"follow me to freedom"

“You are either with me or you ain’t”

Daniellson - Healer
  • Daniellson wrote: »
    Natebruner wrote: »
    "follow me to freedom"

“You are either with me or you ain’t”

"see what had happened was..."
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Good times, laughed pretty hard last night.
  • nate needs to get liquored up, we'd have 1 hell of a fun time !
  • "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• Why does anyone give a crap who @Natebruner is playing with? I'm not his biggest fan by any means, but who the hell cares if he joined your guild? You all just focus on your guild and how you do things and let the haters hate.
  • RonELuvv wrote: »
    Why does anyone give a crap who @Natebruner is playing with? I'm not his biggest fan by any means, but who the hell cares if he joined your guild? You all just focus on your guild and how you do things and let the haters hate.

It's like the entire alliance is upset about the 1 BG they could not outsmart and lost to 90% of the time.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

• Wheres the fun in that @RonELuvv :wink: . I've been toe to toe with him on several issues myself, and now i find myself in the same guild with him. I've decided to ignore the parts that annoy me, enjoy the game as much as i can, and log when i tire of it. It amuses me to an extent. Maybe thats his master plan. He was the wedge between bgs in Alb. Will the same thing happen on mid?, and then eventually on HIb? Tune it next week to find out... same Bat-Time... same Bat-Channel....
  • Well at least we removed fireypal and banned him from discord. Rescu can keep him
    HERORIUS

Why does anyone give a crap who @Natebruner is playing with? I'm not his biggest fan by any means, but who the hell cares if he joined your guild? You all just focus on your guild and how you do things and let the haters hate.

satol775iuuz.jpeg

Daniellson - Healer
  • I'll be running with him this weekend, just in case anyone was interested in knowing (but I won't tell you when ;) shhhhh).
  • Sleepwell wrote: »
    Wheres the fun in that @RonELuvv :wink: . I've been toe to toe with him on several issues myself, and now i find myself in the same guild with him. I've decided to ignore the parts that annoy me, enjoy the game as much as i can, and log when i tire of it. It amuses me to an extent. Maybe thats his master plan. He was the wedge between bgs in Alb. Will the same thing happen on mid?, and then eventually on HIb? Tune it next week to find out... same Bat-Time... same Bat-Channel....

Exactly!! If you don't like Nate then don't run with him. Problem solved. If the guild leader is ok with him being in the guild than that is all that matters.

• Yeah Ron theres aways going to be haters. Doesnt matter what game you play.
  • Haters are a good thing, they are like your fans and let you know you're doing something right.
  • Juzzo wrote: »
    Haters are a good thing, they are like your fans and let you know you're doing something right.

There is a lot to be said for that. True statement right here ^^^!!!
    Juzzo wrote: »
    Haters are a good thing, they are like your fans and let you know you're doing something right.

There is a lot to be said for that. True statement right here ^^^!!!

Amen! lol
  • I don’t hate Nate. Annoying at times, but we all can be from time to time. I hope the comments that I say about you Nate, you take in a humorous way.
  • Every gamer has a generic profile except Jen...hmmm I wonder why that is.....
  • Im not afraid to post my picture. I always have.
  • Jenini wrote: »
    Im not afraid to post my picture. I always have.

Well explains all the attention i think. Anyways, have fun, enjoy yourself. I'm done.
  • Lol... ok.. well then stop responding.
  • edited December 2018 PM
    Looks like a jealous one Jen.
    Post edited by Quickcheck on
  • All the attention? Jen I think he's got his mind on something not daoc related !
    HERORIUS

• Natebruner wrote: »
    All the attention? Jen I think he's got his mind on something not daoc related !

Yeah that hot redhead :kissing_heart:

Daniellson - Healer
  • I can’t think that way. At my age I’d be called a dirty old man(48). lol
    Call it what you want but ever since Jen has returned she's been everything to get noticed. Think her head has gotten as big as Nate's! Shocking. And before it's said, theirs many in alliance that see this Jen...js
    Be yourself 'hun' not someone that feeds on attention.
    Post edited by Tanky on
  • LMAO... Tanky your just upset because I was going to come visit you and Dan in Georgia but got butt hurt because I changed my mind. Get over it. I know who are my true friends and who are a bit twisted. If you think my head is big because I posted a picture of myself with red hair OMG you have issues. Move on to something else. LOL. Unlike you I'm actually liked in this game. I don't care what any1 in alliance has to say because their all talk. SO like I said move on to something else.
  • I love how this post went from recruiting to solos.. NOW to my picture...LMAO
  • I'm not upset. I called you out is why you decided against the visit. I could care less about your hair. Get over yourself. Your head is gotten so big my God. Sad. Sad you need attention from gamers. Lol.
    Let's be honest.... You asked me to stay in the game and not leave in exchange for a visit. You got what you wanted and I renewed. Then your head exploded in attention and you forgot everyone around you except new attention candidates. If anything you need to seriously GTFO yourself. Your not all that. But I guess you and Nate deserve each other.... Birds of a feather
    Post edited by Tanky on
  • There is no need to bring these personal conversations onto the forums. Leave this thread for the guild topics.
    Impounded - Warrior__________Gimpound - Champion
    Chantsy - Paladin____________Shaquilleoatmeal - Berserker
    Cowtastrophe - Hero__________Shrimpsticks - Infiltrator

Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

>Daoc Videos<
  • Uh Oh.... somebody upset about losing a visit :)
    HERORIUS

Uh Oh.... somebody upset about losing a visit :)

Saved actually :)
  • TUNE IN TOMM AS THESE ARE THE DAOC DAYS OF OUR LIVES
    HERORIUS

Lol maybe just a little.
    Daniellson - Healer
  • Daniellson wrote: »
    Natebruner wrote: »

Lol maybe just a little.

Heartbroken and ANGRY !
    HERORIUS

Tanky wrote: »
    Let's be honest.... You asked me to stay in the game and not leave in exchange for a visit. You got what you wanted and I renewed. Then your head exploded in attention and you forgot everyone around you except new attention candidates. If anything you need to seriously GTFO yourself. Your not all that. But I guess you and Nate deserve each other.... Birds of a feather

now this all makes sense lol
    Post edited by Natebruner on
    HERORIUS

LMAO. I agree with you guys its more like as Tanky's world turns..LMAO.. The crap he comes up with.
    LOL. Impounded I'm not worried about what this sad person has to say. No skin off my back. Anyway see you guys on the battlefield tonight
    Post edited by Jenini on
  • Jen is recruiting guild members for the game DAOC.

Not sure what the other guy is trying to recruit online. Is this what Asatruar folks do ?
    HERORIUS

• Anyway, This is for Guild Recruitment so if any new/old/vet players are looking for a guild let us know. We RVR nightly and try to do PVE on the weekends. We run discord and would love to have you join us on the battlefield.
  • Another lavas. Should call yourselves barons 2.0 or nevermore hahahahah
  • Impounded wrote: »
    There is no need to bring these personal conversations onto the forums. Leave this thread for the guild topics.

Yes, this. None of that belongs here so please leave RL in RL.
    DAoC Community Lead
    Broadsword Online Games
  • Tanky wrote: »
    Another lavas. Should call yourselves barons 2.0 or nevermore hahahahah

Dude why do you care? You cancelled so why you still on the forums?
    Daniellson - Healer
  • Thanks Carol :smiley:
  • I’m in barons and it’s a nice group of people. They helped me out immensely when I first started playing again. Not sure what your beef is with them tanky.
  • @Tanky you don't know Lavas or any of us in Barons per say, Please take your trash somewhere but Barons.
  • Once again this is for guild recruiting..Looking to add new/old/vet players to our guild. We play everyday and run discord. If interested send a tell to any member in game.

And I like Lavas and his guild;)
This discussion has been closed.