Thoughts on RELIC TAKES and who carries ? Not quite understanding rules on Relic takes and goals

2»

Comments

• Wasn’t there a vid of Nate in the hero bg snatching the relic and dropping it on the oil level of a keep?
  • Maybe he should have asked nicely instead of cussing at someone to give them the Fing relic back.
    Daniellson - Healer
  • Daniellson wrote: »
    Maybe he should have asked nicely instead of cussing at someone to give them the Fing relic back.

There were multiple times he asked before got more angry, check the vid, it's all there, the bg leader on a pve raid or rvr relic raid has the right to ask/demand for loot or relic, its their bg and the minions should obey accordingly. It seems nate is bitter because he has not got the power to run the mid bg
    AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
    TheWayForward
  • edited December 2018 PM
    Daniellson wrote: »
    Hibs all found it very funny, mids put a good display of force, but the rogue bg let the mid realm down, not paindancer, he showed at least some kind of integrity

Yes we did find it funny :D

Another defence bg tonight boys and girls!
    Post edited by Solicfear1 on
    bla

Post edited by Solicfear1 on
  • Ez for the hib voltron
  • 5100 HP /ponder
  • Oh, and the leader carries the relic. Period.
  • Oh. Found the link to the thread where he gives a relic present to his alb bg while on hib. Video was deleted though.

https://forums.darkageofcamelot.com/discussion/1218/so-i-ended-up-with-this-mid-strength-relic-again-i-left-a-present-for-my-usa-prime-time-albs#latest
  • What Nate did was planned. We were told before taking the keep what the plan was. As you could see in his vid all his group did was try to get the relic and didn’t even attempt to do anything else when reaching the lord room. I know it was all for show to do a vid showing how he saved the relic and he was Mid chosen yada yada yada. Fact was it was Pain BG and he was calling the shots and Nate join the BG and was not following what the leader was wanting to do. So Nate basically derailed the relic take by being a egocentric rebellious anarchic. So Pain left Nate to do what he wanted to the relic because he show no intention of following him.
  • I feel bad that his ego and the constant need for attention are dragging those who choose to group with him down...

The North remembers all the b.s. that you pull including when you left Midgard high and dry as you released the Ghost Keep on the final defense of the campaign. Here's a very public lesson to those choosing to follow #7K
  • Fateboi wrote: »
    Nate in here making excuses for why he’s selfish and tries to take over the BG.
    Wonder why you tried to pull the same garbage in Albion. Might want to reconsider Hib after showing your true colors yet again my friend...

We don't want him.
  • AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
    TheWayForward
  • Me and my stealth zerg will man the oil again!! Thanks last night Nate for helping us get that siege quest done at Scath.
    It seems everyone wants to discuss the rules and etiquette of taking a relic when it should be the rules and etiquette of joining another BG and following what that BG leader is wanting to do. The relic was irrelevant and dosn’t even matter in the current state of the game. It was only a objective for HIS big to do for the night. It was so irrelevant that he didn’t care if we lost it again because of Nate action of derailing what he was wanting to do as the BG leader
    Post edited by Grot on
  • Open BG on Paindancerr tonight- lets do this !
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • After last night I have a feeling he won’t be in game tonight lol
    Daniellson - Healer
  • I don’t think he cares he said what he wanted to.
    After last night I have a feeling he won’t be in game tonight lol

I can forgive him and the others who abandoned the relic. But don't abandon the relic again !
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• Just watched the video. Can't say how I really feel, as i'd get banned.
  • Maybe Nate can lead the BG for the relic so he can carry it and make his vid lol!!!
  • Auberne wrote: »
    Just watched the video. Can't say how I really feel, as i'd get banned.

I know it's a shame the bg leader called for the abandonment
    HERORIUS

• Grot wrote: »
    Maybe Nate can lead the BG for the relic so he can carry it and make his vid lol!!!

We better do it before your subscription ends !
    HERORIUS

• I hope Pain’s Mother washed her sons mouth after his temper tantrum
    Daniellson - Healer
    I hope Pain’s Mother washed her sons mouth after his temper tantrum

Yeah I left that part off the video- it was not classy at all.
    HERORIUS

• I wouldn’t join to help after what you did to Pain BG last night. I think I have a episode of Vikings to catch up on if you were my only option for a BG leader.
    I wouldn’t join to help after what you did to Pain BG last night. I think I have a episode of Vikings to catch up on if you were my only option for a BG leader.

You don't have many days left. Lets go for a relic tonight ?
    HERORIUS

• Relic Raid on Paindancerr tonight- don't be late
    HERORIUS

• LOL true. If your the only BG on tonight guess I will play if you will go for the relic. My RR 2 Eld could use some ez RPs.
    LOL true. If your the only BG on tonight guess I will play if you will go for the relic. My RR 2 Eld could use some ez RPs.

Ok just don't join my bg for intel again :)
    HERORIUS

• How will I know when you are going to hit the relic than >:)
  • Pain is leading the relic bg
    Daniellson - Healer
    Just so I understand (I wasn't there)

- Nate is in Paindancer's BG
    - Mids take relic keep, Nate takes relic for himself
    - Paindancer asks for relic many times, finally having to cuss at Nate (that is acting like a 3 yo child)
    - Paindancer basically tells Nate [edited] and leaves him with the relic
    - Nate dies and loses relic
    - Hibs take it home

That's what happened? [edited]
    Post edited by Driralin on
    Shoke wrote: »

- Paindancer asks for relic many times, finally having to cuss at Nate (that is acting like a 3 yo child)
    - Hibs take it home

That's what happened?[edited]

Please refrain from personal insults, I'd like to think the community is better then that.
    [edited]
  • He started off cussing for the relic....

Don't worry i'm making the REGION RAGE video now for all to see how he talks
    HERORIUS

• Natebruner wrote: »
    Joining a bg does not mean we must do as commanded.

That's an interesting stance considering your videos are fraught with you losing your mind when people didn't listen to your commands in your BG's. Then again it's not surprising that you are being horrendously hypocritical in the name of feeding your ego. What continues to be an unending source of amusement are people's shock at your actions. All one has to do to predict your actions and opinions is simply ask themselves which one best serves your ego and voila.
  • Region Rage video is posted
    HERORIUS

- Paindancer basically tells Nate to go Fck himself and leaves him with the relic
    - Hibs take it home

That's what happened? If yes wow Nate is trully a retard and his guild is even worse for putting up with this much stupidity.

Please refrain from personal insults, I'd like to think the community is better then that.

I was stating facts? [edited]

- Hibs take it home

That's what happened?[edited]

I was stating facts? [edited]

Please talk to people with respect. This is not postcount
    HERORIUS

• Auberne wrote: »
    I guess the TL:DR version of this is, if you want to run the relic, run the BG.

It's funny, all I had to do was read the initial post and immediately knew exactly what happened. This is how predictable the OP is.
  • Shoke wrote: »

- Paindancer basically tells Nate to go Fck himself and leaves him with the relic
    - Hibs take it home

That's what happened? If yes wow Nate is trully a retard and his guild is even worse for putting up with this much stupidity.

I was stating facts? I agree with you I could have used better and more accurate terms, like limited IQ or person with disabilities, is that better? By the way you can get off Nate's nuts for a second to catch a breather, the brain needs oxygen to function properly.

It's just in today's day and age terms such as "retard" are extremely frowned upon. Yes there are much better alternatives that are also politically correct.

I agree, the brain does require oxygen to function properly, also emotional stress and anger results in increased production of cortisol. Retaining high levels of cortisol has scientifically been shown to directly lead to health related disease (specifically cardiac disease).

Please look after your health and stay emotionally positive Shoke :)
  • Sovereign wrote: »
    Auberne wrote: »
    I guess the TL:DR version of this is, if you want to run the relic, run the BG.

It's funny, all I had to do was read the initial post and immediately knew exactly what happened. This is how predictable the OP is.

CLEO ?

HERORIUS

• Fateboi wrote: »
    I feel bad that his ego and the constant need for attention are dragging those who choose to group with him down...

The North remembers all the b.s. that you pull including when you left Midgard high and dry as you released the Ghost Keep on the final defense of the campaign. Here's a very public lesson to those choosing to follow #7K

He's not doing anything unexpected or out of the norm for him so if people group with him knowing that, how sorry should you really feel for them?
  • Natebruner wrote: »
    CLEO ?

Don't need special powers to predict your actions and opinion. It's actually rather tragic how predictable you've become.
  • If you go to the vids section to the oldest posts and just glance at the titles of the threads from oldest to newest, it’s like a timeline of hypocrisy
This discussion has been closed.