Anyone else having crashes when trying to log in this way? I can use only my quick select characters to log into the game and then I am able to log back to the character select screen and log in. Because of this I only have access to the one server now.
Tagged:

Comments

• edited December 2018 PM
    you have to load speedhack and radar after your in qame !

I had the same problem :D
    Post edited by Huehuaehue on
    Huehuaehue wrote: »
    you have to load speedhack and radar after your in qame !

I had the same problem :D

Can we keep it on topic please. I am missing out on about 20 12 day of xmas rewards because of this. Just like having realm timers would limit you to 33.3% of the content I have be reduced to 3.3% of the content of the game now.

Post edited by Grot on
  • I forget you delete a file and it will re-download fixes alot of issues try the .myp files or the gamedata.mpk (keep copies of them in another folder just in case).
  • Ugh sorry Torgg, that just sucks.
  • Fateboi wrote: »
    I forget you delete a file and it will re-download fixes alot of issues try the .myp files or the gamedata.mpk (keep copies of them in another folder just in case).

Deleted both and didn't work :(

• I went into the log file and deleted the 3 patches it showed and I can log in now.
  • sometimes it crashed when you are using a custom UI that isnt right,
    Can yoiu log in with out the quick charater and change the custom UI?
  • I'm back to the same thing again and deleting the files are not working this time. I can get to the option screen I will try that.
    Didn't work on the custom UI. Starting to think BS doesn't want me to stockpile my Xmas gifts. They have not responded to my post on the support board :(
    Post edited by Grot on
    Well crap now I can't get to the ywain that has the toon I want to play on it :/ Thanks BS! Some comment or fix would be nice.
    Post edited by Grot on
  • That's odd, this one I didn't have this issue yet, maybe a complete reinstall, but doubt that solves it.
  • Grot wrote: »
    Well crap now I can't get to the ywain that has the toon I want to play on it :/ Thanks BS! Some comment or fix would be nice.

Show all active servers default only shows 2-3 @Grot
  • Fateboi wrote: »
    Grot wrote: »

Show all active servers default only shows 2-3 @Grot

I have all server showing...I have found if I set at the character login screen on the ywain im trying to log in for 30 sec before choosing a character it will let me log in. If I select a toon and try to login to fast it crashes to desktop.

• @Grot are you still having an issue?
    DAoC Community Lead
    Broadsword Online Games
    Kinda of, but I found a work around. Just have to wait about 30 sec at the log in screen before trying to log in. If I try to login as soon as the character selection screen comes up it will crash.
    Post edited by Grot on
  • what if you don't use the quick entry?
  • quick entry names work its the actuall character log in screen that crashes me if I don't give it 30 sec before trying to log in.
  • Interesting didn't have this earlier today now getting render creation fail when I try --- exact same issue just getting the warning...
  • Hrmm no it happens no matter how I try --- wth..
  • Mines not a render fail it just crashes to desktop and says Dark Age of Camelot stop responding.
  • I am not trying to derail this thread, just throwing this in due to crashes, but tonight I crashed twice when quickly switching from bow, into pierce, and using a style and backup style. This happened before and people said to follow the tutorial that BS provided, the one where you make adjustments to Windows Defender/Security Essentials. I did the fix and it seems to happen less often but it is still happening. Very frustrating to say the least.