*Breaking News* from the Midgardian Onion

Comments

• On the ground dead if that's what you mean by placing it "without" credit lol.
  • How is a smallman going to take a relic keep :D
  • Thana wrote: »
    How is a smallman going to take a relic keep :D

Who said a smallman was gonna be the only ones taking it? /rofl
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • edited December 2018 PM
    Either way xyorman and gang will surely make the BG private again to just the alliance js. And probably change pw to TS ect. To keep Intel from elitist jerx out of TS

Not that anyone going to care hahahahaha :D
    Post edited by Solicfear1 on
  • Have you seen where the top guilds in Midgard are ?

https://www.granks.com/daoc/guilds?utf8=✓&query=&realm=2&sort=last_week_rp
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• Sovereign wrote: »
    Wouldn't developing an entire case study and psychological profile be counter productive though?

To my knowledge no one has created a case study. If the goal is amusement, it's hardly counter productive.

Fair enough!
  • Last I checked jolly has some toons in Elitist Jerxs haha
    Daniellson - Healer
  • Yea havent you seen my last few posts? Stating a few people left the guild lol keep up man
  • I mean you are bashing our guild while having toons in it. You are just another Fhantasie
    Daniellson - Healer
  • Bashing your guild, still have some of my toons in it because i didnt really have time to log onto them all to leave as i left on my hunter... Hmm you're an officer in the guild i mean there is a remove button LOL
  • Daniellson wrote: »
    I mean you are bashing our guild while having toons in it. You are just another Fhantasie

That is not appropriate.

EJ - I am glad you have moved on to greener pastures and I wish you luck with whatever you do. I am sure there are some very nice people, just the taint that comes with it, is hard to see past that.
  • Daniellson wrote: »
    I mean you are bashing our guild while having toons in it. You are just another Fhantasie

Spam group heals in rvr ?
    HERORIUS

• Still confused how people can be so affected by a single individual to the point of alienating people that associate with them.

Also, Paindancerr's reaction was in the wrong. Should never resort to familial insults through a video game.
  • It's an obsession that mid have with Mr nate
  • Solicfear1 wrote: »
    It's an obsession that mid have with Mr nate

Unhealthy !
    HERORIUS

• Jak she has been asked multiple times to remove her rank 0 out of our guild but she refuses. And yes we have been very nice about it when asked
    Daniellson - Healer
  • Thjo wrote: »
    Cruachan Gorge (Reuters, Jordheim Gazette)
    2038EST

>David "gamechanger" Karesh and his band of followers were found dead of apparent embarrassment after drinking mead-laced koolaide after a failed Relic raid coup. The Relic raid, lead by local hero Paindancerr aka mrs. Clumsy, was proceeding normally in an orderly fashion until the keeplord's death, whereupon cult mastermind Karesh aka Natelordofthebannedrealms snatched the Relic in an attempt to usurp the BG lead's position for himself. After some reportedly testy negotiations the BG abandoned Kareshnate in their compound and vacated the area. This is the latest failed attempt of wresting power and imagined glory in a lead position in RvR by the cultish, attention-seeking kobold of dubious moral character from the small village of Texasheim in southern Mularn. K-Nate's actions are still being defended by the usual suspects - whether they are the recently immigrated caravan Albs or the newly-created "No rules girlsjustwannahavefun" guild EJ. The guild's GM and the acolyte's lead defender Lynnette "Squeakyjeniini" Fromme, was nowhere to be seen and may have escaped the carnage. There is concern that other followers remain at large and are being identified by loyal Jordheim special forces.

In a related story K-Nate's guild was removed from the RDM /as, restoring dignity and integrity. This guild *will* be seeking a new home so be vigilant and ready the oil and diseased carcasses on the ramparts. In the end they are all Jerx.

An té a luíonn le madaí, eiroidh sé le dearnaid.

Good wholesome comic relief.
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/
    Still confused how people can be so affected by a single individual to the point of alienating people that associate with them.

Also, Paindancerr's reaction was in the wrong. Should never resort to familial insults through a video game.

On the reverse, it's not confusing at all how a single individual affects people to the point they side with him on every single matter despite clear and observable fault of said individual. Said individual simply surrounds themselves with weak-minded or easily manipulated people all expendable at a moment's notice.

I wasn't on to observe the situation however far more seem to corroborate Pain's account that Karesh's. Seeing that, plus taking into account Karesh's past actions, statements, and behavior leads me to believe Pain's account.
    Post edited by Sovereign on
    Still confused how people can be so affected by a single individual to the point of alienating people that associate with them.

On the reverse, it's not confusing at all how a single individual affects people to the point they side with him on every single matter despite clear and observable fault of said individual. Said individual simply surrounds themselves with weak-minded or easily manipulated people all expendable at a moment's notice.

Clear and observable fault by not responding to "give me the f'ing relic"
    Perhaps your own hatred for me blinds your vision.

kOZ3umW.jpg
    HERORIUS

I respect your opinion. I'm simply here to point out the alternative and dissuade the mob mentality.
  • @Amp_Phetamine
    Trying to troll everyone one day then calling mob mentality the second when it backlash is quiet controversial.

I wasn't on to observe the situation however far more seem to corroborate Pain's account that Karesh's. Seeing that, plus taking into account Karesh's past actions, statements, and behavior leads me to believe Pain's account.

Isn't this type of behavior dangerously close to falling into the "blind leading the blind" mentality? I find it difficult to formulate statements of fact based off of 3rd person accounts.
  • Gavner wrote: »
    @Amp_Phetamine
    Trying to troll everyone one day then calling mob mentality the second when it backlash is quiet controversial.

Lets stay positive and get our relics back tonight :)
    HERORIUS

• Natebruner wrote: »
    Clear and observable fault by not responding to "give me the f'ing relic"
    Perhaps your own hatred for me blinds your vision.

It's always nice to get visual confirmation of a lost argument and vindication that Karesh has become predictably boring. I wonder, how well does Karesh keep his composure while at work when going up in flames so publicly on the forums.
  • Gavner wrote: »
    @Amp_Phetamine

My level of trolling is mediocre at best. But the concept of mob mentality is quite easy to observe in a multitude of these threads.
  • @Amp_Phetamine
    Yeah, you need to learn more from the master. Didn't really point at you tho, no offense. :)
  • Resist the urge. Don't feed the troll(s). /ignore and move on.
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/
    Isn't this type of behavior dangerously close to falling into the "blind leading the blind" mentality? I find it difficult to formulate statements of fact based off of 3rd person accounts.

Not when 3rd person accounts add up and fall exactly in line with the behavior displayed by the subject. Fortunately, we're not in any court but that of public opinion where it clearly has reached a verdict except amongst a few.

Upon further reflection, I find it disingenuous to label what is going on as "blind leading the blind mentality". That implies an absence of fact or rationale thought. I would argue, it's rationale thought that leads me to believe Pain's account since I am basing that decision on Karesh's past behavior and tendencies as well as various accounts supporting Pain's account.
    Post edited by Sovereign on
  • I find you all guilty of RELIC ABANDONMENT !
    HERORIUS

• Resist the urge. Don't feed the troll(s). /ignore and move on.

Wops. Sorry. Agree.
  • Nate lets his pets do all the talk for him, without the xyorman and gang he will just get rolled.
  • Nate lets his pets do all the talk for him, without the xyorman and gang he will just get rolled.

This is a problem of surrounding oneself with puppets, they aren't very good at defending, deflection, etc.
  • relic raid tonight or what ?
    HERORIUS

Not when 3rd person accounts add up and fall exactly in line with the behavior displayed by the subject. Fortunately, we're not in any court but that of public opinion where it clearly has reached a verdict except amongst a few.

Upon further reflection, I find it disingenuous to label what is going on as "blind leading the blind mentality". That implies an absence of fact or rationale thought. I would argue, it's rationale thought that leads me to believe Pain's account since I am basing that decision on Karesh's past behavior and tendencies as well as various accounts supporting Pain's account.

It's still very important to take into account the opinions of those that differ from the majority or one is simply following skewed data to fit a desired model.
  • People do not like dying to me in game. Grudges are held and feelings are hurt :(
    HERORIUS

It is absent of rationale thought because of the extreme level of emotional biased against the person in question, I see very very few people responding objectively within the threads.
  • "extreme level of emotional biased"

so true
    HERORIUS

• You guys are a bunch of philosophical nerds.
  • Siambra wrote: »
    lcecacxx7yf2.jpg

I just come to forums to see averyn's cute animal pictures :D
  • Huehuaehue wrote: »
    Siambra wrote: »
    lcecacxx7yf2.jpg

I just come to forums to see averyn's cute animal pictures :D

I definitely enjoy the bunny incorporation pics and memes lol.

It is absent of rationale thought because of the extreme level of emotional biased against the person in question, I see very very few people responding objectively within the threads.

One would have to understand and/or have objectivity to make such an assertion --- you don't qualify

• Anyone seen Thor's hammer ?
    HERORIUS

• Natebruner wrote: »
    Anyone seen Thor's hammer ?

Wait a minute... Odin entrusted you to return it home safely. You let him down.

Impounded - Warrior__________Gimpound - Champion
    Chantsy - Paladin____________Shaquilleoatmeal - Berserker
    Cowtastrophe - Hero__________Shrimpsticks - Infiltrator

Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

>Daoc Videos<
  • Xyorman wrote: »
    Sovereign wrote: »

One would have to understand and/or have objectivity to make such an assertion --- you don't qualify

Ehhh I'm not quite certain you're qualified to make that assessment either Xy.
  • Obviously Odin didn’t will that impounded lol
  • Thank you Huehuaehue and Amp :)
    ku52bv6sdn65.jpg
    Bumblebunny to the rescue !
  • The common denominator in all of this, and always seems to be, is Nate!!

Kinda like cancer, every where he goes.........!! lol
  • Keltorius wrote: »
    The common denominator in all of this, and always seems to be, is Nate!!

Kinda like cancer, every where he goes.........!! lol

Not really funny. Cancer is a serious issue and Jimmy V week.

HERORIUS

This discussion has been closed.