Wednesday Night Fights- Midgard 3- Rescu BG 0 (Nate on BD leading as MA)

2»

Comments

• its a game nerds its just for fun, the only reason nate pokes u because u say ow everytime

#learn2internet
  • At least the guild name of choice is accurate.

Btw, I think Nate pokes people because of his narcissism, that's all. And like u said sometime before @Huehuaehue If you don't like it, don't join. That's what I be doing, he can do anything he likes, except force others to like/join him. Just accept not everyone likes to be "saved" however you want it to be put. The only reason I don't leave mid immediately is because some people I like there.
  • no he doesn't poke cuz hes a narcissist he pokes the same reason I do, people respond and its entertaining//funny

people are just to stupid to understand and keep fueling the fire lol
  • Don't think people not realizing that you guys troll, they just don't like it :)

Yeah, that may be counterproductive, but o well.
  • I think it’s quite obvious who poke back for the banter and who truly get hurt over it.
    Impounded - Warrior__________Gimpound - Champion
    Chantsy - Paladin____________Shaquilleoatmeal - Berserker
    Cowtastrophe - Hero__________Shrimpsticks - Infiltrator

Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

>Daoc Videos<
  • Well I guess you could just go PVE if you don’t want to run in his BG.
    Daniellson - Healer
  • Doubt I do that, but still sounds better, thanks. :)
  • Impounded wrote: »
    I think it’s quite obvious who poke back for the banter and who truly get hurt over it.

we know its a real bad look for you lol
  • Hahaha you know what dude, I just woke up and I don’t want to have to embarrass another doofus. I’ll have to get back to you.

>Daoc Videos<
  • its all good I woke up and had no problem making fun of a doofus lol
  • Out performed by the MoC master himself.. I don’t know if I should be honored or ashamed.

>Daoc Videos<
  • Surprised we haven't seen #NotMyMA yet
  • My edit was for good cause I changed the word man to "boy" who had to do a lot of laps.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Them big trolls need to work off that post turkey leftovers lol
    Daniellson - Healer
  • @Auberne
    I am surprised we didn't see #CircleJerk yet.
  • "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• JakJak
    edited December 2018 PM
    I ran with the Mid bg Wed...we did just fine, like we always have.

Impounded does a fine job as ma. Other than the bg leader calling direction, I only heard Impounded...not sure why someone else is trying to take credit for something that they had no sway in one way or another.

Oh wait, I forgot who the original OP was. Never mind. I am sure he will be claiming victory and swinging his ***** around about something else shortly.

Post edited by Jak on
  • Looks like someone didn't watch the video lol
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

• Looks like someone only calls out stuff to his followers and not the actual bg, cause other than the two already mentioned you were certainly not heard by anyone else.

No, not watching the crap videos you put out anymore. I watched one on your bd, and you literally did nothing for the longest time....but appreciate you putting the videos up, of what not to do :)
This discussion has been closed.