NF LD issue

I went LD like 5 times last night. Anyone else having this issue?
Tagged:

Comments

• No ld’s but extremely choppy. To the point I’d lose stick multiple times. And when zoning I kept crashing to character select screen.
  • I just straight up drop to desk top
  • Since the last patch i LD atleast 5 times a night. I noticed most are in EV.
  • Lots more lag, and i do LD in frontiers a lot now (maybe 3 times total pre-patch without some sort of internet issue. Since patch maybe 10-15 times total)
  • I’ve noticed some real chuggy lag here and there, mostly in EV. Only crash when exiting game, straight to desktop.
  • Every time I switch characters it drops me to desktop and the game crashes. A lot of my guildies are having lots of lds and one can’t stay in game without going ld
    Daniellson - Healer
  • Can anyone on Win10 try the steps in the below video please, and see if it helps any. If you're on Win7 it should work in Defender or Security Essentials also.

DAoC Community Lead
    Broadsword Online Games
  • Applied to to both my windows 10 Laptop and windows 7 Desktop. I still crash on both. Right click crash in Jord still (i am trying to be deliberate and not use my mouse while in Jord until i know this is fixed). I have crashed in frontiers on both the laptop and desktop a lot more often post patch. See my thread above. Comparatively 3 times over 2 years since i ve been back (non network related), compared to @ 15 times post patch (again, non network related)
  • So I to was having huge problems staying in game as I was experiencing the same problem as you guys the LD desktop crash. I had more LDs in ev area then anywhere else. I started playing around with my system and decided to delete my custom UI and now that im running old Atlantis UI everything is great. I havent crashed one time. I would try that if your still having ingame crashes. Since the patch i think something isnt mixing well with the UIs. Could be just luck for me but heck it fixed my problem. Hope to see you guys on the battlefield.
  • Atlantis skin is so unplayable with those icons. Ugh
  • I know it sucks but no more crashes. Im afraid to try a new UI now..lol
  • Crashed straight to desktop by the reach around in mid. :#
  • Jenini wrote: »
    So I to was having huge problems staying in game as I was experiencing the same problem as you guys the LD desktop crash. I had more LDs in ev area then anywhere else. I started playing around with my system and decided to delete my custom UI and now that im running old Atlantis UI everything is great. I havent crashed one time. I would try that if your still having ingame crashes. Since the patch i think something isnt mixing well with the UIs. Could be just luck for me but heck it fixed my problem. Hope to see you guys on the battlefield.

Jen I use Ghost UI and never had any issues. May want to give it a try and if it still makes you go LD then go back to Atlantis
    Daniellson - Healer
  • I have windows 10 and I don't have this problem

(hopefuly that tells ya something to help fix shrugs)
  • edited December 2018 PM
    oops
    Post edited by Huehuaehue on
  • I run 10 and havent had the first desktop crash since I deleted the UI.
  • I get lag when large groups are around. When I log out of game and exit I get a daoc has stopped working message on desktop. I rarely LD tho. I am running windows 7.