New solo videos

Solo zerk 4

Solo cabalist

Solo warrior

Comments

• edited January 2019 PM
    I stopped watching after a few minutes of the first video. It seems you charge and vendo on inc and /laugh at people. This video isn't for me. Maybe others will enjoy but it's not for me.
    Post edited by Daelin on
  • nice rippin !
  • Daelin wrote: »
    I stopped watching after a few minutes of the first video. It seems you charge and vendo on inc and /laugh at people. This video isn't for me. Maybe others will enjoy but it's not for me.

I enjoyed the charge vendo and /rofl. I esp enjoyed the 4 man who chased you in a solo zone and got destroyed. What 4 man chases a solo and loses. @Seethyr what were you doing ?
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Natebruner wrote: »
    Daelin wrote: »

I enjoyed the charge vendo and /rofl. I esp enjoyed the 4 man who chased you in a solo zone and got destroyed. What 4 man chases a solo and loses. @Seethyr what were you doing ?

As I said, some will enjoy the video and gameplay of the poster and others won't. It's the same way I've seen your videos Nate and just /facepalm at your gameplay. Especially when you claim to be the best at everything and your videos contradict what you are saying. This is a game and everyone plays it differently. People play for fun. Even you who has been banned and purposely tried to ruin a game for many others. To each their own.
  • Daelin wrote: »
    Natebruner wrote: »

As I said, some will enjoy the video and gameplay of the poster and others won't. It's the same way I've seen your videos Nate and just /facepalm at your gameplay. Especially when you claim to be the best at everything and your videos contradict what you are saying. This is a game and everyone plays it differently. People play for fun. Even you who has been banned and purposely tried to ruin a game for many others. To each their own.

You are bothered that much b/c I said I enjoyed it ? lol
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• For me the /rofl was for people that normally run down solos in grps so yes they deserve it. I don’t do it to people I actually respect in game and even some people that normally 8 man or small man that solo I respect. But it’s those that run over solos in groups on a regular basis that I do that too. They deserve it lol.
  • Also here’s another video

• edited January 2019 PM

You are bothered that much b/c I said I enjoyed it ? lol

I have no problem of you enjoying a video. You are free to enjoy or not enjoy what you want.
    Post edited by Daelin on
  • edited January 2019 PM
    Very nice toe, [edited]
    Post edited by Driralin on
    Bodukejr- hunter
    Thegenerallee-shadowblade
    Misleadinglooks-warrior

Grumblejr-hero
    Danceswithdebuffs-champion
    Faatkid-druid
  • edited January 2019 PM
    sometimes on scout vs people that I didn't like id wait till they were like 5% hp then zephyr, and rr5, and ps, and ip, and speedboost to let them know they wasn't even close, then kill them and rofl

I must admit it feels nice ;p

(and yes I paid the price for doing that a few times and got jumped after by someone with no cds up ;\ lol)

*edit* and by people I didn't like I mean people who would zerg or aj me or make fun of me on forum cuz they thought they was good or something, I assume toejams doesn't just rofl people to be mean for no reason

(not that anyone over the age of like 8 gets their feelings hurt from emotes anyway.... well besides daelin I suppose)

Post edited by Huehuaehue on
  • It's funny that someone will comment about someone being a snowflake when they have zero idea who they are talking to. I always wonder about people jumping to conclusions and making comments.. If I were to jump to conclusions I too could say whatever I want w/o proof. See how fun jumping to conclusions is? Maybe you have done something but you don't know me and I don't know you. All I see is someone whom I don't know and runs his/her mouth off trying to sound big but as far as I know, has done nothing in this world besides make assumptions behind a keyboard.
  • edited January 2019 PM
    [edited]
    HERORIUS

• edited January 2019 PM
    [edited]
  • edited January 2019 PM
    Boduke wrote: »
    Very nice toe, [edited]

[edited]
    HERORIUS

• edited January 2019 PM
    [edited]
  • edited January 2019 PM
    [edited]
  • edited January 2019 PM
    [edited]
  • edited January 2019 PM
    [edited]
    Bodukejr- hunter
    Thegenerallee-shadowblade
    Misleadinglooks-warrior

Grumblejr-hero
    Danceswithdebuffs-champion
    Faatkid-druid
  • edited January 2019 PM
    Boduke wrote: »
    [edited]

rofl
    HERORIUS

• I think this thread wins for most edited posts. :)
    Bumblebunny to the rescue !
  • Siambra wrote: »
    I think this thread wins for most edited posts. :)

Daelin was on a mission apparently !

lol
    HERORIUS