Power Relic Is Home

Comments

• Yeah I am excited to watch your heavily edited version. Then watching the unedited version that is being posted by someone else.
    Impounded - Warrior__________Gimpound - Champion
    Chantsy - Paladin____________Shaquilleoatmeal - Berserker
    Cowtastrophe - Hero__________Shrimpsticks - Infiltrator

Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

>Daoc Videos<
  • Auberne wrote: »
    • Muflamme in Nate's group gets Pict agro and the mobs kill Nate on the wall
    • Nate ends his stream and bans people from his twitch channel for commenting
    • Nightsmauler picks up the relic and returns it to Mid shrine
    • Embarrassed, Nate logs and posts this thread.

giphy.gif
  • The stream cut off as the pict aggro was on him iirc, so it may not capture the moment the relic was dropped as a result. The fact that he was naked when he died, having taunted mids for 30+ mins, just made people's night.
    In summary for those that missed it. I'm sure there will be some footage / screenshots.

• Anna successfully leads Mid Power relic take at Ail
    • Nate picks up the relic and refuses to hand it over (sound familiar)
    • Mids return relic to shrine, but Nate refuses to drop it
    • Nate attempts to sell the relic, with the highest bidder being $3
    • Anna's BG mostly leaves for EV to continue RVR, since Nate was holding the relic for ransom
    • Nate slips away to the relic wall, naked and taunts mids for 30 mins by forming his own BG to drop it
    • Muflamme in Nate's group gets Pict agro and the mobs kill Nate on the wall
    • Nate ends his stream and bans people from his twitch channel for commenting
    • Nightsmauler picks up the relic and returns it to Mid shrine
    • Embarrassed, Nate logs and posts this thread.

LMFAO
  • Solicfear1 wrote: »
    YAY well done!

Nate can be loved again by the mids!

TY sir :)
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
    The stream cut off as the pict aggro was on him iirc, so it may not capture the moment the relic was dropped as a result. The fact that he was naked when he died, having taunted mids for 30+ mins, just made people's night.

It's said the stream cut off but that his reaction was still caught by a backup camera and can be seen below.
    hurt-feelings.gif
    YAY well done!

Nate can be loved again by the mids!

Nate will never be loved again by mids, and mids where never more happy when he was banned
  • Odin is pleased as his son brought the relic home :)
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• Natebruner wrote: »
    Odin is pleased as his son brought the relic home :)

Anna's BG brought the relic home, and Nightsmauler placed it not you, as we saw on Monday if you try to run it back yourself you will just die
    Odin is pleased as his son brought the relic home :)

puclgedem4or.gif

>Daoc Videos<
  • Sorry for some language but please let me know how this looks??

• All hail The Great Lynx
  • edited December 2018 PM
    I have to say Nate u surely know how to piss people off.

Me thinks this is for revenge or something?

I do think this isn't the way you should go about things. I don't particularly like RDM crew but I didn't go out my way to steal a relic and hold it to ransom.
    Post edited by Solicfear1 on
    Solicfear1 wrote: »

I do think this isn't the way you should go about things. I don't particularly like RDM crew but I didn't go out my way to steal a relic and hold it to ransom.

Umm you really don't read much just post --- this was during ANNA's BG -- just another example of Nate's utter disregard for anyone but himself ---- I don't think he would dare act like this outside of 'hiding behind the internet', probably wouldn't go over too well.

Post edited by Xyorman on
  • Xyorman wrote: »

Umm you really don't read much just post --- this was during ANNA's BG -- just another example of Nate's utter disregard for anyone but himself ---- I don't think he would dare act like this outside of 'hiding behind the internet', probably wouldn't go over too well.

Oh **** it's a Xyorman

Snap I'm screwed

Na bud just never liked you no hard feelings but I don't agree with what Nate doing.
  • I just feel the only way to solve this is not to react to Nate's posts because this is fuelling him.

The more you continue to react the more he will do this! Broadsword possibly might ban him but time will tell if they believe in their own rules.
  • the problem is that he will continue this until BS does something. as a community we need to let BS know How big of a deal this is so they will Finally do something.
    Delran wrote: »
    the problem is that he will continue this until BS does something. as a community we need to let BS know How big of a deal this is so they will Finally do something.

Send it in feedback or send it on discord to Carol. Sending it on here will just fuel the guy because he wants to see this!

lol rl trash talk .. /rofl
    HERORIUS

Xyorman wrote: »

No trash talk, just an observation

Natebruner wrote: »

No trash talk, just an observation

lol xyorman brings up RL. /rofl
    HERORIUS

• It’s obvious he craves attention on the forums and in the game.
    It’s pretty sad and very embarrassing for those that choose to continue to group with him. apparently Midgard didn’t learn the first time?

Oh **** it's a Xyorman

Snap I'm screwed

Na bud just never liked you no hard feelings but I don't agree with what Nate doing.

No hard feelings, your statement about RDM was merely a gratuitous inclusion that was a non sequitur given the post subject; I believe the vast majority don't agree with what Nate is doing...but he is what he is -- not much at all.

• Odin Willed It !
    HERORIUS

• Wow just Wow lol

Oh **** it's a Xyorman

Snap I'm screwed

No hard feelings, your statement about RDM was merely a gratuitous inclusion that was a non sequitur given the post subject; I believe the vast majority don't agree with what Nate is doing...but he is what he is -- not much at all.

The question is why is he doing this? I mean he must have a grudge against someone to make a point? Maybe i'm deep thinking this but maybe he's doing it because he wants RDM alliance crew to react because he knows you will.

I dunno but that's my feeling!

You did kick him our of your alliance several times and the comments made on here when he was leading the Albion may suggest that but who knows!

• I think it’s more of a grudge against the game and everything associated with it at this point. He is a master manipulator and almost had me fooled with his Alb endeavor. I think in hindsight it may have just been another social experiment to see if he could widen the divide between the albs
  • @Solicfear1 his grudge is against BS for banning his account. he will do whatever it takes to make everyone that continues to support the game miserable.

• BurkleyRIP wrote: »
    I think it’s more of a grudge against the game and everything associated with it at this point. He is a master manipulator and almost had me fooled with his Alb endeavor. I think in hindsight it may have just been another social experiment to see if he could widen the divide between the albs

Then why hasn't he done it to every realm?
  • He needs lemmings and unfortunately hib doesn’t have the population to support his venture during his normal play time
    BurkleyRIP wrote: »
    I think it’s more of a grudge against the game and everything associated with it at this point. He is a master manipulator and almost had me fooled with his Alb endeavor. I think in hindsight it may have just been another social experiment to see if he could widen the divide between the albs

He could of done it to Albion when Rescu took over the Albion bg's away from him.
  • He attempted to, but albs eventually grew tired of his games and stopped drinking his kool aid, then he took whoever he could to mid to help recruit more to try and destroy mid. As you can see he has stepped up his game, probably due to desperation, by trying to destroy both EU and US prime mid bg’s morale
    He needs lemmings and unfortunately hib doesn’t have the population to support his venture during his normal play time

True but I think he's done it because he knows Midgard/RDM take their relics so seriously that he will get the maximum attention from u guys.

• I wasn’t at either **** show, So I wasn’t affected and couldn’t care less about relics honestly. I’ve been pve’ing my hibs mostly to get them templated when I do have time to login. But I still do not like or condone the destructive behavior being displayed because it effects more than just Midgard, it effects the whole game.

He could of done it to Albion when Rescu took over the Albion bg's away from him.

No he thought he would be able to come to mid and have a measuring competition with Rescu because they had an argument. That's why his first posts on mid were all about belittling rescu. But he has turned it into this hot mess.

>Daoc Videos<
  • I would like to point to BS's Rules of Conduct for my last post here.

Prohibited Conduct

6. Engage in "disruptive behavior" in chat areas, game areas, bulletin boards, or any other area of the DAoC Services. Disruptive behavior shall be deemed to include, but will not be limited to, conduct which purposefully interferes with the normal flow of gameplay or dialogue in a Service area. Disruptive behavior shall also include, but not be limited to, commercial postings, solicitations and advertisements.

16. Engage in any behavior that is contrary to the 'spirit of the game' as defined by Broadsword in its sole discretion.
    I wasn’t at either **** show, So I wasn’t affected and couldn’t care less about relics honestly. I’ve been pve’ing my hibs mostly to get them templated when I do have time to login. But I still do not like or condone the destructive behavior being displayed because it effects more than just Midgard, it effects the whole game.

Me either and it's mid problem but yeah not good for the game to see this!

I'm sticking with the PvE in Hibernia :D
    Clear violations and video proof of it.

And I’m glad you run the hib pve, only way I’ve gotten any of it done :smiley:
    Post edited by BurkleyRIP on
    I wasn’t at either **** show, So I wasn’t affected and couldn’t care less about relics honestly. I’ve been pve’ing my hibs mostly to get them templated when I do have time to login. But I still do not like or condone the destructive behavior being displayed because it effects more than just Midgard, it effects the whole game.

Me either and it's mid problem but yeah not good for the game to see this!

I'm sticking with the PvE in Hibernia :D

Tis a good idea, thanks for that btw I got my first hib toon through there thanks to you..

PS: Hib curse blows compared to the others..

>Daoc Videos<
  • Delran wrote: »
    I would like to point to BS's Rules of Conduct for my last post here.

Prohibited Conduct

6. Engage in "disruptive behavior" in chat areas, game areas, bulletin boards, or any other area of the DAoC Services. Disruptive behavior shall be deemed to include, but will not be limited to, conduct which purposefully interferes with the normal flow of gameplay or dialogue in a Service area. Disruptive behavior shall also include, but not be limited to, commercial postings, solicitations and advertisements.

16. Engage in any behavior that is contrary to the 'spirit of the game' as defined by Broadsword in its sole discretion.

7 day ban possibly?
  • Banned for putting the relic on my shoulders and carrying home ?
    HERORIUS

• no for disruptive behavior. and running around with it for 45 min
  • 7 days is not enough honestly. Someone who continues to push the envelope with a history of misconduct only makes them look like they don’t care about the game or the community. He literally makes these boards a joke and continues to make others gaming experience purposely bad, and from this morning, apparently bad enough to just log. Obviously not in the spirit of the game and surely not good for business.
    Banned for putting the relic on my shoulders and carrying home ?

No idea Nate but that video evidence doesn't look good bud

• ROGAINE
    HERORIUS

• Impounded wrote: »
    No he thought he would be able to come to mid and have a measuring competition with Rescu because they had an argument. That's why his first posts on mid were all about belittling rescu. But he has turned it into this hot mess.

This.

• Roller wrote: »
    Impounded wrote: »

This.

Rescu has given little competition
    HERORIUS

He needs lemmings and unfortunately hib doesn’t have the population to support his venture during his normal play time

True but I think he's done it because he knows Midgard/RDM take their relics so seriously that he will get the maximum attention from u guys.

True, but his downfall, prophesied by many and now it has come to an end.
  • Lol flopped so hard.
  • Flopping behind relic gates to a blue mob, that is content my friend. I applaud you!

WTB relic holding lessons.

>Daoc Videos<
This discussion has been closed.