What happened to Albion Saturday Night?

Who was leading that?

That buggane clump was nice.

25 db night here on the bonedancer :)
"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• Few are interested in being supremely outnumbered and watching a freight trash smash a Prius.
  • Kealadron wrote: »
    Few are interested in being supremely outnumbered and watching a freight trash smash a Prius.

Why would you be "supremely" outnumbered with 1 albion bg united ?
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• edited December 2018 PM
    Drama aside, Midgard are now seeing prime-time weekend BG's of over 100 (115 Fri, 112 Sat), which is making things a little lopsided. Until Hero logs, things are comparable, but Albs are struggling to get 50+ which means that fights are more contrived and typically center around keeps or adding on other's fights.

Friday - Albs took their power relic at Scaith, while Mids took theirs at Ail. In the old days, either BG would have jammed the other, but Mids had their hands full with Hero and Albs PvE'd theirs and the Hib power (before letting the Hib one reset to the shrine). Albs could have got away with 2 free relics, but for some reason they only ended up with one.

Saturday - Rescu got rolled all night (especially at Bug <3 my ST), after Hero logged. The only fight Mids lost was at Nott to Hibs (with Albs AJing), cause a certain contingent of the BG didn't follow instructions and starved the Mids of DPS and support by fighting on the wrong side of the keep. Shame, as it felt as if we lost it, rather than they won the fight.
    Post edited by Auberne on
  • Now talk about Sunday. Whoops. Mids and Albs couldn't quite 'cut the mustard'.
  • Cartoan wrote: »
    Now talk about Sunday. Whoops. Mids and Albs couldn't quite 'cut the mustard'.

shhhh, they're taking dirt naps
    AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
    TheWayForward
  • Auberne wrote: »
    Midgard are now seeing prime-time weekend BG's of over 100 (115 Fri, 112 Sat)

I'm shocked. Typically when reporting numbers Midgard always cuts them down by at least 50 in order to maintain their victimhood of underpopulation. For you of all people to openly admit the numbers are breaking 100 must mean quite the population imbalance.
  • edited December 2018 PM
    Sovereign wrote: »
    For you of all people to openly admit the numbers are breaking 100 must mean quite the population imbalance.

A little unfair and biased. To be honest and putting past differences aside, I've always gone by /bg count and the spam on Mid-held keeps to see how balanced the BG sizes are. This weekend, was the first time for a while that we had well over 100, consistently. Before the Alb drama and subsequent splintering or fragmenting of Alb Nation, we used to post around 50 to 80 (and I only play US prime time at weekends). With a few new recruits and the obvious draw that being on the winning side has to the fickle player-base, we're actually getting decent numbers.

But it could all go back to normal just as quick. Just depends on who's stoking the fires of propaganda.
    Post edited by Auberne on

• How many weeks until the next "Albion leadership" post b/c the realm is dead ?

HERORIUS

• Natebruner wrote: »
    How many weeks until the next "Albion leadership" post b/c the realm is dead ?

So far my predictions are holding true.