Another relic fiasco?

I logged on a bit late last night and joined the mid bg. Seems that there was another relic hostage situation (same realm). Hate i missed it, but from the chatter, it appears that the GM's took care of the situation. If thats the case, kudos to the GM's. If it happened like that, then i hope the person gets a pretty substantial ban.

Comments

• Wonder how this person can justify making or purchasing so many accounts just to annoy people.
  • I believe it was a CSR who took action, if so, kudo's to the team -- if it was a random LD <which I don't think happened> go, go Karma <or providence or whatever one wishes to believe/support>.
  • Missed out on all the fun last night. Glad things worked out and csr's took action, or whatever the case was.
    6s8i9yec9zw0.jpg
  • Ooooooooo.....I want to answer so bad!!
  • I saw that Mids got their relic back last nite which was nice. However from this post it sounds like there was an issue after the relic was taken ?
    Bumblebunny to the rescue !
  • There are days ...
    uwi3t4me8ohz.jpg
    Bumblebunny to the rescue !
  • its just a relic, yall acting like a cat that just got water thrown on it...

IMG
  • Can’t believe someone just can’t help himself and has to try to be a cancer to the 99% other players that play.
  • It's just a relic isnt a viable excuse. Its what those people chose to do with their time. At one point in the game you could have said the same thing about ML10. People invest time to complete something. If one person creates havoc by intentionally sabotaging that, then they are guilty and liable. Thats why the rules are written. I'm one of the masses that ran ML raids way back when... spent many hours on them, then the game would crash and all the credit, time and personal investment was lost. Thousands were pissed when that happened. Same game, same investment of time. I'm sorry Hue, we don't agree when it comes to that.
  • JakJak
    edited January 2019 PM
    When one person disrupts 50+ other players in game and this is not the first time it has happened, this is not crying that someone is an a@@ or whatever word you would choose to use. This goes far past that.

My personal feelings of the piece of garbage in question are irrelevant; what is relevant, is that people think it is ok and worse, funny and continue to try and explain this type of behavior as acceptable.

It is not.

Seems that the CSR didn't think this was acceptable either and laid some smack down. Too bad it didn't have an animation of a hand coming from above and smooshing said character into the ground at the keep. Now that, would be funny.
    Post edited by Jak on
  • edited January 2019 PM
    (Removed)
    Post edited by Amadeus on
  • I hate that such individuals will disrespect their peers by hijacking relics. What sort of depressed lives do you live, that you have to try and cry for attention in this manner? At least you guys got CSR support. Our relic simply timed out and returned to Hibernia (captured from DC, yet returned to DDB, as we still controlled DC 2 hours later).
  • Glad they could help, but why no help when same thing happened on albs.. do we just have no csr/devs on alb any more.. it would kind of make sense. With some of the totally mind boggling moves they make sometimes with alb balance. Is it true there is only one Alb knight? Or is that even a thing any more.
  • @rocketait So CSRs now only monitor 2 realm now? Albs have its strength and weaknesses but how come that even that story you can derail into realm differences lol. Mid got relic hijacks first, Alb second, this is third now? Maybe they are just more prepared, or different CSR on? :)

Get a break, CSRs not for realms gahd..
  • edited January 2019 PM
    Both of you realize our relic was hijacked from mids 3 times now? One of which we lost same as Albs. This third time we were lucky enough to have actions taken. Instead of finding a reason to complain about Albion/Midgard bias why not be grateful it won't happen to any realm from here on out...
    Post edited by Impounded on
    Impounded - Warrior__________Gimpound - Champion
    Chantsy - Paladin____________Shaquilleoatmeal - Berserker
    Cowtastrophe - Hero__________Shrimpsticks - Infiltrator

Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

>Daoc Videos<
  • Jak wrote: »
    When one person disrupts 50+ other players in game and this is not the first time it has happened, this is not crying that someone is an a@@ or whatever word you would choose to use. This goes far past that.

My personal feelings of the piece of garbage in question are irrelevant; what is relevant, is that people think it is ok and worse, funny and continue to try and explain this type of behavior as acceptable.

It is not.

Seems that the CSR didn't think this was acceptable either and laid some smack down. Too bad it didn't have an animation of a hand coming from above and smooshing said character into the ground at the keep. Now that, would be funny.

that would be funny as xxxx . imagine a big hammer animation actually coming down on a player and a broadcast stating "xxx was struck by the banhammer" :D
    Stor Hurfru Muylasav, wildly swinging arms around. Vicomte Muylock, calling curses on enemies. Lord Muylaetrix, calling upon winter storms. some other chars with names starting with Muyl.
  • Nice Muy.

Odin willed it.