RvR Events / Weekend BG's

edited April 2018 in Battlegrounds
Seeing as most BG's are limited in population especially if caught in-between prime times. so for that reason and also just momentum for RVR and the long living population of daoc why cant we see more RVR events, battleground weekends, Rotate between the several empty bgs we have at our disposal to keep a fresh, rotating excitement filled weekend of RVR. I'd just like to see more options more frequently to switch up from the general same pvp that comes along with EV and NF. not saying that PVP isn't what I play this game for so I'm happy with the changes made I just think myself and many other players would enjoy some type of ideas and change of scenary from the same ole same ole
Post edited by ZalwinNS on

Comments

• edited April 2018 PM
    I agree would love to see more battleground events. New Frontiers is fun but moving to a battleground maybe every once or 2 times a month on a weekend would be a great idea to keep action in RvR going!

I would really like to see either Cathal Valley open there was some really great 3 way fights in that battleground!
    Post edited by Solicfear1 on
  • I think a caledonia event would be great tbh. Has been such a long time and it was always fun to zerg in there for 2 days :smile:
    Daoc Moderator

Join the official Daoc Discord: >> HERE <<
    Subscribe to the Newsletter: >> HERE <<
    Join our Devs/Knights on Twitch: >> HERE <<

Your Thread was closed to early? Feel free to PM me !
  • Amadeus wrote: »
    I think a caledonia event would be great tbh. Has been such a long time and it was always fun to zerg in there for 2 days :smile:

yeah, the OF BG is fun to go back to now and then!
  • Amadeus wrote: »
    I think a caledonia event would be great tbh. Has been such a long time and it was always fun to zerg in there for 2 days :smile:

Caledonia was ok, apart from people catapulting mid bots haha
  • Tonight 6/15, Herorius will stay up late and run a Hib bg from approx. 6 pm edt to 9 pm edt. That's midnight to 3 am his time. (Germany)
    I agree Caledonia would be nice or even something in Cathal. That's always fun, too.
  • True that, haven't seen a Caledonia event In like years guys, c'mon lets stir things up :)