NATEBRUNER RETURNS HOME AND LEADS THE MIDGARD BG vs ALBION (RECORD 26 DB NIGHT)

edited December 2018 in General Board
To a record setting 26 db 100K plus night. I am home in the mountains of Midgard- Odins son has risen once again.

https://www.granks.com/daoc/characters?utf8=✓&query=&realm=&race=&class=12&level_range=0&sort=last_week_rp

Vids are uploaded
Post edited by Natebruner on
"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• Trust me no records were broken, literally nothing you posted was impressive, but it’s really sweet you’re impressed by it :lol:
    AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
    TheWayForward
  • Trust me no records were broken, literally nothing you posted was impressive, but it’s really sweet you’re impressed by it :lol:

It was a personal record he broke lol.
    Daniellson - Healer
  • Was a lot fun. Great turnout on numbers.

If you would quit bailing on your group I would had probably been at 30.
    Do they know you are more worried about getting away than anything on inc ?
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• #4db’s stacking my dbs like a champion. :#
  • Jenini wrote: »
    Was a lot fun. Great turnout on numbers.

Was awesome - we had the bg in the guild discord and racked up the rps !
    HERORIUS

• null
    Lmao Snaillyn. I ended up with 11. I was working so hard on those DB's. Im not going to name and guildies names that were stealing my DBs but im watching you...lol.. It game on tonight. Muahahaaaa.
  • Natebruner wrote: »
    Trust me no records were broken, literally nothing you posted was impressive, but it’s really sweet you’re impressed by it :lol:

Vrrrooooooooom!!! laterz noobs
    AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
    TheWayForward
  • Natebruner wrote: »
    Trust me no records were broken, literally nothing you posted was impressive, but it’s really sweet you’re impressed by it :lol:

Vrrrooooooooom!!! laterz noobs

Stay with your group so we can kill all of you. Thanks :)
    HERORIUS

• Ill be on tonight most likely hib though depending lol
  • No... Jolly... we need yoooouuuu
  • Let me rephrase that sure i need more rps...muahahaaaa. lol
  • claimin deathblow king ! 22 in 42 mins all solo ice wiz lols, bang bang !

zt6u5d.jpg
  • edited December 2018 PM
    Depending if i can get a group or not on hib. I like 8 manning a lot xD zerging is fun but veerrry boring if the opposing realm hides all night. Lol! If not ill be on mid to assist :)
    Post edited by Jollygreenjerk on
  • Woot. Nice Dbs Flop..
  • Think I killed @Seethyr almost every encounter.

Tell her highdamge had to handle some unfinished business
    HERORIUS