Last Night in Albion

Well, it’s kind of early to speak since there’s a lot in transition but Albion felt really different last night.

There was multiple BG - one was Rescu’s, another for the Enshadowed alliance and a couple of others (Ewalien seemed to have multiple groups). All ran their own way, all were small relatively speaking, and all...seemed to get along.

While the mini-bgs ran EV, took Beno back from the mid Zerg and some hibs, the coordination was oddly efficient for separate voice comms, leaders, etc. I logged early but up until that point Alb was 3-1 (not that I care all that much about win rate) after poor tactics got us sandwiched at AT.

I hope this isn’t a one off, and win or lose, it was one hell of a fun evening. Keep up the cooperation.

Comments

• All I remember seeing was a gigantic alb zerg that appeared together, no shortage on numbers for sure:)
    AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
    TheWayForward
  • Where was Nate to spamnesia the nearest tanks?
  • it was fun for sure , no think I haven't seen so many albs together in the while. Oh and the hibs omg that was fun guys. Keep it up :)
  • Good fights last night. You all made me work for my rps. :)
  • Glad to hear all realms were out and having fun, that's the sort of action that will help keep this old game afloat.
  • BurkleyRIP wrote: »
    Where was Nate to spamnesia the nearest tanks?

Probably trying to tell someone else how to play their class....cause you know, being the self-proclaimed best of everything is hard to keep up with.
  • edited November 2018 PM
    Won’t call them out by name, but some well known players from other realms logged on to Alb to say how much fun they had.
    Post edited by Seethyr on
  • Action promotes that. Last night seemed really active on all three realms.
  • We did have a nice turn out last night. Was lots of fun.. As to the nate telling people what to do that didnt happen. I actually grouped with his mid toon after bg and he was very chill and friendly. Just because one is one way on one realm doesnt mean their the same on another. My group actually had lots of fun and made some extra rps. Thats my opinion though and everyone has their own in this game.
  • It’s all a ruse
  • @Jenini I have to agree with you on that Jen. But you know some people just like to stir up drama and that's how bad things happens most the time, people just don't realize that till is a little late.
  • Vid posted under the 10/29 video request

I enjoyed just killing and not having to decide things. logged with 21 dbs on a crap temp.

90% with temp so far- had huge power issues and lost some dbs at the end of fights. But I like this toon.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Added the KM fight--- It's not only the hammers from Midgard now.

It's the RED ABOVE THAT HEAD
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Seethyr wrote: »
    I hope this isn’t a one off, and win or lose, it was one hell of a fun evening. Keep up the cooperation.

yay for action, good on you guys.

• Seethyr wrote: »
    Won’t call them out by name, but some well known players from other realms logged on to Alb to say how much fun they had.

@Seethyr no sweat if you call me out. I try to be an honorable and respected player. No shame felt by me for logging into alb to say the night was awesome! I really enjoyed the fights. you win some and you lose some but when I lead a bg, I wont sit in a keep or shy away from a fight.
  • @Paindancerr Thanks man! Didn’t want to say anything without permission. But just a FYI a bunch of people were talking about it and saying it’s pretty cool.
  • Natebruner wrote: »
    Vid posted under the 10/29 video request

I enjoyed just killing and not having to decide things. logged with 21 dbs on a crap temp.

90% with temp so far- had huge power issues and lost some dbs at the end of fights. But I like this toon.

garbage player go back to alb
  • Clumsy wrote: »
    Natebruner wrote: »
    Vid posted under the 10/29 video request

I wish I was as good as you - can I have lessons?