Potions and Alchemy Drops Discussion

Essences for the Omni-Regen/Omni-Healing/Tenacity are given from 1-5(max). Celerity/Restoration/Supremacies are dropped as 1 per.

First I want too remind people that alchemy drops were nerfed some years ago from their natural drop rate of 5 per to 1 per. I also

want to remind everyone this around the time of the old dungeon revamps which had damn near instant respawns. Now the

respawns have been fixed to their "natural" state after years and years and given how many Essences we get from clippings it would

only make Sense to me if we get back the insta respawns in old dungeons to help farm the ingredients we need or we get the old

5per alchemy drop that it used too be to compensate us.

Thank You,
The Pickler

Comments

• I just said this in another post, but you can literally sit in relic town and buy as many alch ingredients as you want with BPs. I did this a few times and basically 25k BPs equals out to be like 18-25 of each ingredient. Another way to look at it is 1 weekly BP quest = a handful of potions in the end
  • Armagedden wrote: »
    I just said this in another post, but you can literally sit in relic town and buy as many alch ingredients as you want with BPs. I did this a few times and basically 25k BPs equals out to be like 18-25 of each ingredient. Another way to look at it is 1 weekly BP quest = a handful of potions in the end

This is true, however, it is random as to what you get.
  • You can also buy then w/bps and sell them on your house merchant. Thats what I do w/my extra bps.