Thank You Sepp and Enk- The live twitch stream fight was great

All the trash talking and poetry and the announcement of the live stream on Christmas Eve. I knew that Enk wouldn't miss an opportunity to fight after that poem was written. I knew he would come hunting

I had to tune in and watch with all the talking that had been going on.

Go over to the other boards and watch the highlight on twitch if you wanna see good stealthers go at it.

It seems that most have forgotten the art of trash talk and people are always trying to suppress it.
We are down to very few players now by that method of restricting speech on a video game.

Thank you Sepp and Enk for making daoc fun again... at least for tonight.

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• enk finaly won like 1 out of 20 vs the donkeys, way to qo bud lol, I knew you had it in you !
  • Watched a good sakibombs fight.
    Dude jumped off the top of the keep and on to the side ledge swinging like a boss .

Dude is like batman. Stands completely still and waits with lightning fast reaction time .
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• Bladeduty who is callofduty has to be the best player that nobody talks about.

That stops now ... Callofduty is one of the best players in daoc. I'm saying it now
    HERORIUS

• edited December 2018 PM
    Hey nate! Was my pleasure. Alot of enemies over the years that i have talked trash to were guys who started it with me first by logging on hib, making posts and /rofling me to no end. Im ok with that because its a makes the game more interesting. As for ghostyduty he is good but its too bad he uses that cheap LOS jumping bs. Saki is my kryptonite. Even when im winning he gets away..resets fight and he pulls it out.
    Post edited by Sepphiroth75 on
  • Hey nate! Was my pleasure. Alot of enemies over the years that i have talked trash to were guys who started it with me first by logging on hib, making posts and /rofling me to no end. Im ok with that because its a makes the game more interesting. As for ghostyduty he is good but its too bad he ises that cheap LOS jumping bs.

ahh I didn't know he was doing that
    HERORIUS

• edited December 2018 PM
    http://www.postcount.net/forum/showthread.php?228153-Twas-the-Night-of-Christmas

lololol the one the one vlao is the one LOL :D

funniest Christmas ever lol, its so funny how fast forum crusaders eqo's crumble when recordinq software aka truth is brouqht into the equation lawl
    Post edited by Huehuaehue on