Do Not Cancel your subs Midgard-- I am here with friends. Odin Willed it !

edited December 2018 in General Board
My crew has teamed with Elitist Jerx to save you. I will no longer be leading Albion and heretic nation with the St's.

Odin has willed the return of his son.

However I fear Albion population will decrease very very soon with our departure.

Thanks to Jen and other Elitist Jerx for the warm welcome home for my crew :)
Post edited by Natebruner on
"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• Sorry to see you go to Mid ,Loved your MA calling Targets you where a blast to play with in the BG's. Had me LOL every night, Its Just a game, Have fun on Mid. When you MA my name in the future say kill that (exploitive) Arsunal!!but be kind to Msren:) see you out there.
  • edited December 2018 PM
    Arsunal wrote: »
    Sorry to see you go to Mid ,Loved your MA calling Targets you where a blast to play with in the BG's. Had me LOL every night, Its Just a game, Have fun on Mid. When you MA my name in the future say kill that (exploitive) Arsunal!!but be kind to Msren:) see you out there.

Thanks Arsunal :) I felt bad killing dracxo the other day- so many cools albs but 2 bgs is not what is needed.

I will always /salute you if I see you or Msren
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• An insult to Midgard. Wonder how long Xy will allow you in the alliance
  • During mid bg prime time only- Name who has more dbs than me in the alliance ?
    HERORIUS

• @Natebruner
    No offense, but you are spamming 1 ability on your class that has various others, don't even using pet which is the core mechanic of Bonedancers. That's perfectly fine, but I would not brag about it, at least it's not some special skill to do so.

While everyone plays wherever they please, I hope Mid doesn't become too big because you joined. You being on Alb for sure helped even the numbers.

To be positive about something, some of your video topics seem little less teasing nowdays.

I play mid, didn't plan to cancel sub, but I know some who reconsidered leaving midgard because you went there. :)

I know many like following you, so liking you or not, it was a good thing you helped lower represented realms in the past.
  • Natebruner wrote: »
    During mid bg prime time only- Name who has more dbs than me in the alliance ?
    Define mid bg prime time...

Mid BG prime time is 8 p.m. GMT+1 which is Annamariede BG time.
  • Albion numbers seemed extremely healthy last night, along with the action, I'd say your departure has not had any negative impact thus far, honestly, I'm only seeing positivity out of it on all realms, more action for everyone.

Mids even attempted a keep take twice and albs numbers so heavy they were able to take beno and ddb, albs for sure have got more brave with your departure which is an excellent thing to see once again.
    AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
    TheWayForward
  • Yes I believe Albion should be able to hold on for a couple of weeks without our leadership.

The head start on km is over. Rescu logs in late so mid will take km and probably have a port by the time albs are ready. I don't believe rescu even plays on Mondays and Tuesdays so Mids won't have anything to fight.

I did notice more chances being taken by Midgard than ever in the past. Smeger hit bold sat and a relic ck. The relic ck was hit twice last night. Definitely nothing like that would have taken place vs Alb Nation. You can do those things vs Rescu bg though.
    HERORIUS

• Cathul wrote: »
    Natebruner wrote: »
    During mid bg prime time only- Name who has more dbs than me in the alliance ?
    Define mid bg prime time...

Mid BG prime time is 8 p.m. GMT+1 which is Annamariede BG time.

lol get out here with that bg
    HERORIUS

• Gavner wrote: »
    @Natebruner
    No offense, but you are spamming 1 ability on your class that has various others, don't even using pet which is the core mechanic of Bonedancers. That's perfectly fine, but I would not brag about it, at least it's not some special skill to do so.

While everyone plays wherever they please, I hope Mid doesn't become too big because you joined. You being on Alb for sure helped even the numbers.

To be positive about something, some of your video topics seem little less teasing nowdays.

I play mid, didn't plan to cancel sub, but I know some who reconsidered leaving midgard because you went there. :)

I know many like following you, so liking you or not, it was a good thing you helped lower represented realms in the past.

1 person surely wouldn't make Midgard too big would it ? What kind of player could do that ?

I don't need a pet to bonedance :) My crew dances as we count db's on the enemy. Check last nights 1st vid out for proof.

HERORIUS

• does this mean clumsy doesn't have to quit ?
  • Huehuaehue wrote: »
    does this mean clumsy doesn't have to quit ?

I believe we have saved him as I've seen him online.
    HERORIUS

• Thank you for your donations last night.
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/
    Gavner wrote: »
    @Natebruner

1 person surely wouldn't make Midgard too big would it ? What kind of player could do that ?

I don't need a pet to bonedance :) My crew dances as we count db's on the enemy. Check last nights 1st vid out for proof.

you don't need skill to run in a zerg, thus you only run in zergs, pretty obvious from your vids and how you play a caster lol!
    TheWayForward
    @Natebruner

you don't need skill to run in a zerg, thus you only run in zergs, pretty obvious from your vids and how you play a caster lol!

you don't need skill to run in a 8 man, thus you get carried in 8 mans, pretty obvious from your play vs alb nation. I'm sure i'll find you again soon :)
    HERORIUS

My crew has teamed with Elitist Jerx to save you. I will no longer be leading Albion and heretic nation with the St's.

Odin has willed the return of his son.

However I fear Albion population will decrease very very soon with our departure.

Thanks to Jen and other Elitist Jerx for the warm welcome home for my crew :)

Honestly, you are a disease on this game and everyone was better off when you were banned.
  • For the great tree!! Hibernia defended the relics last night very well indeed. Dropping the ram driver so fast it was outstanding!
    @Natebruner

you don't need skill to run in a 8 man, thus you get carried in 8 mans, pretty obvious from your play vs alb nation. I'm sure i'll find you again soon :)

That argument doesn't work both ways.
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword

@Natebruner

Sure it does. Let me educate you little beetle boy. Most times a good 8man can get some kills and escape from the zerg. Talk to my boy skyweir and he can give you some 8 man tips.
    HERORIUS

@Natebruner

Sure it does. Let me educate you little beetle boy. Most times a good 8man can get some kills and escape from the zerg. Talk to my boy skyweir and he can give you some 8 man tips.

You definitely get carried more in a zerg than in an 8man. Lack of skill is always masked in a zerg due to sheer numbers. Not sure how anyone could dispute that. Are some 8mans more successful than others? Absolutely. But to say 8mans carry people more than zergs is trolling.
  • Last time I saw a video of Nate not in a zerg, it was in the 5v5 event where he stares a Bg’d target for a solid 10 seconds. Don’t ask too much of the man
  • That argument doesn't work both ways.

He's not actually making an argument, he's just employing the tactics a toddler would use when getting into a name calling tantrum on the playground.
  • Winning never gets old
    HERORIUS

• Shoke wrote: »
    Last time I saw a video of Nate not in a zerg, it was in the 5v5 event where he stares a Bg’d target for a solid 10 seconds. Don’t ask too much of the man

sounds basically right
    TheWayForward
  • you guys know I love to 8 man :)
    HERORIUS

• That BD play was a bit tragic.
  • That BD play was a bit tragic.

For thy enemy indeed. I welcome all to join the BD DB challenge! all classes are invited to challenge me in db's in usa primetime bg play.
    HERORIUS

For thy enemy indeed. I welcome all to join the BD DB challenge! all classes are invited to challenge me in db's in usa primetime bg play.

I'm confused. Last week you got 95 DBs, which puts you at #76 for all realms or #31 on Mid. Hardly a worthy challenge, considering lots did this in prime time BG play.
  • Auberne wrote: »

I'm confused. Last week you got 95 DBs, which puts you at #76 for all realms or #31 on Mid. Hardly a worthy challenge, considering lots did this in prime time BG play.

Don't be confused. It's a nightly Midgard db challenge. for the 2-3 hours of bg play each night.
    I can break it down more for the less educated if needed.
    HERORIUS

• How much is the prize?
  • Snaillyn wrote: »
    How much is the prize?

1 MILLION DOLLARS !
    HERORIUS

• Nate back on Mid...so glad i cancelled.
  • Tanky wrote: »
    Nate back on Mid...so glad i cancelled.

Hate to see you go
    Daniellson - Healer
  • Daniellson wrote: »
    Tanky wrote: »
    Nate back on Mid...so glad i cancelled.

Hate to see you go

thanks bud
    So what's the record? 22 DBs? Is using more than 1 spell allowed?
    Post edited by Auberne on
  • Auberne wrote: »

26 after last night
    Daniellson - Healer
  • I got 9 last night on a 2L1 sorc which is respectable between mezz root debuffs and peels guess I'm in the running now
  • 26 DBS, how quaint.
  • Daniellson wrote: »
    Auberne wrote: »

26 after last night

just wondering if that was farming his own toons again
  • Nope we had a nice size bg up. I actually ran a fg next to his group and we to competed in the db challenge. I only got 11 as i was late to the bg party. Was a fun night.
  • Jenini wrote: »
    Nope we had a nice size bg up. I actually ran a fg next to his group and we to competed in the db challenge. I only got 11 as i was late to the bg party. Was a fun night.

I say once a cheater always a cheater until banned and confirmed
  • Don't worry. Odins son is home to save the realm.
    HERORIUS

• Armarnidi wrote: »
    Jenini wrote: »
    Nope we had a nice size bg up. I actually ran a fg next to his group and we to competed in the db challenge. I only got 11 as i was late to the bg party. Was a fun night.

Any proof that he is cheating now??? Sounds like you are just accusing him
    Daniellson - Healer
  • Reaver bombs killed many a Zerg and 8mans
    HERORIUS

• http://www.excidio.net/herald/character/Lpby_5OUr_A

Alb/Hib ratio screams cheating. aka: Farmed himself to LE/rr12

He was banned not even a year ago for his reaver team shenanigans. (They don't just ban people for the fun of it.)

You can like whomever your little heart desires. I am just showing the proof you requested. :P
    Impounded - Warrior__________Gimpound - Champion
    Chantsy - Paladin____________Shaquilleoatmeal - Berserker
    Cowtastrophe - Hero__________Shrimpsticks - Infiltrator

Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

>Daoc Videos<
  • Wtb more Hib solo kills
    HERORIUS

• Oof, if only that wasn't one of the accounts you got banned on... Pity, uh oh how are you ever going to hide such an ugly stain on your name? Wait a minute, you don't have to because you openly admit to it. Ahh ok never mind, everything checks out.
    Impounded - Warrior__________Gimpound - Champion
    Chantsy - Paladin____________Shaquilleoatmeal - Berserker
    Cowtastrophe - Hero__________Shrimpsticks - Infiltrator

Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

>Daoc Videos<
    Reaver bombs killed many a Zerg and 8mans

my group never died to your group stealthed macro reaver bomb group we wiped the floor with you every time
    Daniellson wrote: »
    Armarnidi wrote: »
    Jenini wrote: »

Any proof that he is cheating now??? Sounds like you are just accusing him

I don't need proof now, he is a confirmed cheater with his macro reaver bomb group that got him banned.
  • Do not let my merc destroy your fond memories of my zerk :)
    HERORIUS

• More pissy that the Kalorian account got banned, that account didn’t deserve that, the OG was one of the good guys.