@billings

Nate was a big reason why billings quit very sad

Comments

  • Damm I didn’t know this that’s a Damm shame great leader sorely missed
  • I didn't know about this; I thought he took some time off from the game. He may still one day come back to play the game.
  • Nate is the biggest issue in this game causing massive conflict to albion and midgard.
  • I didn't know Billings left. That is too bad.
  • What’s the full story?
    Da ant familyDa fly familyDa spider family
    https://www.daocutils.com/chimp/daredant
  • Nate was a big reason why clumsy said he was quitting
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS


    "Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

    "First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

    Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • When did this happen?
  • You guys really need to re-analyze your perspectives of DAoC. Clumsy I do believe the primary nature of this thread is to bait and potentially harass a member of the gaming community.

    I see no evidence to support your claim, which leads me to believe you have no primary evidence to speak of (and/or are withholding it for unknown reasons), which would therefore make this thread nonfactual with the sole purpose of baiting/trolling/harassing.
  • Wait, wut? baiting/trolling/harassing....that never happens!

    Clunky has to put in papers and get that cleared first. He ain't going anywhere :)

  • null
    Just.telling you I heard not necessarily completely factual just information that was passed to me I don’t know what’s in Billings is thinking But would I like to see Billings back? Yes!!
  • While its true that Bill hasn't played in a few weeks we don't know if he quit or is just away for a while. It's never been uncommon for him to skip weeks at a time from the game. Whoever is feeding you this "intel" doesn't know anything beyond "he hasn't been on". I drive the DKOC group(s) when we play if Bill isn't on, as I have for a long time now.

    There isn't much of a DKOC zerg anymore, that is true. Many players went to GW2 or ESO and haven't returned. This occurred long before Nate came to Albion and had nothing to do with him.
  • Damn I would like to see Billings and crew running again, he's surely missed :(
  • Shamissa wrote: »
    Damn I would like to see Billings and crew running again, he's surely missed :(

    I would love it if we could get some people back from GW2 and ESO but I think that ship has sailed. Those people left many months ago. Bill is literally the only person not on recently from those of us who stayed.
  • Ewer wrote: »
    Shamissa wrote: »
    Damn I would like to see Billings and crew running again, he's surely missed :(

    I would love it if we could get some people back from GW2 and ESO but I think that ship has sailed. Those people left many months ago. Bill is literally the only person not on recently from those of us who stayed.

    Running with Billings was definitely a fresh alternative to the other Alb BG(s).

    Ewer makes a valid point. No need to perpetuate rumors as Billings' absence from the game has been long in the past.

    DKoC's mass exodus was a large blow to the DAoC community, unfortunately. Nonetheless, I'd rather have a small community that enjoys playing the game rather than a large community filled with despaired players. I fear the current Endless Conquest model, if it ever gets implemented, will lead to the latter.
  • That point of viewing I agree with you Beetle, that doesn't mean some of us who miss some great player, will forget them. Not saying will bring them back by mentioning here either, I have no idea how to communicate with them to at least say "hey give a try back" lol, I have no clue where to find them is what I meant. Anyways, I think Billings will be back as others will, none of those games out there has rvr like daoc.
  • Nate is the biggest issue in this game causing massive conflict to albion and midgard.

    i'm confused, aren't you on #teamnate?
  • tald wrote: »
    Nate is the biggest issue in this game causing massive conflict to albion and midgard.

    i'm confused, aren't you on #teamnate?

    not after Monday nights mishap
  • You guys really need to re-analyze your perspectives of DAoC. Clumsy I do believe the primary nature of this thread is to bait and potentially harass a member of the gaming community.

    I see no evidence to support your claim, which leads me to believe you have no primary evidence to speak of (and/or are withholding it for unknown reasons), which would therefore make this thread nonfactual with the sole purpose of baiting/trolling/harassing.

    i might say something that might be banned from the forum..

    again...

    you are the biggest .... on the forum
    Vicomtessa Muylasav, wildly swinging arms around. Vicomte Muylock, calling curses on enemies. Lord Muylaetrix, calling upon winter storms. some other chars with names starting with Muyl.
  • edited December 2018 PM
    tald wrote: »
    Nate is the biggest issue in this game causing massive conflict to albion and midgard.

    i'm confused, aren't you on #teamnate?

    nate is destructive to the game. he is a sour person with enough irl money to keep buying high rr characters from people who quit the game. he got enough of his accounts banned that he doesn't have a character left to duel/face me.
    Post edited by Muylae on
    Vicomtessa Muylasav, wildly swinging arms around. Vicomte Muylock, calling curses on enemies. Lord Muylaetrix, calling upon winter storms. some other chars with names starting with Muyl.
  • edited December 2018 PM
    You guys really need to re-analyze your perspectives of DAoC. Clumsy I do believe the primary nature of this thread is to bait and potentially harass a member of the gaming community.

    I see no evidence to support your claim, which leads me to believe you have no primary evidence to speak of (and/or are withholding it for unknown reasons), which would therefore make this thread nonfactual with the sole purpose of baiting/trolling/harassing.

    Amp? take a deep breath do some kegels... I am not baiting/trolling/harassing nice try I miss the old powerful Alb nation. Billings IS good for the game and I hope to see him in the near future.
    Post edited by Clumsy on
  • Ewer wrote: »
    Shamissa wrote: »
    Damn I would like to see Billings and crew running again, he's surely missed :(

    I would love it if we could get some people back from GW2 and ESO but I think that ship has sailed. Those people left many months ago. Bill is literally the only person not on recently from those of us who stayed.

    I hope some people come back from GW2/ESO. Weekday BG's fights are hide and seek and few and far between and weekends are very slow... I love this game and hope it picks up.
  • edited December 2018 PM
    He ran a tight ship and could do more with half the numbers that Rescu had.
    Post edited by Auberne on
  • Clumsy wrote: »
    Ewer wrote: »
    Shamissa wrote: »
    Damn I would like to see Billings and crew running again, he's surely missed :(

    I would love it if we could get some people back from GW2 and ESO but I think that ship has sailed. Those people left many months ago. Bill is literally the only person not on recently from those of us who stayed.

    I hope some people come back from GW2/ESO. Weekday BG's fights are hide and seek and few and far between and weekends are very slow... I love this game and hope it picks up.

    The game has come a long way, and it still has that spark of light that seems to draw many players back. Yes, so right what you said Clumsy about players coming back especially old friends. And to the ones that have passed on that, we know of, and to them, I salute them and may they rest in peace. I have many friends where I live and a great family, which I'm blessed, but this game I have gotten to meet many new friends, and it's not required for me to see there faces but only to hear their voices, which interest me with pleasure and enjoyment. It's the only game I play most of the time when I have the opportunity, but it's still in my book the best game I have played.

    Cheer to you all for making this game so much fun and thank you. May you all have a wonderful, safe holiday.
  • edited December 2018 PM
    You know whether billings has left or not questions need to be asked at broadsword why such a large part of the realms community has left the game and from a particular realm which is Albion.
    These were regular veteran players who played daily I would venture to say that the current patches that negatively affected Albion have been a major factor on people leaving .
    There’s a general feeling on alb that we are not fighting on a level playing field.
    It’s largely assisted by an Albion attitude of not complaining and putting up with stuff .
    This has translated to a very low morale on alb and people just giving up because nothing is changing.
    Now this situation is also helped by vested interests in the game shooting down any help for albion. The recent st debacle was a prime example the manic and crazed protests on this board forced broadsword to remove st from minstrels then move it to tics then because of the protests it was decided to also give it to runemasters then give savages climb walls as some sort of compensation I mean seriously.
    We have had some help the recent pally love and smite help was a start and mercs are slightly better but the necro nerfs went way to far reducing the theurg pets not needed and nerf the tic snare again not needed and nothing to compensate.
    Then we had the cabby body life tap nerfed as well
    The reaver though a great solo class is not wanted in groups.
    Finally the friar great healer but staff friar rarely wanted in groups.
    Im not talking about leet 8 man paper daoc groups I’m talking pugs.
    It’s about time the community looked at itself and acknowledged the problems on alb instead of shooting down any help that we obviously need.
    Post edited by Brut on
  • There was a thread about the Armsmen, which got my interest. It's a good topic and now with this topic that Brut posted is another one that requires to look into and come up with more ideas to help balance between all three realms. We can only keep trying to perfect it but to also know that not everything will happen. But worth trying and, to have people like Brut and many others to post about these issues. Well said Brut.

    Monnster (Paladin)
    Peweee (Scout)
    Gooonie (Warrior)
  • Muylae wrote: »
    You guys really need to re-analyze your perspectives of DAoC. Clumsy I do believe the primary nature of this thread is to bait and potentially harass a member of the gaming community.

    I see no evidence to support your claim, which leads me to believe you have no primary evidence to speak of (and/or are withholding it for unknown reasons), which would therefore make this thread nonfactual with the sole purpose of baiting/trolling/harassing.

    i might say something that might be banned from the forum..

    again...

    you are the biggest .... on the forum

    Lmao that's still a baiting comment Muy and against the CoC, /sigh.
  • Clumsy wrote: »
    You guys really need to re-analyze your perspectives of DAoC. Clumsy I do believe the primary nature of this thread is to bait and potentially harass a member of the gaming community.

    I see no evidence to support your claim, which leads me to believe you have no primary evidence to speak of (and/or are withholding it for unknown reasons), which would therefore make this thread nonfactual with the sole purpose of baiting/trolling/harassing.

    Amp? take a deep breath do some kegels... I am not baiting/trolling/harassing nice try I miss the old powerful Alb nation. Billings IS good for the game and I hope to see him in the near future.

    I too liked Billings and would love to see him return; however, what I was stating is you directly referenced an individual by name as a primary cause of the hiatus of another player without any information to back that up. That is a form of baiting/harassment regardless of who the individual is.
  • Clumsy wrote: »
    You guys really need to re-analyze your perspectives of DAoC. Clumsy I do believe the primary nature of this thread is to bait and potentially harass a member of the gaming community.

    I see no evidence to support your claim, which leads me to believe you have no primary evidence to speak of (and/or are withholding it for unknown reasons), which would therefore make this thread nonfactual with the sole purpose of baiting/trolling/harassing.

    Amp? take a deep breath do some kegels... I am not baiting/trolling/harassing nice try I miss the old powerful Alb nation. Billings IS good for the game and I hope to see him in the near future.

    I too liked Billings and would love to see him return; however, what I was stating is you directly referenced an individual by name as a primary cause of the hiatus of another player without any information to back that up. That is a form of baiting/harassment regardless of who the individual is.

    Feel free to report that comment if you feel that way. Either way, the back and forth between you two about whether a comment or this thread is or isn't in violation of the CoC is irrelevant as neither of you have the authority or power to do anything about it. Your squabbling only adds length to the thread without adding any substance to it.
    RR12 Stormlord Wizard
    RR12 Warlord Cleric
    RR12 Warlord Minstrel
    RR12 Warlord Necromancer
    RR12 Perfector Heretic
  • Brut wrote: »
    It’s about time the community looked at itself and acknowledged the problems on alb instead of shooting down any help that we obviously need.

    Not that I disagree with you but can you point to any time in this game's history where the community actively did something to alter the negative effect the community's own attitude or actions where having on the game? I certainly cannot recall such an event ever taking place. And while I agree that community involvement would be a powerful force for positive change, history tells us that BS is left with the monumental task of implementing changes to either counteract or manipulate the destructive tendencies the community displays.

    At best, I would think incremental attitude adjustments would have to start with BG, alliance, and guild leaders. What kind of change, I'm sure I don't know.
    RR12 Stormlord Wizard
    RR12 Warlord Cleric
    RR12 Warlord Minstrel
    RR12 Warlord Necromancer
    RR12 Perfector Heretic
  • Sovereign wrote: »
    Clumsy wrote: »
    You guys really need to re-analyze your perspectives of DAoC. Clumsy I do believe the primary nature of this thread is to bait and potentially harass a member of the gaming community.

    I see no evidence to support your claim, which leads me to believe you have no primary evidence to speak of (and/or are withholding it for unknown reasons), which would therefore make this thread nonfactual with the sole purpose of baiting/trolling/harassing.

    Amp? take a deep breath do some kegels... I am not baiting/trolling/harassing nice try I miss the old powerful Alb nation. Billings IS good for the game and I hope to see him in the near future.

    I too liked Billings and would love to see him return; however, what I was stating is you directly referenced an individual by name as a primary cause of the hiatus of another player without any information to back that up. That is a form of baiting/harassment regardless of who the individual is.

    Feel free to report that comment if you feel that way. Either way, the back and forth between you two about whether a comment or this thread is or isn't in violation of the CoC is irrelevant as neither of you have the authority or power to do anything about it. Your squabbling only adds length to the thread without adding any substance to it.

    But isn't that exactly what you're doing by commenting on it...

    Also I disagree, I believe it is important that the general community understands what constitutes a CoC violation; we simply can't take action on it but pointing out a potential violation is well within reason.
  • But isn't that exactly what you're doing by commenting on it...

    Also I disagree, I believe it is important that the general community understands what constitutes a CoC violation; we simply can't take action on it but pointing out a potential violation is well within reason.

    I would say initially commenting on the back and forth isn't the same as you suggest because I have no intention on commenting on the topic further whereas you two are actively engaged in this ongoing disagreement. Also, pointing out a potential violation is all well and good, what I disagree with is discussing it ad nauseam particularly when neither of you can actually do anything about it. That's all I've got to say about that.
    RR12 Stormlord Wizard
    RR12 Warlord Cleric
    RR12 Warlord Minstrel
    RR12 Warlord Necromancer
    RR12 Perfector Heretic
  • Sovereign wrote: »
    But isn't that exactly what you're doing by commenting on it...

    Also I disagree, I believe it is important that the general community understands what constitutes a CoC violation; we simply can't take action on it but pointing out a potential violation is well within reason.

    I would say initially commenting on the back and forth isn't the same as you suggest because I have no intention on commenting on the topic further whereas you two are actively engaged in this ongoing disagreement. Also, pointing out a potential violation is all well and good, what I disagree with is discussing it ad nauseam particularly when neither of you can actually do anything about it. That's all I've got to say about that.

    Fair enough, I can understand the point you're making and appreciate your opinion.
  • edited December 2018 PM
    One player shouldn’t intentionally disrupt/alter the gameplay of the masses. Most of us have real jobs and it’s insulting when you get off work and pay 32$ USD, and “they “ continue to let #7K do what he has done... @beibhinn
    Post edited by Fateboi on
  • I think he is banned again by the looks of it. So the people have spoken and is done now.
  • Maybe what sovereign has said and really rings true as a community we know what’s right and what’s wrong in the game but how many of you really think your being listened too and I say that for all 3 realms
  • edited December 2018 PM
    Muylae wrote: »
    You guys really need to re-analyze your perspectives of DAoC. Clumsy I do believe the primary nature of this thread is to bait and potentially harass a member of the gaming community.

    I see no evidence to support your claim, which leads me to believe you have no primary evidence to speak of (and/or are withholding it for unknown reasons), which would therefore make this thread nonfactual with the sole purpose of baiting/trolling/harassing.

    i might say something that might be banned from the forum..

    again...

    you are the biggest .... on the forum

    Lmao that's still a baiting comment Muy and against the CoC, /sigh.

    If you feel that way, flag the post and report them. I've done so much flagging/reporting in the last week or so. Hopefully the amount of spam/baiting etc is reflected in banned individuals. I know it makes it a lot easier for me to dig through posts.
    Post edited by Sleepwell on
  • Auberne wrote: »
    He ran a tight ship and could do more with half the numbers that Rescu had.

    rescue ran/runs way more sub rr5s in his bg........also public vent
  • Sleepwell wrote: »
    Muylae wrote: »
    You guys really need to re-analyze your perspectives of DAoC. Clumsy I do believe the primary nature of this thread is to bait and potentially harass a member of the gaming community.

    I see no evidence to support your claim, which leads me to believe you have no primary evidence to speak of (and/or are withholding it for unknown reasons), which would therefore make this thread nonfactual with the sole purpose of baiting/trolling/harassing.

    i might say something that might be banned from the forum..

    again...

    you are the biggest .... on the forum

    Lmao that's still a baiting comment Muy and against the CoC, /sigh.

    If you feel that way, flag the post and report them. I've done so much flagging/reporting in the last week or so. Hopefully the amount of spam/baiting etc is reflected in banned individuals. I know it makes it a lot easier for me to dig through posts.

    The necessary steps have been taken ;)
  • 47el wrote: »
    Auberne wrote: »
    He ran a tight ship and could do more with half the numbers that Rescu had.

    rescue ran/runs way more sub rr5s in his bg........also public vent

    Aye Rescu is far more laid back and his BG is always open. The only few things I'd suggest he changes is to switch to Discord from Ventrilo and to not hit recently claimed towers without knowing exactly where the enemy BG is. That's about it.
  • edited December 2018 PM
    I'd agree with that.

    I don't pretend to know the amount of stress leading a bg entails. Some people deal with that stress differently. I've ran in Resu's bg and while i don't sagree with each turn or push, i've had a good time and its been fairly calm. I run in Xy's bg a lot. The same holds true for stress in each bg i can assume. Xy doesnt manage stress quite as well, and while this isnt a direct slam by any means (like i said.. i don't want to imagine the level of stress), i find myself logging out of Xy's (RDM) Teamspeak often. Sighing and yelling doesnt get far with me, espeically when i feel like 90% of the sighs and/or condescending remarks are targeting people who are probably not in Teamspeak in the first place.
    Post edited by Sleepwell on
Sign In or Register to comment.