houseing, locating empty lots

im just returning to the game after being gone for 10 years and im wanting to scout out servers to find one that has a couple of empty housing lots before I log my main characters in and choose a server for them ,, is there any way to tell which zones in housing have spaces available short of going to each city and looking??? on a side note, is there a slach command one could use in game to pull up a list of what guilds are in each realm?

Comments

• There is a new updated char/guild page, but none for housing anymore like the old Herald had.. There are lots to be found on Ywain 1 but if you don't want to waste time I'd just make a Ywain 10 toon and buy your house there, many empty lots on 7-10 close to markets
    ~Shard Junkie~
    Mother of Trolls
  • Tip: Guild houses need to be in Ywain where guild was formed, unless I'm mistaken.
  • I transfered to Ywain10 when i returned and i found a house lot just a Stones throw away from entrance to Housing Zone.

• I transfered to Ywain10 when i returned and i found a house lot just a Stones throw away from entrance to Housing Zone.

• there are lots in every server, the more popular ones like 1,5,10 might have to get way back there but zone porting tokens are free