Elitist Jerx - Mid Guild Recruiting

124»

Comments

• Eithne wrote: »
    @Tanky you don't know Lavas or any of us in Barons per say, Please take your trash somewhere but Barons.

Amen
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • edited December 2018 PM
    o0oo
    Post edited by tald on
  • BurkleyRIP wrote: »
    I’m in barons and it’s a nice group of people. They helped me out immensely when I first started playing again. Not sure what your beef is with them tanky.

Um wrong scooter, I was in BoB for years, many years. I took a break and came back and Lavas began a recruit any and everyone. he had no screening, no care, just numbers. Skip even got tired of it. And I see it happening here. But whatveer.
  • Daniellson wrote: »
    Tanky wrote: »
    Another lavas. Should call yourselves barons 2.0 or nevermore hahahahah

Dude why do you care? You cancelled so why you still on the forums?

You realize how many people are on the forums that cancelled?
  • Tanky wrote: »
    Daniellson wrote: »

You looking for love ?
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• So because they’re not super selective and elitist, they’re garbage? Not sure what your point is.

All I’m getting from this thread is some redhead doesn’t wanna hang out with you and now the world is crap.
    lol lol lol

Post edited by Natebruner on
    HERORIUS

So because they’re not super selective and elitist, they’re garbage? Not sure what your point is.

All I’m getting from this thread is some redhead doesn’t wanna hang out with you and now the world is crap.

Thats hilarious. Puleeese.

Enjoy your guild Nevermore. Peace out.
    BurkleyRIP wrote: »
    So because they’re not super selective and elitist, they’re garbage? Not sure what your point is.

Thats hilarious. Puleeese.

Enjoy your guild Nevermore. Peace out.

HERORIUS

I mean if I didnt play this game I sure as hell wouldnt be on this forum unless I'm thinking about returning lol.
    Daniellson - Healer
  • Daniellson wrote: »

I mean if I didnt play this game I sure as hell wouldnt be on this forum unless I'm thinking about returning lol.

HERORIUS

• Natebruner wrote: »

I need that app lmao
    Daniellson - Healer
    You don't have to be lonely

Post edited by Natebruner on
    HERORIUS

• I am enjoying my guild. Enjoy your redheadless Christmas
    I am enjoying my guild. Enjoy your redheadless Christmas

HAHA
    Daniellson - Healer
    I am enjoying my guild. Enjoy your redheadless Christmas

/rofl
    HERORIUS

• Elitist jerxs are recruiting new players, returning players and current players. We rvr every night and assist with the BG when needed. Looking to join just get with Jen, Quick or myself
    Daniellson - Healer
  • Get with Jen? Sounds like the reason tanky resubbed
    Get with Jen? Sounds like the reason tanky resubbed

lol
    Daniellson - Healer
  • OMG I just laughed so hard. Barons is a great guild. I know many players in that guild and they have always been very friendly and helpful to me when needed. I don't see them starting crap in region or on the forums. As for nevermore, I don't think I know any players still left in nevermore but that doesn't give u a reason to bash. You quit the game..We didn't make you quit. So why comment? Unless your that hurt and striving for attention. This is a post for guild recruitment.
    Elitist Jerx is growing and we bring the numbers every night and have lots of fun while rvring or doing our pve raids.
    If you can get over all this drama and attention grabbing comments in this forum post and would like to have a guild invite please get with myself or any guild member on as to all can invite to the guild.

Hope to see you guys on the battlefield and may we kill many.
    Call it what you want but ever since Jen has returned she's been everything to get noticed. Think her head has gotten as big as Nate's! Shocking. And before it's said, theirs many in alliance that see this Jen...js
    Be yourself 'hun' not someone that feeds on attention.

Glad to see you're still affected.

tenor.gif?itemid=9536199
This discussion has been closed.