derailed this thread equally as much as anyone else... You enjoy getting a rise out of people which further derails the thread originally posted by yourself or others. If you love DAoC as much as you portray then you'd just ignore the people who direct there comments at you but you don't you eat it up and take what could be a constructive thread (your own or someone else's) and derail the **** out of it then it goes no where but the closed thread tab.

I often ask to please stay on topic. Lets try to do this then.
    HERORIUS

• Re-read your last few post and ask yourself if you stay on topic, conversation is over I'm not entertaining you anymore.
This discussion has been closed.