Cyber-Bullying

Is it realy important for so many players, to chain rofl and /induct someone else after ganking him 1vs8 in a stealthergroup while using PS and IP. is it important to teabag until the release after finaly winning a nice fight after the 3d round?
We are a small and shrinking community and should mot disrespect each other, instead we should be happy about everyone who is still playing with us if he is solo, trio, group, zerging or adding.
Maybe next time use instead of induct-/clap. instead of rofl-mili. instead of Rude-/sweat and instead of /angry-/smile.

Comments

• /snowflake
  • I agree with you Yorkeys but things will not change, I’ve learned to ignore it. It’s just part of the game nowadays.
  • edited December 2018 PM
    I don’t emote many people, just a select few. I know they aren’t affected by it, I get emotes every time I die by people I’ve never heard of before. It don’t bother me one bit tho. Most of the time I don't even know they emoted until I look back at the logs.

Edit: back in the day, you could /emote and make your own for them to see whatever you typed out. They nerfed that way back tho, it was over the top for letting them know how you really felt.
    Post edited by Snaillyn on
  • I usually /hug Baby every time she dies lol
    Daniellson - Healer
  • I dont mind getting emoted, even if it upsets me sometimes. The /rofl emote is a bit unnecessarily annoying, /laugh and /rude wasn't so. Although if I do something stupid and die, I kinda know deep down its deserved :D

Honestly, people who wanna be jerks, they be, so I don't blame the tools they use to, go forward or plan a revenge. Revenge is sweet man.
  • Welcome to online gaming. You'll get it everywhere /rofl
  • I prefer to jump on thy enemies head.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • You would've loved Mordred where you can troll then PM them afterwards...

bfe3p30slm1v.jpg
    hug.jpg 328.9K
  • they used to ass hat back when the game started, not sure if they still do this.
    ass hat = take your pants off and sit on the dead players head
  • Lol that would be awesome
    Daniellson - Healer
  • They used to have the "suck it" emote in game.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• Even better Nate
    Daniellson - Healer
  • I liked the /playdead ..
    I miss being able to macro emotes and spam them non stop til they release... why was that nerfed again?
    Post edited by Boduke on
    Bodukejr- hunter
    Thegenerallee-shadowblade
    Misleadinglooks-warrior

Grumblejr-hero
    Danceswithdebuffs-champion
    Faatkid-druid
  • I admit daoc was more fun when you could spam emotes with no cd^^ uahuHEAUHuauheUEHAUEauh
    itt: op died in an rvr zone
    Post edited by Novoal7 on
  • That was the old /rude emote Nate. Kinda miss it. lol
  • dropping rams and catas on dead people is kinda fun ...
    Stor Hurfru Muylasav, wildly swinging arms around. Vicomte Muylock, calling curses on enemies. Lord Muylaetrix, calling upon winter storms. some other chars with names starting with Muyl.
  • I used to take my pants off and then bow. It's the ultimate display of respect
    HERORIUS

• Lmao Muylae... Good idea...lol
  • Maybe i dreamed this, but i swear i recall dumping 1c on people in df. It showed up as a bag. We could cover their bodies with bags which made it difficult to rez them from range
  • Ok I get it. Take it with humour, and give a ram on there dead ass back:)
    You are right, those players won't change, so I have to change my attitude about it.
  • Fateboi wrote: »
    You would've loved Mordred where you can troll then PM them afterwards...

bfe3p30slm1v.jpg

I believe those of use that played Mordred for years have no capability to comprehend this lower level of "trolling". Spam emotes and /rofl messages were the norm back in the day, something as silly as /rofling me when I die will have about the same effect as me blinking lmao.
  • I used to love emote spamming douchebags I hated. Even had a bar full of macros so I could spam them faster
  • I like to hug Biby too.
  • Doesn’t happen often. I’m usually her and her group’s pincushion when I solo on weekend mornings
  • Not too many people recall the days of getting ganked repeatedly on a fresh toon and hit-listing your target on your 50 and ganking them until they logged/ran out of gold.

Ahhh good times.
    null
    Love and miss Mordred phatboi!! Haha
    Was a blast back in Mordred prime days for sure lol open game everywhere!
    Post edited by Jollygreenjerk on
  • a post for an emote not bad: effected level for laughing at someone for losing - B

getting them to flip out in anger in pm's, now that's an A+ ;p

1zyv4hf.jpg
    ( I don't do heroin or have ever shot up lol )

#skillsHUuaheUEHAUEHuehauhUEHA :D
    Lol enk is such a puss... Crying over a solo fight hahaha!! Love the tears ty for the laugh hue!
    Post edited by Jollygreenjerk on
  • Lol enk is such a puss... Crying over a solo fight hahaha!! Love the tears ty for the laugh hue!

was trying to get to my group screaming at me cuz the zerg was bout to show, so I had to moc your lil ass back and get going lol

lil kobold gets ghost quick ! ;p
  • Lol ya i kite a lot and was trying to make u waist MoC xD