Reevaluation of time management ?

the other forums have been spammed by videos of people cheating lately, and lots of posts of people complaining about cheating, and they all continue to play everyday all day ruining peoples time and probably make atleast some people get fed up and quit

as you guys spend all your time editing every little post if it has a word most kindergardeners and grandmas use ?

I don't get it, I hope yall have a staff meeting soon or something to address the companys current problems and how to better spend peoples time ;\

thanks /cheers
Tagged:

Comments

• Good luck, they don't have the subs to ban anyone or the staff to watch for it.
    Bodukejr- hunter
    Thegenerallee-shadowblade
    Misleadinglooks-warrior

Grumblejr-hero
    Danceswithdebuffs-champion
    Faatkid-druid
  • Huehuaehue wrote: »
    the other forums have been spammed by videos of people cheating lately, and lots of posts of people complaining about cheating, and they all continue to play everyday all day ruining peoples time and probably make atleast some people get fed up and quit

as you guys spend all your time editing every little post if it has a word most kindergardeners and grandmas use ?

I don't get it, I hope yall have a staff meeting soon or something to address the companys current problems and how to better spend peoples time ;\

thanks /cheers

a man wise beyond his years
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Natebruner wrote: »
    Huehuaehue wrote: »

thanks /cheers

a man wise beyond his years

LOL, 4 people have posted comments in this thread so far, 2 have been constantly banned from forums and 1 has been banned in game for cheating..... hey kettle, meet mr pot
    AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
    TheWayForward
  • that's the whoel point albionexile, I get chain banned on forum for using words I learned in kindergarden, some times my grandma uses them when people in the grocery store are slow or osemthing and cant work with their hands and mouth at the same time

yet all the people speedhacking and **** on video is free to play all day everyday

they spend all their time making sure forum is 3 year old proof, as people go use 3rd party programs to cheat in the game and make them lose subs, you might be salty and not like the people you fight albex, but you cant argue they got their priorities a lil mixed up ;\
  • I still use AHK
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • They should absolutely make their PUBLICLY facing forum moderated, having abuse and swearing etc is a bad thing to have viewed for any public marketing, so perhaps stop causing them to have to moderate and ban people by following the CoC and perhaps they will have more time to ban people who cheat and bug abuse
    TheWayForward
  • Also im not salty at all, however winter in coming so the roads are about to get a whole lot more salty, keep safe
    TheWayForward
  • edited December 2018 PM
    posting in every single thread someone who killed you makes to smear them because you keep losing is the definition of being salty

if the dictionary only used pictures to describe words you would be next to salty lol, and Im pretty sure everyone who reads the forums regularly sees it and giggles as much as us^^ lol

but keep ban the people who laugh at people who talk **** but flop in game, and let the cheaters run rampant, we wouldn't want to hurt anyones feelings on a internet forum lols
    Post edited by Huehuaehue on
    posting in every single thread someone who killed you makes to smear them because you keep losing is the definition of being salty

if the dictionary only used pictures to describe words you would be next to salty lol, and Im pretty sure everyone who reads the forums regularly sees it and giggles as much as us^^ lol
    Like I say, winter is coming, the roads are definitely going to get more salty, but remember, too much salt in your diet is a bad thing

TheWayForward
  • I know that's why im trying to tell you to peppa up a bit, that bitter look on your face is a bad look lol
    I know that's why im trying to tell you to peppa up a bit, that bitter look on your face is a bad look lol

I'm not bitter, not one bit, but I do damn love my black coffee
    TheWayForward
  • Forums mods are not ingame support, they are volunteer players helping moderator the forums based on the COC. Community representatives are not ingame support but will always listen and take any issues/feedback, etc.

Any issues ingame should be appealed ingame for CSR's to investigate and handle. Videos/screenshots should be emailed to support@broadsword.com
    DAoC Community Lead
    Broadsword Online Games
This discussion has been closed.