Quick question about the Christmas present event

I know that level 50 toons start getting the 12 Days of Christmas presents on the 21st, but I was curious if you had to be 50 on the 21st or if you had to be 50 by the 12th day in order to receive these gifts? I only have 1 more alt to get to 50 so it shouldn't be an issue either way, but asking for others.
Tagged:

Comments

• I don't know but u can accept all the prizes on the last day instead of loading in each time, so I would assume as long as your 50 on the last day before the npc is gone you can get it all
  • I was thinking the same thing @Huehuaehue but I wasn't for sure. :)
  • Huehuaehue wrote: »
    I don't know but u can accept all the prizes on the last day instead of loading in each time, so I would assume as long as your 50 on the last day before the npc is gone you can get it all

This is correct :)
    DAoC Community Lead
    Broadsword Online Games
  • Huehuaehue wrote: »
    I don't know but u can accept all the prizes on the last day instead of loading in each time, so I would assume as long as your 50 on the last day before the npc is gone you can get it all

This is correct :)

Thank you Carol! Much appreciated!
  • Yep, in the past I used the bp to xp scroll method to get level 50s I've been wanting and as long as I did it before the end of the event..I could then take those level 50s and get the gifts with them too. At this point though, I nearly have every level 50 I could want save for a Runnie and Mentalist.... once I have those, I'll have a 50 of each class and in many cases duplicate 50s (PL toons/bots on both account etc).

I'm curious if they will do BP scrolls this year as in the past given how important BPs are now. If so, I wont have to use them for leveling and can now put them toward gear I'd never have time to pve for. We'll see...
  • 6th day, Wintry scroll 6kbp not much if a bp boost imho, they should bump these old scrolls to 60k. Just cause its the holidays.
  • 25-30 cost like 12.5K bps due to the fact they doubled the cost of the mid tier Xp scroll.

Before 1.25 you could go from level 41-50 on a single 6K bp scroll @beibhinn
  • Same Wintry Scrolls, but don't forget there's extra quests in for the Midwinter event including the rolling pins one worth 5k BP's and repeatable. The Eras/Bolg/Hlid one from the Festival Steward also awards a lot of BP's (daily quest).
    DAoC Community Lead
    Broadsword Online Games
  • edited December 2018 PM
    Level yourself 100 lvl 50’s and you can buy some cursed gloves lol

Please increase to like 25k. Would be much more useful
    Post edited by BurkleyRIP on
  • Presents for everyone; spilling out joy for all !!
    11b2c9z71j50.jpg
    Bumblebunny to the rescue !
  • edited December 2018 PM
    Kind of hoping that the Supremacy Pots / Omni or anything else worth having won't be on the last day or two when many are out of town visiting family for new years.
    Post edited by Auberne on
  • im out of town for a week starting sunday! i hope when i get back i can still pick them up.