Wednesday Night Fights- Midgard 3- Rescu BG 0 (Nate on BD leading as MA)

edited December 2018 in General Board
Mids appear to still be having MA problems in mid (using man voice)- but i'm here to twf5 on inc and push on the BD. You can hear xyorman yell for the push - but you can't hear the MA. Don't worry- I know what to do here- this is my speciality. (just check out that 1st vid)

As Odin's Son I will make sure that I push and interupt all of the alb casters. I put that on my back with my my crew's awesome healing and 90% win rate that we bring to Midgard.

I fully expect Midgard to now have the 90% win rate in their favor vs Rescu Bg now.

Vids are uploaded for you to witness a mid caster leading the mid charge. (vid 1)
Post edited by Natebruner on
"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• casters pushin hard is what its all about !
  • I told you all this was going to happen.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• Put on some music Albion... I'm coming to bone dance
    HERORIUS

• Since truth is the ultimate defense in any circumstance, everything above my post is nonsense
  • Don't worry when you yell for others to push ... I'll already be in the front bone dancing
    HERORIUS

• Amp I was told last night Mid had to do many laps at night b/c he didn't wanna be in another youtube video.

There are a few who are still salty about this.
    HERORIUS

• Natebruner wrote: »
    Vids are uploaded for you to witness a mid caster leading the mid charge. (vid 1)

Where are the vids at, I can't seem to find them on the front page?
  • On the main forums screen there is a video and stream section
    Daniellson - Healer
  • Xyorman you should be celebrating. You don't need your /release macro on page 1 for the time being anymore :)

I know right-- Xyorman be looking like Michael Jordan out here vs NBA D League
    HERORIUS

• @Huehuaehue In that 1st vid- I see rescu using his rr5 as a kiting tool on his wizard.

Is that what it's for ?
    HERORIUS

• All wizards drop RR5 and kite them out ?

I've never seen this Albion tactic until last night. The rr5 was dropped in the open field during a kite to a tower and I remember thinking … what the …..

I would think this rr5 would be saved for the tower you albs were going in ?
    HERORIUS

Xyorman you should be celebrating. You don't need your /release macro on page 1 for the time being anymore :)

I know right-- Xyorman be looking like Michael Jordan out here vs NBA D League

He's Scottie Pippin if MJ left the team. Only good when the competition isn't around ;).

(Nothing truly against SP)
  • At one point last night I actually lost it:

Paindancer said : "Dang it guys, rescu has 1,000 rps now"
    HERORIUS

• Nate that wizard rr5 is a game changer haha
    Daniellson - Healer
  • Daniellson wrote: »
    Nate that wizard rr5 is a game changer haha

I was told Recu would incorporate new leet strats for Albs…. A true innovator.
    HERORIUS

@Huehuaehue In that 1st vid- I see rescu using his rr5 as a kiting tool on his wizard.

Is that what it's for ?

never seen them tactics, I save my rrr5 for 2 things, slaughtering, and game changing ! :D

• Huehuaehue wrote: »
    Natebruner wrote: »
    @Huehuaehue In that 1st vid- I see rescu using his rr5 as a kiting tool on his wizard.

Is that what it's for ?

never seen them tactics, I save my rrr5 for 2 things, slaughtering, and game changing ! :D

omg lol
    HERORIUS

Huehuaehue wrote: »

Is that what it's for ?

omg lol

Difference between having a MA and initiating a legitimate push, and retreating. #WhatHappenedToThePush

Is that what it's for ?

omg lol

Difference between having a MA and initiating a legitimate push, and retreating. #WhatHappenedToThePush

#whatHappenedtoyourMANvoice
    HERORIUS

Is that what it's for ?

omg lol

Maybe, eventually, the retreat and tower/ck pull will result in a win. For now Albs are what, 0-5? >.<

Is that what it's for ?

omg lol

Maybe, eventually, the retreat and tower/ck pull will result in a win. For now Albs are what, 0-5? >.<

The NBA D league isn't what it used to be sir
    HERORIUS

• Your attention grab is quite cringey. I don't need to yell at the top of my lungs to get my targets and direction called.
    It's ok you can stay on midgard so you know what real victory feels like. Not that 90% kool aid you tried handing out.

If you're going to bring me up. Actually bring some heat.These displays you put out are sub par at best my friend.

#WantTheOldNateBack #LostHisFollowing #FloppedToWinningSide #HostedBestCampfiresInBold
    Impounded - Warrior__________Gimpound - Champion
    Chantsy - Paladin____________Shaquilleoatmeal - Berserker
    Cowtastrophe - Hero__________Shrimpsticks - Infiltrator

Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

>Daoc Videos<
  • edited December 2018 PM
    I look forward to seeing the videos of you giving hibernia a 90% win rate.

I recommend when you play Hibernia that you choose a Tall Firbolg Animist with a big bulbous lime green staff just so we can't mistake which character you are.
    Post edited by tald on
  • Impounded wrote: »
    Your attention grab is quite cringey. I don't need to yell at the top of my lungs to get my targets and direction called.
    It's ok you can stay on midgard so you know what real victory feels like. Not that 90% kool aid you tried handing out.

If you're going to bring me up. Actually bring some heat.These displays you put out are sub par at best my friend.

#WantTheOldNateBack #LostHisFollowing #FloppedToWinningSide #HostedBestCampfiresInBold

I'm here to save Midgard and stop clumsy from cancelling
    HERORIUS

Whatever floats your boat. But next time you decide to bring me up come with some actual leverage.
    Now keep a close eye and ear on me next BG so you can find something I do wrong.
    Until then keep following my calls and leeching the free rps.
    Post edited by Impounded on

>Daoc Videos<
    Whatever floats your boat. But next time you decide to bring me up come with some actual leverage.
    Now keep a close eye and ear on me next BG so you can find something I do wrong.
    Until then keep following my calls and leeching the free rps.

Not sure if you realize that the bg leader is calling for the push. Mid bg is better off having xyorman yell direction and calls for push if the MA won't step up. I have told you this multiple times.
    HERORIUS

• Did just fine calling targets against your inferior bg. Made you guys camp all night long.

It's alright, you can continue to ride our coattails and enjoy the RPs my calls bring.

>Daoc Videos<
    Did just fine calling targets against your inferior bg. Made you guys camp all night long.

It's alright, you can continue to ride our coattails and enjoy the RPs my calls bring.

If you visit youtube you can see how your target calling worked against Alb Nation.

HERORIUS

• Why did you camp bold and lose your following again?

>Daoc Videos<
  • My crew can overcome you being MA. I call direction in discord. Have you ever wondered why Smeger's guild won't join you guys in teamspeak Impounded?

HERORIUS

• No no, don't dodge my last question. :)

>Daoc Videos<
  • Can Hoa MA ? He at least has some excitement and can be loud.
    HERORIUS

Once again, why did you camp bold and lose your following?

If you don't want to talk about it feel free to let me know.

>Daoc Videos<
    Once again, why did you camp bold and lose your following?

If you don't want to talk about it feel free to let me know.

Many have followed me to Midgard so that you may win some fights. You don't seem appreciative of our efforts to save the realm.
    HERORIUS

• We were doing just fine with you on alb. Had you snuggled up inside bold and we collected RP's from your followers who joined rescu to go fight.

And we will do just fine with you on mid. Nothing changed one bit aside from your loyalty.

>Daoc Videos<
    We were doing just fine with you on alb. Had you snuggled up inside bold and we collected RP's from your followers who joined rescu to go fight.

And we will do just fine with you on mid. Nothing changed one bit aside from your loyalty.

Is that why people were threatening to cancel and saying Midgard was in bad place?
    Are you in denial about losing most of the time ?
    HERORIUS

Was that my post?

You might want to stop now, you're making yourself look like a fool.

Again... why did you sit inside bold for 3 hours each night?

>Daoc Videos<
    Was that my post?

You just posted that you were doing fine with me on Alb.

If you define fine as losing most of the time but having a good time... sure I guess :)
    HERORIUS

• Don't ninja edit on me. Just use your man voice when you MA.

You can't change the past... get over what has been done.
    HERORIUS

• Nope, doing fine with you on alb was me collecting RP's on albs while you sat inside Bold throwing insults out in region constantly writing "STOP FEEDING". Which reminds me.. why did you do that?

>Daoc Videos<
    Nope, doing fine with you on alb was me collecting RP's on albs while you sat inside Bold throwing insults out in region constantly writing "STOP FEEDING". Which reminds me.. why did you do that?

You want me to explain what stop feeding means?
    HERORIUS

• Nope, I want you to explain why you sat inside bold for 3 hours a night?

>Daoc Videos<
    Impounded wrote: »
    Nope, I want you to explain why you sat inside bold for 3 hours a night?

You sound like a boy who did a lot of laps of punishment and was told "i'm not gonna be in another natebruner video" by the bg leader :)
    Post edited by Natebruner on
    HERORIUS

• I actually enjoyed the night we took glen and camped it for hours to show how a true campfire looked.

We did this on a sat night during the official stream. Good Times :)
    HERORIUS

• If you consider 100k+ a night as punishment sure.

You want to go back to my MA'ing so we can take the spot light off you? You don't seem to be faring well under pressure. Which now that I think about it.. makes total sense why your BG stopped following you.

Welcome to midgard bud feel free to follow my calls and enjoy many RPs to come.

>Daoc Videos<
  • Don't ninja edit on me, just answer the question.

>Daoc Videos<
  • I don't want to add anything really, except that I am Mid, and please don't save me. If thats all the reason you are Mid, then don't.

Don't think dividing Midgard going to save anything, you are not Odin's Will, just a player like many else, not even outstanding at that point. The day you start to lead on Mid too, the day I simply won't join BGs anymore. I doubt I feel like this alone.

So do anything you please, but you are not saving anything, especially not me, and well I am Mid too.
This discussion has been closed.