Sunday Night- Only 16 dbs for Nate on that Bonedancer

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• JakJak
    edited December 2018 PM
    Those were really bad videos. I would expect that kind of play from new people playing the game, just wow.

D- because some effort was put in.

16 dbs, that is pretty sad. We racked up over 450+ kills, if one of my casters said that, I would tell them they are slacking and pick up the pace!
    Post edited by Jak on
  • Jak wrote: »
    Those were really bad videos. I would expect that kind of play from new people playing the game, just wow.

D- because some effort was put in.

16 dbs, that is pretty sad. We racked up over 450+ kills, if one of my casters said that, I would tell them they are slacking and pick up the pace!

I thought you ran in shame after this post:

https://forum.darkageofcamelot.com/discussion/1668/going-to-hide-now#latest
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• No shame here...and certainly would never run o:)

No shame here...and certainly would never run o:)

You never posted again after that /rofl
    HERORIUS

• Natebruner wrote: »
    Jak wrote: »

Lawd child...not running, before or now. Just done with the back and forth. Your videos speak for themselves. Have fun with your 16dbs :)
    Natebruner wrote: »
    Jak wrote: »

Lawd child...not running, before or now. Just done with the back and forth. Your videos speak for themselves. Have fun with your 16dbs :)

Oh that's right mid lost 4 fights in a row and you disappeared.

Don't worry I'm here to save Midgard.
    HERORIUS