Patch 1.125 BUG THREAD

2»

Comments

• heretic debuff spells will set off the cooldown when you have a friendly targeted ( even though the spell didn't cast)
  • schrooms on top of beno during heros take

2am hunter pet in bold
  • Still crashes in Jordheim
  • @beibhinn @John_Broadsword

astral vest of purification omni heal is wrong.

1. delving for 10% stlll when it is supposed to be 7%
    2. When heal goes off it is healing for 150 on a 3000 hit target which is 5% and not 7%

also shades of Mist form is still showing up in catacombds models even thou i am using Classic.

this never happened before up until this patch.

Please fix

yep. i can confirm the omni heal bug on astral vest of purification. it only heals for 5%.
    df chests are still delving for 10% omni, too.
  • Alus wrote: »
    Still crashes in Jordheim

Feels like it may have even gotten worse then it was before patch, I used to hardly ever crash now it seems almost automatic. I just go to aegir now and dont even bother
  • Finished barrel quest yesterday morning, was not able to grab it today.
  • Thanks all, working on these!
    DAoC Community Lead
    Broadsword Online Games
  • Agreed with @skeetz! Had more general crashes. Oddly, I have not had any right click crashes. Still an occasional one if I use a porter. I never used to have just general crahses (crashes for no reason). I had 3 yesterday.
  • The Enchanter set bonus seems not work , the magic resist debuff still at 8 secondes instead of 12 .
  • edited December 2018 PM
    Rapid fire is a cone won’t go through most walls some of the art looks like a partial wall or pillar and in fact it is not. Guessing you are talking about one of the solo areas.
    Post edited by Fateboi on
  • When trying to use critical shot while out of stealth on an Archer it says "You must have a bow equipped to do this" instead of you must be in stealth to do this.
  • Kealadron wrote: »
    When trying to use critical shot while out of stealth on an Archer it says "You must have a bow equipped to do this" instead of you must be in stealth to do this.

Yeah that bug has been “open” for years. Can confirm it happens with all 3 archers.
    Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • Fateboi wrote: »
    Rapid fire is a cone won’t go through most walls some of the art looks like a partial wall or pillar and in fact it is not. Guessing you are talking about one of the solo areas.

Actually ashnorr and i were above gate house at mid mile gate fighting 8 man alb stealth (mysterie, snailyn, etc) group. While fighting a fews infs and minnie in the gate house they were outside on the ground shotting us thru the floor
  • Sounds like something stealth legends would do tbh ...
  • hmm seems the •[Monthly] Covered in Glory dont reset at 12:01 AM EST on the first day of every month.. not been able to retake it :-(

Boomling
  • edited December 2018 PM
    Not really a bug, but could you possibly amend the Bountycraft items so that the description and delve (specifically the Curse Gloves, but I suppose any like it), includes the armor type, making it clearer as to what is being made. I understand that the clue is in the icon, and I get that you can clearly see the difference between Chain and Studded, or Plate and Leather, but the subtle difference in lightness between Cloth and Leather, means that one could accidentally use the wrong recipe, especially if one is not scrolled to the top of the list. That would be a very expensive mistake to make at 440k BPs and all the Mats.

5w4abb6kadyf.png
    Post edited by Auberne on