Thoughts on RELIC TAKES and who carries ? Not quite understanding rules on Relic takes and goals

Have you heard of a BG leader taking a relic from a CK and then demanding to carry it?

Then after demanding it and denied he then abandons it and the relic is lost while the remaining mids try to take it home.

As a former BG leader I never demanded the relic or spoke down to someone for wanting to carry it. I stuck them and we took it home and I still MA'd and called direction and for the PUSH as needed.

Did we not all put in the effort to take the relic? We all have the same goal to return it to Midgard.

Well the video is uploaded - feel free to give your opinion

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• Actually I have been on many Relic raids where BG leaders wanted the relic.

Now dropping it is a different story.
  • As a former BG leader W-O-W wonder why Midgard hasn’t accepted you back with open arms...

I honestly find it hard to believe you are serious lolllllll
  • edited December 2018 PM
    Don't think I ever joined a BG that lets a random hold the relic, for obvious reason.
    What happens with it after is a different story.

Good try though :)

Your video shows that you were acting childish and wouldn't listen to the leader of your BG. In turn losing the relic... Good job making yourself look stupid?
    Post edited by Impounded on
    Impounded - Warrior__________Gimpound - Champion
    Chantsy - Paladin____________Shaquilleoatmeal - Berserker
    Cowtastrophe - Hero__________Shrimpsticks - Infiltrator

Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

>Daoc Videos<
    You're just a nobody who demands to be recognized. you're mad that your bought toons got banned. you will do whatever it takes to try to be relevant. your bg's suck. you suck. you have 0 followers and now losing the only friends that you had. what you did tonight was uncalled for. all you know how to do is ride the coat tail of a known and liked bg leader. you know that every bg leader carries the relic. you wanted the relic, you got it, sorry you died and couldn't place it back. if you were really a team player, you would have handed it to me like requested. you have 0 skill and 0 people willing to follow you. at this stage, I would suggest you going to play wow or watching dora the explorer. all you are doing is making this game miserable for the remaining people that play this game. you are not welcomed nor wanted by any realms. until tonight, I still thought you were an alright guy. I chuckled at some of your posts and antics. [removed]
    Post edited by Carol_Broadsword on
  • I thought that was weird when i saw a group take the relic out of the side postern by themselves.

• @Sepphiroth75 yep, that's what happens when you have 1 person trying to take credit for all the work. he refused to give it to the bg leader, which is a heavy tank with damn near 5100 hp, and wanted to take over the bg.
  • Natebruner wrote: »
    Have you heard of a BG leader taking a relic from a CK and then demanding to carry it?

Then after demanding it and denied he then abandons it and the relic is lost while the remaining mids try to take it home.

As a former BG leader I never demanded the relic or spoke down to someone for wanting to carry it. I stuck them and we took it home and I still MA'd and called direction and for the PUSH as needed.

Did we not all put in the effort to take the relic? We all have the same goal to return it to Midgard.

Well the video is uploaded - feel free to give your opinion

My thoughts.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA funny as hell, you got owned like hell, next time listen to the bg leader and be a good little boy
    AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
    TheWayForward

• Hmm Nate

I offen defend u, but in this matter i think u made a big mistake. You joined Paindancers bg then it is his rules, And if he wants relic for a reason u shut be a teamplayer.. In herorius bg no one will take relic from herorius if he dont want it. But he is offen giving that to other groups who wanna run it home. But it is a bg leaders call in my honest opinion. I sometimes disagree with herorius tactic but i will die by his side, because i joined his bg and im a teamplayer. ( and sometimes I also mistaken). Paindancer reacktion u can discuss, but hink it was a reaktion that u was not a teamplayer there..

• boomling wrote: »
    Paindancer reacktion u can discuss, but hink it was a reaktion that u was not a teamplayer there..

Best decision Paindancer could make.
  • Hehe Canoro

It depends a lot how u choose to see things,and if you are a Mid, Alb or Hib :-)

@boomling no matter the realm or the way you choose to see things, it was a great decision. he is a nobody that is desperate. he joined my bg, didn't assist on sh!t other than be there, take the relic and purposely lose it. I think he actually wanted to return it but he wanted my bg to follow him and he place the relic for his "videos." To hell with that, my bgs wont help build his ego. as stated multiple times and that with each passing day is getting noticed more and more, [removed]. he cant lead a bg, has no one that wants to follow him and sadly, he just took down a good guild and leader(Jenini) in his attempt to make a video/post on a forum stating how he "changed the game"
  • Not really, why should Paindancer support such antisocial and childish behavior?
  • you have a bg leader abandoning a relic b/c he can't carry it

being a bg leader doesn't mean you control who carries a relic back.

sorry

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Joining someones BG means you listen to them. If he wants to carry it then you let the BG leader carry it.
    Or continue to be childish and lose it like you did.

sorry

>Daoc Videos<
  • lead·er
    /ˈlēdər/Submit
    noun
    the person who leads or commands a group, organization, or country.
  • Impounded wrote: »
    Joining someones BG means you listen to them. If he wants to carry it then you let the BG leader carry it.
    Or continue to be childish and lose it like you did.

sorry

last time we joined a mid bg I had to take over for Kaptkent for poor calling.

Joining a bg does not mean we must do as commanded. Poor leadership tonight resulted in Midgard losing relic.
    HERORIUS

You're just a nobody who demands to be recognized. you're mad that your bought toons got banned. you will do whatever it takes to try to be relevant. your bg's suck. you suck. you have 0 followers and now losing the only friends that you had. what you did tonight was uncalled for. all you know how to do is ride the coat tail of a known and liked bg leader. you know that every bg leader carries the relic. you wanted the relic, you got it, sorry you died and couldn't place it back. if you were really a team player, you would have handed it to me like requested. you have 0 skill and 0 people willing to follow you. at this stage, I would suggest you going to play wow or watching dora the explorer. all you are doing is making this game miserable for the remaining people that play this game. you are not welcomed nor wanted by any realms. until tonight, I still thought you were an alright guy. I chuckled at some of your posts and antics. [removed]

your bg vs mine is posted under the video section now. Enjoy :)
    HERORIUS

• Nate in here making excuses for why he’s selfish and tries to take over the BG.
    Wonder why you tried to pull the same garbage in Albion. Might want to reconsider Hib after showing your true colors yet again my friend...
    Yet.... you were the one that made poor calls that lead to the relic being lost and your guild leaving the alliance.

Rather disappointing considering some of them are good people.

>Daoc Videos<
  • bg leader made the call the abandon the relic.

Poor leadership displayed
    HERORIUS

Just youtube: "fastest Midgard bg fold ever"
    Post edited by Natebruner on
    HERORIUS

• Haha don't be upset with pain over your poor call tonight bud.

Not to mention you chose to publicly humiliate yourself. It's ok tomorrow is another day :)

>Daoc Videos<
  • That's right. We can try for the relic again tomm :)

Hopefully he learned his lesson now.
    HERORIUS

• lead·er
    /ˈlēdər/Submit
    noun
    the person who LEADS or COMMANDS a group, organization, or country.

Hopefully you learned your lesson now :)

>Daoc Videos<
    @boomling no matter the realm or the way you choose to see things, it was a great decision. he is a nobody that is desperate. he joined my bg, didn't assist on sh!t other than be there, take the relic and purposely lose it. I think he actually wanted to return it but he wanted my bg to follow him and he place the relic for his "videos." To hell with that, my bgs wont help build his ego. as stated multiple times and that with each passing day is getting noticed more and more, [removed] he cant lead a bg, has no one that wants to follow him and sadly, he just took down a good guild and leader(Jenini) in his attempt to make a video/post on a forum stating how he "changed the game"

Hey Paindancer

Your post is one way to see things. and as i stated in my post before i did not agree with mr Nate. Im sure u took that decision because u think it was the best as you see it.

I do not say it was not a god decision. I just say u can discuss it, Because u had other choises. And the fact now is mid lost 1 relic they could have captured, and that is objectively bad for Mids and Albs because Hibs got stronger. But now we can se forward to more defence fights and that is a good thing :-)

But i wont fight you over your decission, it was yours to make, i just said Nate look at the matter one way, you on another and then it have consequences for Albs Mids and Hibs.

hope it make sence.

• I did learn a lesson tonight. I learned what kind of person you are. actually surprised you made it this far in life. you are a nobody and you have to ruin someone elses bg because you cant get the followers. all of your alb videos are of 1 fight, you sat in a keep the rest of the nights. why do you think you lost followers? keep lying to yourself man.
  • I did learn a lesson tonight. I learned what kind of person you are. actually surprised you made it this far in life. you are a nobody and you have to ruin someone elses bg because you cant get the followers. all of your alb videos are of 1 fight, you sat in a keep the rest of the nights. why do you think you lost followers? keep lying to yourself man.

BG for relic take tomm night on Paindancerr
    HERORIUS

lead·er
    /ˈlēdər/Submit
    noun

Think you confused leader with dictator.

Nobody commands Natebruner

Lesson Learned tonight for sure :)
    HERORIUS

• I would advise all other bg "leaders" not to start off with:
    "give me the F-ing relic"

It will probably not go your way....
    HERORIUS

• Natebruner wrote: »
    Impounded wrote: »
    lead·er
    /ˈlēdər/Submit
    noun

Then don't join someone elses BG.

Start your own, oh wait?... what's that?... You tried?...

sorry

>Daoc Videos<
    Natebruner wrote: »
    Impounded wrote: »
    lead·er
    /ˈlēdər/Submit
    noun

Then don't join someone elses BG.

Start your own, oh wait?... what's that?... You tried?...

sorry

I came to Midgard to save clumsy & other mids from cancelling.

sorry
    HERORIUS

• Why did you sit in Bold for 3 hours every night?

>Daoc Videos<
    Why did you sit in Bold for 3 hours every night?

says they guy who comment is QUOTED in my SIGNATURE...

/ROFL..... /LOL

gnight
    HERORIUS

• Oh boy, you got me GOOD...

>Daoc Videos<
    when you 1st started leading alb, you did bring out action. but you lost every fight, every night then you started your bg 1 hour earlier to take km and sit in it all night. you are a horrible bg leader [removed]. as far as asking for the relic, i politely asked for the relic 4 times from you and Mad. then i was informed of your plans from the beginning. it was stated you planned to do this before we even took the keep.
  • If i'm being honest, it's quite flattering that you think my words mean so much :)

>Daoc Videos<
  • Always thought it was a troll, however, how serious ole Nate takes it these days, feels for you man.
  • I guess the TL:DR version of this is, if you want to run the relic, run the BG.
  • Mid drama

/popcorn
  • What a disgrace....
    I have to agree it's down to the bg leader to take it back if he/she wishes too. Nate is in the wrong here but hey ho it's a game can always try for the relic again another time.
    Post edited by Solicfear1 on
  • Most appropriate guild name ever? Seems so on the evidence.
  • Poor nate got showed up badly, rejected by albs, rejected by mids, hibs already rejected you bye bye
    TheWayForward
  • I do feel bad for the new guild. It started with some nice people and unfortunately will be tainted
  • BurkleyRIP wrote: »
    I do feel bad for the new guild. It started with some nice people and unfortunately will be tainted

It will blow over in a few days and they'll move onto another alliance. Nate may get kicked or he will just move to another realm. Relics come and go and not really important to the game anymore or didn't think so.
  • Poor nate got showed up badly, rejected by albs, rejected by mids, hibs already rejected you bye bye

That's actually not true :)
  • Wow, its a game guys. You know your affected when @Carol_Broadsword has to edit almost every post you make. :#

That's actually not true :)

He didn't have the buy in or respect on the existing bg in alb, and people started to deflect from nates alb bg, so nate had to resort to leaving alb as his numbers and support was dwindling, mid bg do not support him from the outward opinions of the mid bg's and from last night actions he showed himself up for the ego attention seeking player and being rejected. He started off well in Alb, but his true colours came through in the end.

Anyhow, nothing to see here, just another attention seeker that has gained no respect
    TheWayForward
  • It shouldn’t matter who takes back the relic. Midgard could have gotten back the strength relic if you didn’t abandon it and send hibs to kill us lol. We didn’t lose the relic like you said, you lost it for Midgard
    Daniellson - Healer
  • Daniellson wrote: »
    It shouldn’t matter who takes back the relic. Midgard could have gotten back the strength relic if you didn’t abandon it and send hibs to kill us lol. We didn’t lose the relic like you said, you lost it for Midgard

even if paindancer was making a point, it's his point to make, it's his BG, it's his respect the mids are following. Quite clearly in the video nate was talking about stealing the relic, he was after drama and testing out his ego, but paindancer put his ego in check.

Relics are frankly meaningless, what paindancer did do was to not play to your ego, and you guys (the secondary rogue bg) paid the price. Hibs all found it very funny, mids put a good display of force, but the rogue bg let the mid realm down, not paindancer, he showed at least some kind of integrity
    TheWayForward
This discussion has been closed.