Do Not Cancel your subs Midgard-- I am here with friends. Odin Willed it !

2»

Comments

• Armarnidi wrote: »
    my group never died to your group stealthed macro reaver bomb group we wiped the floor with you every time

don't you guys die to solo ice wizards their like first week 50 ?

• edited December 2018 PM
    sure I die to a lot of people I never claimed to be the greatest player in game but also rr5 ice wizzy's with moc are op so what is your point? I stated my grp never died to nate on his macro reaver grp
    Post edited by Armarnidi on
    sure I die to a lot of people I never claimed to be the greatest player in game but also rr5 ice wizzy's with moc are op so what is your point? I stated my grp never died to nate on his macro reaver grp

OP? Lol run around the corner?

the radius on the rr5 and the pbaoe would have ran me in to guards so I was going to die anyway what's your point. Hue just isn't showing the video where I caught him solo a few weeks later and 2 shot him
  • Dude shows up and gets ript by others lol
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
    Armarnidi wrote: »

the radius on the rr5 and the pbaoe would have ran me in to guards so I was going to die anyway what's your point. Hue just isn't showing the video where I caught him solo a few weeks later and 2 shot him

My point is you had plenty of options to escape in that vid other than standing toe-to-toe in a rr5/moc pbaoe. That's not OP, it's incredibly situational. You could've ran up top, wall climbed, blurred to a guard to gain distance/lose los, plenty of tactics to escape especially in a keep/stairwell where los loss is easy.
  • Natebruner wrote: »
    Dude shows up and gets ript by others lol

it still doesn't take away from the fact that I **** you up on the reaver bomb grp
  • lol let's see some proof ?
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Daniellson wrote: »
    Any proof that he is cheating now??? Sounds like you are just accusing him

Someone that has a proven history of being banned multiple times for cheating and breaking the TOS does not get the benefit of the doubt. I imagine that is where he is coming from and I for one, agree with his stance.
    Post edited by Sovereign on
    Natebruner wrote: »
    lol let's see some proof ?

never saw a need to take pictures of trash

never see a need to take pictures of trash

If he had proof to the contrary you can be sure he'd be plastering all over the place. He's probably this second scouring his archive looking for proof because let's face it, that ego needs to be fed.
  • Sovereign wrote: »

never see a need to take pictures of trash

If he had proof to the contrary you can be sure he'd be plastering all over the place. He's probably this second scouring his archive looking for proof because let's face it, that ego needs to be fed.

kOZ3umW.jpg
    HERORIUS

See, the Almighty ego needs to be protected. I love how he always tosses that up when being backed into a corner as if that somehow nullifies the discussion. I suppose in the mind of a child that would, always funny to get the visual indication of desperation.

I wonder if he looks at that and gets sad at losing that account due to his cheating. Is it regret, embarrassment, sorrow or a mixture of all three that fills his heart. Sad.
    Post edited by Sovereign on
    ice wizzy's are op

ice wizzys op LOL, check and mate, that's what winning daoc looks like if anyone hasn't seen it yet ;p

auehUEHAUehuehauhuHAUHEuehuHUEHAUEHAUEHAUHEuheuE B)
    Post edited by Huehuaehue on
  • Huehuaehue wrote: »
    ice wizzy's are op

ice wizzys op LOL, check and mate, that's what winning daoc looks like if anyone hasn't seen it yet ;p

auehUEHAUehuehauhuHAUHEuehuHUEHAUEHAUEHAUHEuheuE B)

They're definitely not OP and it always amazes me when people die to the RR5 + MoC combo 1vX. I've pulled it off several times against classes that should have countered but didn't. People need to learn their classes before claiming something is OP.
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/
  • Idk i still prefer the mana eld moc bomb haha purple con/str aoe debuff to good to pass up with desease
  • and yet people still claim the warlock pbaoe with UI primer is OP and yet they don't come with an extra damage tick or abl from the rr5
    and yet people still claim the warlock pbaoe with UI primer is OP and yet they don't come with an extra damage tick or abl from the rr5

That's because warlocks didn't have to spec 34 realm skill points to get it ;)
  • and it does 1/4 of the dmg and can be cast 4 times if the warlock has the last pbaoe, but you can't have it both ways and one UI pbaoe is OP when a different UI pbaoe isn't.
  • uaehUEHAUHuehauHUEHuaheauehUEHAuhEH B)
    and it does 1/4 of the dmg and can be cast 4 times if the warlock has the last pbaoe, but you can't have it both ways and one UI pbaoe is OP when a different UI pbaoe isn't.

You'll need to provide actual statistics to support that "1/4" the damage claim. Also, are you taking into account resist buffs? Active magic damage resist effects such as Fury or item timers? Are you casting against a target with AoM9?

You're right, you can't have it both ways. One UI Pbaoe is through spec lines and the other is through realm skill points.

You think any pbaoe caster is going to kill anything with MoC1?

Also, neither Wizard/Eldritch/Enchanter/Cabalist/Spirit Master or Warlock's Pbaoe is OP. What was OP was that PRIOR to the class balance patch, warlocks could UI spam pbaoe virtually nonstop. That was the OP function of the warlocks pbaoe prior to the patch.
  • no one needs rr5, ps doesn't warlock rr5 do dmg to ? lol -_-

I make it snow I make it snow I make snow it on them scrubs ! o:)
    and it does 1/4 of the dmg and can be cast 4 times if the warlock has the last pbaoe, but you can't have it both ways and one UI pbaoe is OP when a different UI pbaoe isn't.

You'll need to provide actual statistics to support that "1/4" the damage claim. Also, are you taking into account resist buffs? Active magic damage resist effects such as Fury or item timers? Are you casting against a target with AoM9?

You're right, you can't have it both ways. One UI Pbaoe is through spec lines and the other is through realm skill points.

You think any pbaoe caster is going to kill anything with MoC1?

Also, neither Wizard/Eldritch/Enchanter/Cabalist/Spirit Master or Warlock's Pbaoe is OP. What was OP was that PRIOR to the class balance patch, warlocks could UI spam pbaoe virtually nonstop. That was the OP function of the warlocks pbaoe prior to the patch.

MOC 5 does 75% of dmg and curse locks with 48 curse 22 hex get a 35% decrease of dmg and a 25% power cost per cast. so again moc5 does more dmg and doesn't take more power where locks get 4 casts
    no one needs rr5, ps doesn't warlock rr5 do dmg to ? lol -_-

Yes Hue, Warlock rr5 is a targeted aoe damage spell as well lol

yes if the person is stupid enough to stand still for 10 secs
  • you mean like you did ? lol
  • Lol
    HERORIUS

Huehuaehue wrote: »

Yeah, you literally just bashed yourself genius lmao
    Huehuaehue wrote: »

Yeah, you literally just bashed yourself genius lmao

ROFL
    HERORIUS

it is what it is, however it doesn't change the fact that Nate is known cheater who has banned before for cheating,and it is only a matter time before he gets banned again and my grp never lost to his reaver bomb grp, and if Nate had proof otherwise he would have already posted it
    it is what it is, however it doesn't change the fact that Nate is known cheater who has banned before for cheating,and it is only a matter time before he gets banned again and my grp never lost to his reaver bomb grp, and if Nate had proof otherwise he would have already posted it

I never knew who you were until about a month ago
    HERORIUS

that's fair I didn't know who you were until you got banned

No no .. you are not following . I wouldn't save any vids or ss's of random unknown players.
    You were asking about "proof otherwise". lol
    Post edited by Natebruner on
    HERORIUS

No no .. you are not following . I wouldn't save any vids or ss's of random unknown players.

you missed the point and I meant the same thing. trash macro grps were only good for the rps they gave

you missed the point and I meant the same thing. trash macro grps were only good for the rps they gave

oh well I have proof otherwise of that. Which bomb video you want? Hero/xyorman,Le Hordes De Lion, HHH, Crows of Winter/IRC?
    HERORIUS