Is there ANY GUILD ON THIS SERVER THAT PLAYS ONLY ONE REALM?

Looking for a Guild on HIB hopefully but it's looking grim over on Hib side. What about Mid are there any Guild's that play Mid only? I'm willing to switch and give up Hiberina. I have several 50's on Mid that I played mainly during classic.
Tagged:

Comments

• Pretty sure federation of Hibernia plays one realm mostly.
    Symonde (Cleric)
    Symfriar (Friar duh)
    Symsorc (Double duh)
    Sympets (Theurg)
    Symmond (Arms)
    Some random mids and hibs
  • lol.......not even close.
  • There is a German language guild on Midgard that only plays Mid: Midgards Waechter. Guild leader is Jimmly/Gimmly!
    DAoC German Community Admin
    Broadsword Online Games

Shileahs Camelot-Kompendium - DAoC-Infos auf Deutsch
    Shileah of House Dara, the First of Her name, the Unressed, Master of Stickloss, Queen of Inc-Screams, Purge-Fails and lost Line of Sight, Breaker of Mezz, Mother of Doggos
  • What do you play on hib?
  • Eric1883 wrote: »
    What do you play on hib?
    Right now i have 3 characters with up todate temps. Hero/Warden/Druid.
  • We run small man on hib tuesday-thursday.
  • That sounds great but i work Tuesday thru Friday nights(EST). My schedule sucks for gaming. I play Sat/Sun/Mon for about 8 to 10 hours each day. Occasionaly i will get off during the week.
  • I'm not sure there are any purist Hib guilds. At a guess there are about 20 people that only/mostly play Hib.../eg
  • Why do you need someone who only plays hib? Realistically people like Ishimare seem to mostly RvR on hib as well as guild during eu prime
    Symonde (Cleric)
    Symfriar (Friar duh)
    Symsorc (Double duh)
    Sympets (Theurg)
    Symmond (Arms)
    Some random mids and hibs
  • edited May 2018 PM
    At this point i just want a guild that just plays one realm.......except Albs. Why do i want just one realm?.......realm pride. I've always been this way with Daoc. I donate enough of my time to people and then see them quit the realm and go to another realm. I can't stand that ****. Pick a realm play a realm and stay loyal to that realm. I also enjoy hating my enemy. I don't wanna get to know them....lol some of my best memories are"love to hate those fuckers" memories.
    Post edited by GlissZewks on
  • Sadly not everyone has realm pride these days due to how easy it is to hop over to another realm. I think finding a guild that everyone stays on the same realm will be tricky. There is always a couple that will switch, it's just the way the game is now.

• You sir, display true old school Daoc Spirit. There is my guild, Ásatrúar, on Mid, that does indeed, as stated in the charter, plays/commits to 1 realm and who keeps this Spirit alive. We are active, competitive tho fun, love our mead & ale, and have been in the top 6 RP earned mid guilds for the last few months. We are also in the great /as of RDM.
    As we don't advertise, spam invite, twitch/tweet/twat, rub shoulders nor stroke epeens with the hibs/albs in any IRC or this state-sponsored discord you may have not heard about us. Message any of us in-game and ask for Thjo.
    Looking forward to meeting you GZ.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Founder/GM of Ásatrúar, guild of Miðgarðr
    In defense of the Original Spirit of Daoc
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    True to Miðgarðr c.2001
    daocutils.com/chimp/jlfrthjo
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬