Hibernian Calendar for December 2018

edited December 2018 in General Board
47075043_2039301759516810_7632501921189724160_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr2-2.fna&oh=4fe275e9386ef2ee9d57e4b7bad2ebca&oe=5C6BDF6B
Post edited by Solicfear1 on
Tagged:

Comments

• Thank you !!
    Bumblebunny to the rescue !
  • Siambra wrote: »
    Thank you !!

Thank Lillith :D
  • edited December 2018 PM
    I predict that even the Shalon bg (beetleguice) will have a clean 1bg vs 1bg victory over Rescu bg before the month of December is over.
    Post edited by Natebruner on
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Thank you to Lilith for the calendar and to Solic for posting it so that everyone who needs the information can find it.
    gb4tb4agcacw.jpg
    Bumblebunny to the rescue !
    Natebruner wrote: »
    I predict that even the Shalon bg (beetleguice) will have a clean 1bg vs 1bg victory over Rescu bg before the month of December is over.

We already have on several occasions before this month. Also wiped the Mid BG at Ail last night. That was a fantastic fight. Numbers are growing US prime on Hib and the dedicated 8mans have been great to coordinate with. We don't "win" all of our encounters, but I won't complain about bringing in 100k+ each night we run. So long as there's interest, I'll keep the BGs running on the weekends during US prime.
    Post edited by Tyrantanic on
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/
  • Nice beetle :)

Great work Lillith :)
    DAoC Community Lead
    Broadsword Online Games
  • Natebruner wrote: »

We already have on several occasions before this month. Also wiped the Mid BG at Ail last night. That was a fantastic fight. Numbers are growing US prime on Hib and the dedicated 8mans have been great to coordinate with. We don't "win" all of our encounters, but I won't complain about bringing in 100k+ each night we run. So long as there's interest, I'll keep the BGs running on the weekends during US prime.

But but.....your winning %?!
    Sovereign wrote: »
    Natebruner wrote: »

But but.....your winning %?!

Clearly, I'm doing it wrong since that is the only thing that truly matters. /s

On a serious note, I'm very happy with the turnout on Hib during US prime. Definitely had some great fights these past two days. Our numbers still pale in comparison to the other two BGs but we're still having fun.

Edit: grammar
    Post edited by Tyrantanic on
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
  • You saw what happened to the Green Bay Packers head coach

You play to win the game
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

You saw what happened to the Green Bay Packers head coach

You play to win the game

Good to know you confuse DAoC with football. Provides context for all your posts.
    You saw what happened to the Green Bay Packers head coach

You play to win the game

Good to know you confuse DAoC with football. Provides context for all your posts.

Defense wins championships... I know in rl and in daoc
    HERORIUS

• Keep threads on-topic, please.
    Daoc Moderator
    Main Forums

Join the official Daoc Discord: >> HERE <<
    Subscribe to the Newsletter: >> HERE <<
    Join our Devs/Knights on Twitch: >> HERE <<
  • Great turnout this weekend during US prime on Hib for RvR! Attend the OW and Curse raids this week (see calendar above) to gear up your characters for next weekends RvR BG!