[BUGS] with Name Change

When 1.125, I changed the name of one of my characters. Since doing so, I've had issues:

* Using a Loyalty Cloak level 10 token (I wasted 100p for the token to not work. I re-equipped the cloak, relogged, zoned with it on/off, dropped the cloak)
* Am unable to complete the artifact encounter Staff of the Gods (I've spam used the lemon for roughly 5 minutes, tried to use it once, tried to use it without taking damage, destroyed both items and reattempted, tried the encounter on different day)

https://i.imgur.com/GsfZ0bk.png

I am not complaining, per se, I would take my name change over these issues every time. However, I want people to be aware that issues are present and some players may not be able to spare the 100p, etc. I realize the name change was taken out of the game temporarily for a reason, and being a first adopter, I can expect issues. However, these seem to be ultra specific and I wanted to share my findings for community.

Now back to PostCount. Bye all.

Regards,
Drew

#RemoveDuelZones
Tagged:

Comments

• Should’ve made a better name in the beginning.

#dumbmovebruh
  • Snaillyn wrote: »
    Should’ve made a better name in the beginning.

#dumbmovebruh

lol
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • I don't think these are name change related. If you kill a green con+ mob it should sort the cloak token issue.

Appeal the artifact issue ingame though please Novoal, and CSR's will take a look.
    DAoC Community Lead
    Broadsword Online Games
  • novoal farm his chars then can buy name change

what a shame lol, o well daoc get your paper boo boo
  • Lets fix this name issue asap.

My bonedancers new name awaits !
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • edited December 2018 PM
    I don't think these are name change related. If you kill a green con+ mob it should sort the cloak token issue.

Appeal the artifact issue ingame though please Novoal, and CSR's will take a look.

I killed many green+ mobs when manually leveling my cloak to 10. I had an appeal in for about 12 or so hours regarding my SOTG issue. Due to needing the Artifact to kill Vicomtessa over and over, I manually leveled that, too.

I figured my issues were name change based due to the oddity of both issues. They didn't make any sense to me, so I wasn't particularly annoyed - just confused. Though, if you legitimately feel it's not name change related, feel free to lock/delete/edit my post. I apologize for misinterpreting these problems. I was only trying to raise awareness and report the bugs.
    Post edited by Novoal7 on
  • edited December 2018 PM
    Huehuaehue wrote: »
    novoal farm his chars then can buy name change

what a shame lol, o well daoc get your paper boo boo

My 'paper' isn't provided by the government, unlike some, so it's not particularly an issue where/how I spend it. If you have any other issues, I suggest using the in-game /appeal feature.

Cheers!
    Post edited by Novoal7 on
  • Novoal can you pm me your toon name please, and we'll take a look :)
    DAoC Community Lead
    Broadsword Online Games
  • smeger's cleric got his name changed and his name swaps between his old and his new name in my friends list. it's not unusual that on my account and my bb's account his name show up different in our friends list.
    Stor Hurfru Muylasav, wildly swinging arms around. Vicomte Muylock, calling curses on enemies. Lord Muylaetrix, calling upon winter storms. some other chars with names starting with Muyl.