Game banter vs personal attacks ?

2»

Comments

• I'm confused. It seems a video not incorporated into the thread is being discussed. Surely discussions of a video would be better placed in a thread highlighting said video. Yet, I see no such thread on the general board. Confusion is afoot.
  • Trefal wrote: »
    Not Nate Bruner enough.

...and not enough Sakibombs :D

He was never ready for me

cxjQOEU.jpg
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • TOO EZ

8cZgpma.jpg
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• I wonder if the childish glee derived from creating these is sufficient to overshadow the shame and loss of the account? Never having had an account banned, I can only imagine the anguish from looking up exploits from a long since banned account.
  • It's just such a ...

giphy.gif
  • "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

• A messed up link just doesn't have the same effect.

• Thanks, this was answered and is now derailed so closing.
    DAoC Community Lead
    Broadsword Online Games
This discussion has been closed.