Problem with monthly "Covered in Glory" quest

So I have noticed an issue with the monthly "Covered in Glory" quest. This is the quest that requires you to complete 10 of the same quests within a month in order to get 60,000 bp's. It clearly states in the patch notes that this is repeatable and should reset on 12:01 EST on the first day of each month.

A buddy of mine completed this before December 1st (this was released November 13th) and he was not able to get another quest on December 1st. We thought maybe it was just that it was introduced in the middle of the month and he would be able to get a new one on January 1st.

I was able to complete mine well before January 1st (probably finished it around 12/29 or 12/30). I'm 90% sure I was able to get a new quest on the 1st or 2nd of January, but when my buddy said he still couldn't get the quest again, I looked in my journal and no quest was there. I also completed another solo task and it did not say that I had received my 2nd of 10 missions completed for this task. I was also not able to get a new task from Commander Locke.

Before anyone asks, my quest log is no where near full. I only keep the most basic tasks that I do on a regular basis. There is maybe 8 quests in my journal. What is the issue on this? Below I copied the text from the Patch notes on this mission to show that it clearly does say its repeatable and that it should be able to be received again on 12:01 AM EST on the first day of every month.

Monthly RvR Quest
Monthly quest timers will be reset at 12:01 AM EST on the first day of every month.
[Monthly] Covered in Glory
A new monthly repeatable quest with the following tasks:
Complete the [Daily] Roaming with Friends quest 10 times OR
Complete the [Daily] The Solo Road quest 10 times OR
Complete the [Daily] For the Realm quest 10 times
Only ONE of the above tasks needs to be finished for the monthly quest to be completed.
Completing a combination of 10 of the daily quests will not complete the quest, it must be 10 completions of a single daily quest.
Rewards 60,000 bounty points. This BP reward is not affected by any bonuses.
Please note that for BP-awards over 50,000 the player will see the awards in maximum increments of 50,000. In this case players will see1x 50,000 and 1x 10,000 BPs awarded in their system messages.
Rewards one of each: Enforcer’s Power, Draught of Omni-Regen, Omni-Healing, Restoration, and Supremacy.
This quest is obtained from Commander Wentworth, Commander Hrurdin, or Commander Locke in each realm’s relic town.
Tagged:

Comments

• Same here, completed it before 1st dec, never got it again.
  • edited January 2019 PM
    So that's 4 people that I know of that can't get this supposedly repeatable quest. Me, @Stoertebecker, and my buddy Carnikcon and his wife.
    Post edited by RonELuvv on
  • RonELuvv wrote: »
    So that's 4 people that I know of that can't get this supposedly repeatable quest. Me, @Stoertebecker, and my buddy Carnikcon and his wife.

I asked ppl in our guild, players in our stealthgroup, stealthmates etc...noone got this quest more than once.
  • Yet it clearly states in the 1.125 patch notes that this is repeatable. Any comments @Carol_Broadsword or @John_Broadsword?
  • Hiyas, yeah should be offered now. Can someone try and let me know if it's ok now? Thanks :)

DAoC Community Lead
    Broadsword Online Games
  • I can when I get home.
  • Yep same issue here I'm on 2nd month of not getting on druid I finished in Nov haven't been offered for dec/Jan.
    Bodukejr- hunter
    Thegenerallee-shadowblade
    Misleadinglooks-warrior

Grumblejr-hero
    Danceswithdebuffs-champion
    Faatkid-druid
  • Works, thx Carol :)
  • Agreed with @Stoertebecker that this is now working! Thank you @Carol_Broadsword! Much appreciated!
  • Great - thanks :)
    DAoC Community Lead
    Broadsword Online Games
  • edited January 2019 PM
    @Carol when are you guys gonna hire some csrs so we can get this stuff resolved much faster? I mean I appealed it with no response in game as usual? You have cash shop open and making more cash when is the game gonna benefit from this?

We shouldn't have to find you guys in discord or post on here to have in game issues handled
    Post edited by Boduke on
    Bodukejr- hunter
    Misleadinglooks-warrior

Grumblejr-hero
    Faatkid-druid
  • Well this wasn't an issue CSR's could fix there was a problem with the quest itself and needed dev work. As for response, just in case you're using Bug Report when appealing, you won't get a response on this. Just in case you were using that option.

Also I don't see anything wrong with people being able to use Discord or the forums as an extra avenue to reach us. Remember, speaking about myself, I'm not a CSR or dev so don't see appeals or know about every issue reported, if someone wants to get in touch about an issue and I can help, what's wrong with that?
    DAoC Community Lead
    Broadsword Online Games
  • edited January 2019 PM
    [ToS]

I personally want my issues addressed/resolved in game within a reasonable time frame to when it's appealed even if just being told it's being looked into.
    Post edited by Midithir on
    Bodukejr- hunter
    Misleadinglooks-warrior

Grumblejr-hero
    Faatkid-druid